Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

With the elections of Clinton and Obama, the Left showed America that a President did not have to serve in the Military or could have even smoked weed and snorted blow. With such a legacy, why are you trying to set America back?

in what branch did Ronald Reagan serve?

snip:
Military service

With wife Jane Wyman in 1942
After completing fourteen home-study Army Extension Courses, Reagan enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve on April 29, 1937, as a private assigned to Troop B, 322nd Cavalry at Des Moines, Iowa.[33] He was commissioned a second lieutenant in the Officers Reserve Corps of the cavalry on May 25, 1937.[34]

Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time on April 18, 1942. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas

Private rank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Colorado regrets their decision to legalize pot. No need to make this mistake everywhere. Increase jail time for smoking it and even admitting it.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.
As a citizen forced to inhale your second hand drug smoke, it is certainly my business. I don't want it brought to any more states and I want it stopped in Colorado.

Oh boo hoo. People do stuff I dislike all the time but that doesn't mean I go rushing off the nanny state to get them to do something about it.

Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't.
We are currently not allowing pot smoking in the US. It's against Federal law. The Army should be called up,to stop it in Colorado and elsewhere it is a being done. Marijuana is a dangerous drug and leads to cocaine and heroin use. Hard drug users started with pot. We don't need drug users flying airplanes, driving trucks and teaching our children.

The days of having candidates who have not done drugs are, for the most part and with few exceptions, over...

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS

i have seen the Right drone on and on about Obama's drug college drug use......the right has no problem with dirty politics or smears thats for sure- but I think it Bush's drug use in college is as irrelevant as Obama's- what about you?
Oh shut up, liberals didn't care that Obama did coke and smoked pot. So just move along with your hypocritical ass. Also when the next president lies and covers his illegal activities. You can also remain quiet just like you did with Obama. He lowered the standard for being president.

Thank you. These druggies won't click on your link, so here is the opening paragraphs of the article they can't avoid: all they want is to get high and deny the danger of drug use.

DENVER — Five months after Colorado became the first state to allow recreational marijuana sales, the battle over legalization is still raging.

Law enforcement officers in Colorado and neighboring states, emergency room doctors and legalization opponents increasingly are highlighting a series of recent problems as cautionary lessons for other states flirting with loosening marijuana laws.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.
As a citizen forced to inhale your second hand drug smoke, it is certainly my business. I don't want it brought to any more states and I want it stopped in Colorado.

Oh boo hoo. People do stuff I dislike all the time but that doesn't mean I go rushing off the nanny state to get them to do something about it.

Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't.
We are currently not allowing pot smoking in the US. It's against Federal law. The Army should be called up,to stop it in Colorado and elsewhere it is a being done. Marijuana is a dangerous drug and leads to cocaine and heroin use. Hard drug users started with pot. We don't need drug users flying airplanes, driving trucks and teaching our children.

So back to the matter of Prohibition, Carrie......

The days of having candidates who have not done drugs are, for the most part and with few exceptions, over...

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS

i have seen the Right drone on and on about Obama's drug college drug use......the right has no problem with dirty politics or smears thats for sure- but I think it Bush's drug use in college is as irrelevant as Obama's- what about you?
Oh shut up, liberals didn't care that Obama did coke and smoked pot. So just move along with your hypocritical ass. Also when the next president lies and covers his illegal activities. You can also remain quiet just like you did with Obama. He lowered the standard for being president.

I've got you down for 2 votes for this guy, amirite?

AKRON, Ohio (CNN) -- George W. Bush tried to turn aside more questions Friday about whether he has used illegal drugs, saying the message for the "baby boom" generation to send their children is: "Do not use drugs."

Bush Thursday denied using illegal drugs over the past 25 years, but refused to discuss his younger years for fear of sending "a signal to children that whatever I may have done is okay."

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20 1999

Thank you. These druggies won't click on your link, so here is the opening paragraphs of the article they can't avoid: all they want is to get high and deny the danger of drug use.

DENVER — Five months after Colorado became the first state to allow recreational marijuana sales, the battle over legalization is still raging.

Law enforcement officers in Colorado and neighboring states, emergency room doctors and legalization opponents increasingly are highlighting a series of recent problems as cautionary lessons for other states flirting with loosening marijuana laws.

Hickenlooper just recently said he would have adamantly opposed the new law had he known of the multitude of problems that are occurring right now.

AKRON, Ohio (CNN) -- George W. Bush tried to turn aside more questions Friday about whether he has used illegal drugs, saying the message for the "baby boom" generation to send their children is: "Do not use drugs."

Bush Thursday denied using illegal drugs over the past 25 years, but refused to discuss his younger years for fear of sending "a signal to children that whatever I may have done is okay."

Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

Did Bush write a book bragging about doing coke and smoking pot? Did Bush ever admit to it or is it still he allegedly did it?

So you are making of his lies a virtue?

How about the fact that he was a chronic alcoholic into his 40s?

He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

Exactly. What we should be more worried about today, is if they are stilling doing drugs.

boy they are rolling out the DIRT on Republicans now eh?

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS. You think they would of learned by helping in sending their party into minority statues in just SIX YEARS under their ugly BS such as this.

guess not. keep track folks in the upcoming Presidential elections.

How on earth did I know that some ConJob would post his/her version of "TODDI" (The Other Dude Did It)?

Bush snorted Coke. Bush smoked pot and Bush Drank.

Let's forgive the bush cabal, while jumping in with both feet on Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, they smoked pot, but their Democrats and while the shrub and jebbi did the exact same damn thing their RePugs and all is forgiven.

Yes, but he was a Republican Chronic Alcoholic and that makes everything all white.

He quit drinking, but your guy has a beer summit after he screwed up, and parties like a rock star at night. Shows up for work around 10 in the morning I heard.

I bet that, in the circles you keep, you "hear" a lot of shit......

For the record.....I don't care if Jeb smoked pot.......as I have pointed out, it is the least of his baggage....

For the tragic litany, you may begin with "Miguel de Recarey"

Forum List

Back