JUST IN: Hazmat Team Arrives to Don Jr.’s Florida Home After He Receives Letter Containing White Power and Death Threat

Here we go, Democrats are bloodthirsty for the Trumps. I hope they catch who's behind this.

Ivanka is.

White powder? Cocaine. So, we know it came from Joe Biden
~~~~~~~
Or from Hunter... Then again, likely another Christopher Wray Stasi operations.
Actually, it certainly came from someone of the Democrat Neo-Marxist ideology.
Hopefully it was just sugar or flour. If the powder turns out to be weapons grade anthrax, be rest assured, it came from the CIA/FBI Stasi.

Last edited:
Is there someone else that had a cocaine delivery at the white house?
Don Jr. seems to be the target. Maybe his big mouth is a problem for someone. You think maybe, huh, just maybe?

You should be protecting him. After all, that family needs all the help they can get but your vote for them will just increase the problem.

These pussies, hell I have had people want to kill me also but I never went to the cops, pussies.
Isn't that the aim of the Democrat Neo-Marxists in their persecution by lawfare and continued harassment of Trump?

Here we go, Democrats are bloodthirsty for the Trumps. I hope they catch who's behind this.

Probly a false flag.

I wonder if Merritless Gestapoland will be able to track down this Perp.

Something tells me he is too elusive for the Biden DOJ.

BABYLON BEE-

Hunter Biden Jealous After Don Jr. Receives Envelope Of White Powder

LOS ANGELES, CA — Word quickly spread throughout political circles today that President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, was consumed with jealousy after hearing Donald Trump, Jr. had received a mysterious envelope filled with white powder.

The powder-filled letter arrived from an unknown source, leaving Hunter Biden disappointed and wishing someone would take the time to do the same for him.

1709152807626.png

Trump best be on alert also, because if they'll do this to one of his family members, then he might be targeted next on down the line..... Time to up security for the Trump family during such a volatile time, especially one that seems to be getting worse and worse, and so why is this one has to ponder 🤔 ?

Is it because of the alleged political lies and attack's waged by the Democrat's that has since baited the hooks in such a way ???

Forum List

Back