Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

Yet you vote far left as often as you can..

Nonsense. How would you know anyway? I've voted third party in almost every election. Care to get anything else incorrect about me? You seem to be very good at it though.

You vote for far left candidates no mater the letter behind their name.

You just proven with your comments how far left you truly are only think that the far left has a (D) next to their name.

Whatever you say pal.

Only 3 "far lefts" in your two sentences of inane prattle? You're slipping mate.

You even posted far left propaganda about Colorado even though the far left NYTimes claims you are wrong!

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

This from your own article.
Drug war in Colorado is increasing. That spills over to the public eventually. Other articles have been cited. You refuse the truth because you people want to get high all day.

Nonsense. How would you know anyway? I've voted third party in almost every election. Care to get anything else incorrect about me? You seem to be very good at it though.

You just proven with your comments how far left you truly are only think that the far left has a (D) next to their name.

Whatever you say pal.

Only 3 "far lefts" in your two sentences of inane prattle? You're slipping mate.

You even posted far left propaganda about Colorado even though the far left NYTimes claims you are wrong!

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

Drug war in Colorado is increasing. That spills over to the public eventually. Other articles have been cited. You refuse the truth because you people want to get high all day.

I want to tell me where you stand on Prohibition.......how about the promiscuous distribution of firearms?

bravoactual said:
Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank

Did he do coke too like Obama?

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying
8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

So does what Democrats did in high school disqualify them from being President too? Or do you just hold that standard for Republicans?

I'm no Jeb fan, but you are full of shit, that isn't your standard. Just partisan bull.

If Obama's failed and incompetent record is not caused by him being a pothead then it is far worse than we thought.

Whatever you say pal.

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the fra left drone used only on set of statitics..

DUI/DWI's up 12.8% but I guess to a far left drone these are not crimes..
"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com
What was the DUI arrest rate for marijuana use before it was "legalized" in Colorado? The 354 is like a nuclear bomb explosion in the DUI rate due to drug use. When it was illegal, there wasn't as many arrests for DUI.

Oh shut up, liberals didn't care that Obama did coke and smoked pot. So just move along with your hypocritical ass. Also when the next president lies and covers his illegal activities. You can also remain quiet just like you did with Obama. He lowered the standard for being president.

I've got you down for 2 votes for this guy, amirite?

AKRON, Ohio (CNN) -- George W. Bush tried to turn aside more questions Friday about whether he has used illegal drugs, saying the message for the "baby boom" generation to send their children is: "Do not use drugs."

Bush Thursday denied using illegal drugs over the past 25 years, but refused to discuss his younger years for fear of sending "a signal to children that whatever I may have done is okay."

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20 1999
Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

So you are making of his lies a virtue?

How about the fact that he was a chronic alcoholic into his 40s?
He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

I bet that, in the circles you keep, you "hear" a lot of shit......
Please tell, how I live my life. The point I was making was that liberals shit themselves because Bush might of smoked pot, but didn't care that Obama did coke. It called consistency, something liberals don't have a clue on. Personally I could give a damn what either does in their personal life, as long as it doesn't effect their work. See consistency, you should try it.

Who cares, Bill Clinton inhaled and raped women.
Have some mercy on the man.

He learned all that from his momma's boyfriends in the trailer park.
He was raised in Arkanslaw...

Have mercy on Antares....

Chapter 21 8211 Omaha TARPLEY.net
Bush sr was smokin' something else?

The evidence is inconclusive....

wt.jpg

Whatever you say pal.

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the fra left drone used only on set of statitics..

DUI/DWI's up 12.8% but I guess to a far left drone these are not crimes..
"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com
What was the DUI arrest rate for marijuana use before it was "legalized" in Colorado? The 354 is like a nuclear bomb explosion in the DUI rate due to drug use.

How far are you prepared to go to eliminate the OTHER 5,150 instances of DUI?

I've got you down for 2 votes for this guy, amirite?

AKRON, Ohio (CNN) -- George W. Bush tried to turn aside more questions Friday about whether he has used illegal drugs, saying the message for the "baby boom" generation to send their children is: "Do not use drugs."

Bush Thursday denied using illegal drugs over the past 25 years, but refused to discuss his younger years for fear of sending "a signal to children that whatever I may have done is okay."

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20 1999
Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

Please tell, how I live my life. The point I was making was that liberals shit themselves because Bush might of smoked pot, but didn't care that Obama did coke. It called consistency, something liberals don't have a clue on. Personally I could give a damn what either does in their personal life, as long as it doesn't effect their work. See consistency, you should try it.

Barking up the wrong pole.......I don't care if Jeb smoked pot......

Jeb's problems are of a far more serious nature.....

DUIs may be up but only 354 out of 5,500 are due to those impaired solely on pot. If it makes you feel better to pretend that is solely because of pot then h
It is YOU buzzing off and we're going to see that it's stopped.

If you are not prepared to reconcile your inconsistency, I really think you should pipe down.....

Democrats couldn't stop electing this guy.

091907barry-1.jpg

If that's Marion Barry he died.
It doesnt count. Bitch set him up.

Obama snorted coke. At this point no one gives a shit if a candidate smoked pot when he was a kid.

He didn't set that precedent....
I dont even know what your point is.
My point is saying Jeb Bush smoked pot is irrelevant in the context of a president who admitted to snorting coke.

Barking up the wrong pole.......I don't care if Jeb smoked pot......

Jeb's problems are of a far more serious nature.....
Can't argue with that.

Democrats couldn't stop electing this guy.

091907barry-1.jpg

If that's Marion Barry he died.
It doesnt count. Bitch set him up.

Obama snorted coke. At this point no one gives a shit if a candidate smoked pot when he was a kid.

He didn't set that precedent....
I dont even know what your point is.
My point is saying Jeb Bush smoked pot is irrelevant in the context of a president who admitted to snorting coke.

You aren't the sharpest blunt object in your shed, Rebbe...

" The issue hitting the streets today quotes Bush detractor Toby Rogers concerning an April 1998 Houston lunch he allegedly had with Bush family friend Michael C. Dannenhauer, a meal described in detail in Rogers' book, "Ambushed: Secrets of the Bush Family, the Stolen Presidency, 9-11 and 2004.

" Rogers tells the tabloid: "During my lunch with Dannenhauer, I told him I heard that George W. [then Texas governor] was a real party animal. He just rolled his eyes and told me, 'Between you and me, he's been out of control since college.

' "Dannenhauer also confided, 'There was cocaine use, lots of women, but the drinking was the worst.

' According to Dannenhauer, Bush's use of cocaine started sometime before 1977, and his father told Dannenhauer that Junior even experienced some 'lost weekends in Mexico.

W FOE TELLS THE TOOT - NY Daily News

The days of having candidates who have not done drugs are, for the most part and with few exceptions, over...

Exactly. What we should be more worried about today, is if they are stilling doing drugs.

boy they are rolling out the DIRT on Republicans now eh?

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS. You think they would of learned by helping in sending their party into minority statues in just SIX YEARS under their ugly BS such as this.

guess not. keep track folks in the upcoming Presidential elections.

How on earth did I know that some ConJob would post his/her version of "TODDI" (The Other Dude Did It)?

Bush snorted Coke. Bush smoked pot and Bush Drank.

Let's forgive the bush cabal, while jumping in with both feet on Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, they smoked pot, but their Democrats and while the shrub and jebbi did the exact same damn thing their RePugs and all is forgiven.

This is not a case of TODDI. It is a case of Liberals holding Conservatives to standards and morals while holding their own to none at all.

Forum List

Back