Just me or are liberals becoming progressively more & more hateful

Well, the two ideologies are certainly drifting farther away from each other, if that counts.

True.
Mexicrats - The party for lawlessness, illegals, weirdos and free shit.
Republicans - The party for law and order, REAL Americans, and positive contributing hard workers.

Well, the two ideologies are certainly drifting farther away from each other, if that counts.

True.
Republicans - The party for law and order, REAL Americans, and positive contributing hard workers.
What do you contribute to this country? Please be very specific when describing what I am sure are your many contributions to this country.

True.
What do you contribute to this country? Please be very specific when describing what I am sure are your many contributions to this country.

Why, so you can scream “LIAR” at the sky in filthy LefTard fashion?
I’m not all that keen on convincing filth of how awesome I am.
The point was made and you got it...right?

True.

So, in other words, you've contributed absolutely nothing to this country.

You truly are a broke loser.

True.

I pay more in property taxes each year than you’ve ever earned in your best three years combined. Bank on it!

True.

I pay more in property taxes each year than you’ve ever earned in your best three years combined. Bank on it!
If you say so, anonymous internet guy.

True.

If you say so, anonymous internet guy.

See, I have you filthy fucks pegged. You lowlife bastards honestly believe that everybody is as fucked as you are.

Crazy leftist "logic." They have special rules for themselves. They celebrate those who discriminate against others for religion, race or creed. They bash Christians. They blame whites for everything and it's okay to call them crackers or worse. And the only creed they respect is their own. Melania Trump was denied service by clothing designers. Entertainers refused to perform at any GOP functions. Now a restaurant has refused service to Sarah because she works for Trump. And it's okay to make threats to anyone on the right and their children. They claim to be against gangs and terrorists yet slam Trump for calling them animals and trying to secure the border to keep them out. The left bashed Trump for calling some countries shitholes yet insist that we cannot send all these illegal aliens back to the shithole countries they left. And none said a word when abuse was happening to children at the border under Obama. Trump is the first to take action to keep families together when the parents are not criminals. The hypocritical, angry leftists are completely unhinged at this point.

36003257_2217576745189674_522748170472521728_n.jpg

Forum List

Back