How do I add an avatar to my profile?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
I have been looking around, but I am unable to figure it out. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Just go to the top right where your own name appears. You'll see a box drop down and you'll find "Avatar" listed in the left column. Click on that and it'll take you to the loader. You can link to an image on the innerwebs, or load from your own computer.

Just go to the top right where your own name appears. You'll see a box drop down and you'll find "Avatar" listed in the left column. Click on that and it'll take you to the loader. You can link to an image on the innerwebs, or load from your own computer.

Thanks for that!

First you might leave the village and find a spot to contemplate and fast. In three days you will see a sign and that will be your avatar.

First you might leave the village and find a spot to contemplate and fast. In three days you will see a sign and that will be your avatar.

After three days' fast that sign, and the avatar, would look like this -

$_35.JPG

Can you drag & drop an avatar?

Is it possible to change the avatar limit to 55kb?

... the one I'm know for is 50.3kb.

Can you drag & drop an avatar?

Is it possible to change the avatar limit to 55kb?

... the one I'm know for is 50.3kb.
Well, reduce your monkey´s quality and if that doesn´t work out so good, you can also try to delete meta data from the image with a free tool called JPEG & PNG Stripper. Normally, tools and cameras store this data to be displayed under properties or used by other tools. Deleting the meta data usually reduces the image size by 10 - 20 kb.
Example:
You reduce your monkey´s quality with Photoshop and get an image as large as 50,3 kb. Thus, the new rule applies and your image will be rejected. If you know use JPEG & PNG Stripper, your image size will be reduced to maybe 35 kb without any loss of quality and you can easily upload it to the forum.

Please rate this advice:
10 - I join the Baath Party
1- Fuck you

Forum List

Back