Just launched...........MEME IT!

010839387c48e8849cbdf863f8da-claudepeck_1381265386_rickles.jpg

Memeit.net ROCKS! Platform is easy and quick. One suggestion to members.. Do your sizing BEFORE you load there. One suggestion to CK...Offer black text as well because a lot of pics have light backgrounds.

Site rocks folks, it does. I spent three hours today just searching for pics and building Meme's.

We just launched the site and know how you all love to meme things, so have at it and enjoy!

www.memeit.net
Cool. On the site. A few observations on the design and navigation. I upload an image. works wonderfully. I then want to upload another. Does the menu offer that option and I somehow overlooked it? Dante is available for design/navigation/menu consultations

:lol:

We just launched the site and know how you all love to meme things, so have at it and enjoy!

www.memeit.net
Cool. On the site. A few observations on the design and navigation. I upload an image. works wonderfully. I then want to upload another. Does the menu offer that option and I somehow overlooked it? Dante is available for design/navigation/menu consultations

www.memeit.net

It's still currently being worked on. There's much work to be done yet BUT it's slowly getting there.

Memeit.net ROCKS! Platform is easy and quick. One suggestion to members.. Do your sizing BEFORE you load there. One suggestion to CK...Offer black text as well because a lot of pics have light backgrounds.

Site rocks folks, it does. I spent three hours today just searching for pics and building Meme's.

THREE HOURS??

Serusly, dooodette. You gotta get a life.

891db069bde0e81e42887c7f49ab-joe-arpaio-signing1000b.jpg

Forum List

Back