Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the fra left drone used only on set of statitics..

DUI/DWI's up 12.8% but I guess to a far left drone these are not crimes..
"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com
What was the DUI arrest rate for marijuana use before it was "legalized" in Colorado? The 354 is like a nuclear bomb explosion in the DUI rate due to drug use.

How far are you prepared to go to eliminate the OTHER 5,150 instances of DUI?
Booze is more respectable than pot so it's natural there would be more cases of use. One thing is alcohol isnt a gateway to heroin use like marijuana.
I've never done heroin.....you living in fallacy world again, my Mom does not do heroin....Nor did my sister, We all had professions and have retired, with the exception of my sis that passed away in 2007 from a heart attack...In fact, nobody I know that gets high has done heroin..case closed..

Actually Oxy is a synthetic heroin and it is an epidemic.

Sure...So how did the Teleprompter Dependent Celebrity work out for ya?

The work I've done running them over the years has worked out fine but Your Kenyan Emperor needs to find a better operator. Might help with those pregnant pauses through which He labours mightily to bring forth..........yet another mouse.

Yeah....cause when people speak of the great orators of the 21st century, the Yammering Teabilly Fukstick from Wasilla surely tops the list, eh?

Booze is more respectable than pot so it's natural there would be more cases of use. One thing is alcohol isnt a gateway to heroin use like marijuana.[/QUOTE]

You can buy alcohol legally in a store, where there is no heroin.

(Where it's still illegal) Marijuana is bought from a drug dealer (no, not a pharmaceutical company), where most of the time you can also buy heroin.

I wonder why some claim that marijuana is a gateway to other harder drugs.

Having been around both alcohol and marijuana for over 20 years, my experience has been that alcohol is far, far more damaging than marijuana.

Booze is more respectable than pot so it's natural there would be more cases of use. One thing is alcohol isnt a gateway to heroin use like marijuana.

(Where it's still illegal) Marijuana is bought from a drug dealer (no, not a pharmaceutical company), where most of the time you can also buy heroin.

Having been around both alcohol and marijuana for over 20 years, my experience has been that alcohol is far, far more damaging than marijuana.[/QUOTE]

Pot destroys lungs, its worse than tobacco in that regard. But you should be free to destroy your body with any substance you choose. Smoke pot, die young, stay off the medicare rolls.

Having been around both alcohol and marijuana for over 20 years, my experience has been that alcohol is far, far more damaging than marijuana.

Pot destroys lungs, its worse than tobacco in that regard. But you should be free to destroy your body with any substance you choose. Smoke pot, die young, stay off the medicare rolls.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to have a link to support that assertion, would you?

Pot destroys lungs, its worse than tobacco in that regard. But you should be free to destroy your body with any substance you choose. Smoke pot, die young, stay off the medicare rolls.[/QUOTE]

Here ya go, Red....

Effects of Marijuana Smoking on the Lung
Donald P. Tashkin1

In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana compared with the grave pulmonary consequences of tobacco.

Read More: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Pot destroys lungs, its worse than tobacco in that regard. But you should be free to destroy your body with any substance you choose. Smoke pot, die young, stay off the medicare rolls.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to support that assertion, would you?[/QUOTE]

sure, but you would not believe it, so I am not going to bother. You sound like a pot head, so go right ahead and shorten your life.

Here ya go, Red....

Donald P. Tashkin1

In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana compared with the grave pulmonary consequences of tobacco.

Read More: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie[/QUOTE]

who the hell is Tashkin? a pot farmer? as I said, do as you wish, destroy your body, save the medicare fund.

sure, but you would not believe it, so I am not going to bother. You sound like a pot head, so go right ahead and shorten your life.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit - the better part of Valor.....

Here ya go, Red....

Donald P. Tashkin1

who the hell is Tashkin? a pot farmer? as I said, do as you wish, destroy your body, save the medicare fund.[/QUOTE]

Desist from doubling up on Dumbass, Festus....

https://people.healthsciences.ucla.edu/research/institution/personnel?personnel_id=7918

sure, but you would not believe it, so I am not going to bother. You sound like a pot head, so go right ahead and shorten your life.

Bullshit - the better part of Valor.....[/QUOTE]

keep smoking, I really don't care if you shorten your life. If you think its good for you, go right ahead and do it. Ignore the coughing, the nasal congestion, the lung conjection. if it feels good, do it.

This is a joke right? You are aware of alcohol does to the liver? Drink liquor, die young stay off the medicare rolls.

Here ya go, Red....

Donald P. Tashkin1

who the hell is Tashkin? a pot farmer? as I said, do as you wish, destroy your body, save the medicare fund.

Desist from doubling up on Dumbass, Festus....

https://people.healthsciences.ucla.edu/research/institution/personnel?personnel_id=7918[/QUOTE]

great, I am sure I can find the opposite opinion from someone with equal credentials. But you believe him so thats just fine. Smoke, inhale deeply, hold it in as long as possible. Die young.

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

You guys must love earning that DNC money.... heh heh heh
Today Bush leads in the polls so you get your email to attack Bush....
A few days from now Scott Walker might start to move up a bit....
And we will know that because people like you will begin to go after Walker....

Knock yourself out...
Scott Walker has shown he can kick Democrats in the balls and make it hurt. Three elections won in four years in a freaking blue state., can't touch that! sssst.

Scott Walker is a sockpuppet.....even dumber than Dubya......
He wow'd the crowd in Des Moines baby. Don't forget that Iowans decide who you people get to vote for!

Since its founding, the winner of the Ames Straw Poll has gone on to win the Iowa caucuses 3 times out of 6 for that same election cycle. The winner of the straw poll has won the Republican presidential nomination 2 times out of 6 for that same election cycle. Two additional winners of the straw poll (George H.W. Bush and Mitt Romney) would win the Republican nomination, but not in the same election cycle that they won the straw poll. It should also be noted that historically, either the winner or the one in second place has gone on to win the Iowa Caucuses.

On a more local level, the Ames Straw Poll gives a major boost to the local economy.[4] Thousands of people, including journalists, campaign staffers, and voters, arrive in town around the time of the poll. The Ames Straw Poll is one of the Iowa Republican Party's most lucrative fundraising events.[4]

Ames Straw Poll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Snore....
. I'm talking about the caucus, not that stupid straw poll. Michelle Bachmann won it the last time.

So much of the "Yeah But About" going on here. The free ride has already started.

Clinton and Obama were plain out and out Un American for smoking pot. The shrub and jebbie smoke pot, drink and snort coke and its so what.

Love your hypocrisy guys on the ConJob/NeoNut/RePu/TeaHadist side. It is after all what your good at.

This is a joke right? You are aware of alcohol does to the liver? Drink liquor, die young stay off the medicare rolls.[/QUOTE]

Right, abuse of alcohol destroys the liver, the brain, and the heart. So, whats your point?

So much of the "Yeah But About" going on here. The free ride has already started.

Clinton and Obama were plain out and out Un American for smoking pot. The shrub and jebbie smoke pot, drink and snort coke and its so what.

Love your hypocrisy guys on the ConJob/NeoNut/RePu/TeaHadist side. It is after all what your good at.

there is no hypocrisy in telling the truth. please note that one of your lib buddies started this thread.

Forum List

Back