Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

You even posted far left propaganda about Colorado even though the far left NYTimes claims you are wrong!

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

This from your own article.

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the fra left drone used only on set of statitics..

DUI/DWI's up 12.8% but I guess to a far left drone these are not crimes..
"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com
What was the DUI arrest rate for marijuana use before it was "legalized" in Colorado? The 354 is like a nuclear bomb explosion in the DUI rate due to drug use.

How far are you prepared to go to eliminate the OTHER 5,150 instances of DUI?
Booze is more respectable than pot so it's natural there would be more cases of use. One thing is alcohol isnt a gateway to heroin use like marijuana.

Democrats couldn't stop electing this guy.

091907barry-1.jpg

If that's Marion Barry he died.
It doesnt count. Bitch set him up.

Obama snorted coke. At this point no one gives a shit if a candidate smoked pot when he was a kid.

He didn't set that precedent....
I dont even know what your point is.
My point is saying Jeb Bush smoked pot is irrelevant in the context of a president who admitted to snorting coke.

You aren't the sharpest blunt object in your shed, Rebbe...

" The issue hitting the streets today quotes Bush detractor Toby Rogers concerning an April 1998 Houston lunch he allegedly had with Bush family friend Michael C. Dannenhauer, a meal described in detail in Rogers' book, "Ambushed: Secrets of the Bush Family, the Stolen Presidency, 9-11 and 2004.

" Rogers tells the tabloid: "During my lunch with Dannenhauer, I told him I heard that George W. [then Texas governor] was a real party animal. He just rolled his eyes and told me, 'Between you and me, he's been out of control since college.

' "Dannenhauer also confided, 'There was cocaine use, lots of women, but the drinking was the worst.

' According to Dannenhauer, Bush's use of cocaine started sometime before 1977, and his father told Dannenhauer that Junior even experienced some 'lost weekends in Mexico.

W FOE TELLS THE TOOT - NY Daily News
Oh wow, an unconfirmed rumor retailed third hand about Bush using cocaine. Obama openly wrote about his cocaine use in his autobiography.
All of that makes Jeb smoking pot sometime a non issue.

I've got you down for 2 votes for this guy, amirite?

AKRON, Ohio (CNN) -- George W. Bush tried to turn aside more questions Friday about whether he has used illegal drugs, saying the message for the "baby boom" generation to send their children is: "Do not use drugs."

Bush Thursday denied using illegal drugs over the past 25 years, but refused to discuss his younger years for fear of sending "a signal to children that whatever I may have done is okay."

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20 1999
Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

So you are making of his lies a virtue?

How about the fact that he was a chronic alcoholic into his 40s?
He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

I bet that, in the circles you keep, you "hear" a lot of shit......
Please tell, how I live my life. The point I was making was that liberals shit themselves because Bush might of smoked pot, but didn't care that Obama did coke. It called consistency, something liberals don't have a clue on. Personally I could give a damn what either does in their personal life, as long as it doesn't effect their work. See consistency, you should try it.
I look forward to a man with real experience in society...At least he, like others are brave enough to admit what they have done...

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com
What was the DUI arrest rate for marijuana use before it was "legalized" in Colorado? The 354 is like a nuclear bomb explosion in the DUI rate due to drug use.

Booze is more respectable than pot so it's natural there would be more cases of use. One thing is alcohol isnt a gateway to heroin use like marijuana.
I've never done heroin.....you living in fallacy world again, my Mom does not do heroin....Nor did my sister, We all had professions and have retired, with the exception of my sis that passed away in 2007 from a heart attack...In fact, nobody I know that gets high has done heroin..case closed..

"Respectable"?

What do you believe to be the first "recreational substance" nearly everyone first encounters?

But let's move past the blatant hypocrisy, and move on to the social toll attributable to each....

Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

Please tell, how I live my life. The point I was making was that liberals shit themselves because Bush might of smoked pot, but didn't care that Obama did coke. It called consistency, something liberals don't have a clue on. Personally I could give a damn what either does in their personal life, as long as it doesn't effect their work. See consistency, you should try it.
I look forward to a man with real experience in society...At least he, like others are brave enough to admit what they have done...
It is better to shame people into proper conformity for the protection of society.

