Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for the heads up! We know you are looking out for whats best for us "Dittoheads".

Rush is a Commentator, a Talk Show Host. He has been hit with mud for Decades. Yes, he has dished it out for Decades too. I like and Support him. That does not mean I agree with Every Word he says. I will not throw him under the bus for a few mistakes. People are more complicated than that. It is not a simple Pass/Fail. If it was, Nobody would meet the standard.

Regarding lies. You first need to learn to distinguish between Sarcasm and positions he truly advocates. You will not get that from Rush Bashing Websites that lose context and intent in interpretation. He will say things to intentionally short circuit opposition. The sincerity in his recent apology may be limited, true enough, yet there is an element that is real. Yes, he went too far. Yes he did apologize. You have tons of issues from the Left, that are on the same plane. We, on the Right, are not trying to shut them down. Some people need just the slightest excuse to go on a Witch Hunt. You are not fooling us. It is a Witch Hunt.

People like Rush START "witch-hunts" all the time.

In fact, the very point of Rush's tirade about Ms Fluke was an attempt to start a witch-hunt against her.

And now you want to complain because the tables are turned? Really?

Rush has the 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants, that is true enough. And the public has the 1st amendment right to be extremely displeased with what he says, and take their business elsewhere when it comes to his advertisers.

You want me to feel bad about people going after Rush Limbaugh? Cry me a river.

:lol: I don't care about who you listen to or support. When People who do not even listen to his show, want to boycott advertisers, who you don't support anyway, it is disingenuous. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Knock yourself out.

Fluke put Herself out, turning the Tables on Georgetown. She is also not being Truthful, about the conditions related to Birth Control Pill Subscriptions. She chose to attend Georgetown, eyes open, listening to her testimony, it's clear that she thinks reality should bent to her impulses. It is filled with misinformation and misunderstanding, People either acting or refusing to act on assumption. It's Bullshit.

You doubt that he is a Registered Democrat???

Anyone can be a registered member of a party.

That does not mean that party has recognized that person as a member of their caucus.

He has no Voice or Vote in the Caucus. He is not an Elected Representative. What Year was the Honor given? For how long was it given? Does he get to keep the Decoder Ring? :lol:

:lol: I don't care about who you listen to or support. When People who do not even listen to his show, want to boycott advertisers, who you don't support anyway, it is disingenuous. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Knock yourself out.

Fluke put Herself out, turning the Tables on Georgetown. She is also not being Truthful, about the conditions related to Birth Control Pill Subscriptions. She chose to attend Georgetown, eyes open, listening to her testimony, it's clear that she thinks reality should bent to her impulses. It is filled with misinformation and misunderstanding, People either acting or refusing to act on assumption. It's Bullshit.

Advertisers generally have all kinds of demographic data on their consumers. If they don't, then they're pretty damn stupid.

I'm quite sure that if the people who were calling them were not in their prime demographic, then they wouldn't give a crap.

If you want to call Fluke a liar, a manipulative bitch, a slut, a c*nt, then go ahead, by all means. I could care less. Seriously.

The difference is the insinuation that any woman like Fluke is literally a sex-worker.

That's a problem for me. And apparently a problem for a whole lot of people.

He has no Voice or Vote in the Caucus. He is not an Elected Representative. What Year was the Honor given? For how long was it given? Does he get to keep the Decoder Ring? :lol:

OK, I'll give you that.

Is there a statute of limitations on the honorary inclusion? I don't know to be honest.

That is a valid argument.

Also, "decoder ring" comment? Very funny.

Last edited:
Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey! do you want to go crazy? Read this.....looks like Rush really is too big to fail. Sorry if I've ruined your weekend.

Limbaugh Rejects Sleep Train After it Requests to be Advertiser Again | TheBlaze.com

If lying was your intent, you have succeeded.

You will find that I very rarely lie.

Though I have been known to exaggerate, spin, and just be generally rude at times.

And there have been times when I state an opinion that was simply based on incorrect data. But that's not really lying, it's just being wrong.

Yeah. Anything the Left uses is Justified, anything from the Right is unforgivable. Who Knew??? :lol:

Shall I list for you all the hundreds of insults Rush has used to attack political opponents in the past?

Have I ever complained? Or cared very much?

No, no really, not about the insulting words anyway.

Though admittedly I have complained about the lies he spouts.

Rush is a Commentator, a Talk Show Host. He has been hit with mud for Decades. Yes, he has dished it out for Decades too. I like and Support him. That does not mean I agree with Every Word he says. I will not throw him under the bus for a few mistakes. People are more complicated than that. It is not a simple Pass/Fail. If it was, Nobody would meet the standard.

Regarding lies. You first need to learn to distinguish between Sarcasm and positions he truly advocates. You will not get that from Rush Bashing Websites that lose context and intent in interpretation. He will say things to intentionally short circuit opposition. The sincerity in his recent apology may be limited, true enough, yet there is an element that is real. Yes, he went too far. Yes he did apologize. You have tons of issues from the Left, that are on the same plane. We, on the Right, are not trying to shut them down. Some people need just the slightest excuse to go on a Witch Hunt. You are not fooling us. It is a Witch Hunt.
So you are condemning the Rush bashers for sinking to his level as they illustrate his dishonest "Sarcasm" by being equally Sarcastic!

Your MessiahRushie does more than just lose the content and intent in his "Sarcasm/Lies." He not only takes every quote out of context, he leaves out critical words and/or adds his own words to completely change the context and then whines and cries like a little sissy if he is satirized in kind. What a pussy!

Hey! do you want to go crazy? Read this.....looks like Rush really is too big to fail. Sorry if I've ruined your weekend.

Limbaugh Rejects Sleep Train After it Requests to be Advertiser Again | TheBlaze.com

Ah, I kind of figured he was too big to fail to begin with.

I'm quite sure he will bounce back. After all, he has a guaranteed listener base.

Still doesn't stop me from trying to send him a message.

Yes he will have a guaranteed listener base, and if the left would stop listening to their rushy he might lose his base.

Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.
....'Cause, there's an endless-supply o' ignorant White-Trash to.....

....FILL-IN for him!!!!

oreilly_koolaid.jpg

bill_o%27reilly_have_hot_sex.gif

Forum List

Back