It is better to shame people into proper conformity for the protection of society.
Sounds rather progressive...no thanks...

If that's Marion Barry he died.

Obama snorted coke. At this point no one gives a shit if a candidate smoked pot when he was a kid.

My point is saying Jeb Bush smoked pot is irrelevant in the context of a president who admitted to snorting coke.

" The issue hitting the streets today quotes Bush detractor Toby Rogers concerning an April 1998 Houston lunch he allegedly had with Bush family friend Michael C. Dannenhauer, a meal described in detail in Rogers' book, "Ambushed: Secrets of the Bush Family, the Stolen Presidency, 9-11 and 2004.

" Rogers tells the tabloid: "During my lunch with Dannenhauer, I told him I heard that George W. [then Texas governor] was a real party animal. He just rolled his eyes and told me, 'Between you and me, he's been out of control since college.

' "Dannenhauer also confided, 'There was cocaine use, lots of women, but the drinking was the worst.

' According to Dannenhauer, Bush's use of cocaine started sometime before 1977, and his father told Dannenhauer that Junior even experienced some 'lost weekends in Mexico.

Oh wow, an unconfirmed rumor retailed third hand about Bush using cocaine. Obama openly wrote about his cocaine use in his autobiography.

You should see the story about what followed Dannenhauer spilling the beans...

And I've already stated that I am entirely unconcerned about Jeb smoking pot....

And I've already stated that I am entirely unconcerned about Jeb smoking pot....
Fine. Then there's no argument here. Let's move on.

Fine. Then there's no argument here. Let's move on.

Resolved........now you can get to work on the de Recarey problem......

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

You guys must love earning that DNC money.... heh heh heh
Today Bush leads in the polls so you get your email to attack Bush....
A few days from now Scott Walker might start to move up a bit....
And we will know that because people like you will begin to go after Walker....

Knock yourself out...
Scott Walker has shown he can kick Democrats in the balls and make it hurt. Three elections won in four years in a freaking blue state., can't touch that! sssst.

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

Knock yourself out...
Scott Walker has shown he can kick Democrats in the balls and make it hurt. Three elections won in four years in a freaking blue state., can't touch that! sssst.

Scott Walker is a sockpuppet.....even dumber than Dubya......

Wait a minute!

Looks like liberals are beginning to fear Governor Walker almost as much as they fear Governor Palin!

Since their little minds are allowed to focus on only one thing at a time maybe the memo told them to hate on the word "Governor" this week.

Knock yourself out...

He wow'd the crowd in Des Moines baby. Don't forget that Iowans decide who you people get to vote for!

Wait a minute!

Looks like liberals are beginning to fear Governor Walker almost as much as they fear Governor Palin!

Since their little minds are allowed to focus on only one thing at a time maybe the memo told them to hate on the word "Governor" this week.

Sure...So how did the Teleprompter Dependent Celebrity work out for ya?

Unfortunately all those running for anything now are if the age where they grew up in the decade of destruction the 60's. I know many of you think it was all free Love and mind altering drugs. What it really was communist using those morons as useful idiots. Now these fuckwits are running for office

Knock yourself out...

He wow'd the crowd in Des Moines baby. Don't forget that Iowans decide who you people get to vote for!

Since its founding, the winner of the Ames Straw Poll has gone on to win the Iowa caucuses 3 times out of 6 for that same election cycle. The winner of the straw poll has won the Republican presidential nomination 2 times out of 6 for that same election cycle. Two additional winners of the straw poll (George H.W. Bush and Mitt Romney) would win the Republican nomination, but not in the same election cycle that they won the straw poll. It should also be noted that historically, either the winner or the one in second place has gone on to win the Iowa Caucuses.

On a more local level, the Ames Straw Poll gives a major boost to the local economy.[4] Thousands of people, including journalists, campaign staffers, and voters, arrive in town around the time of the poll. The Ames Straw Poll is one of the Iowa Republican Party's most lucrative fundraising events.[4]

Ames Straw Poll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Snore....

Forum List

Back