JUST IN: Hazmat Team Arrives to Don Jr.’s Florida Home After He Receives Letter Containing White Power and Death Threat

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Here we go, Democrats are bloodthirsty for the Trumps. I hope they catch who's behind this.

Sure it wasn’t from his dealer? Pay up or else. :cool-45:

Here we go, Democrats are bloodthirsty for the Trumps. I hope they catch who's behind this.

White powder? Cocaine. So, we know it came from Joe Biden

Me Too. That crap is uncalled-for!

Luckily, Jr wasn't dumb enough to slit the letter and blow to open. Hazmat says no poisonous, though, to just a stupid prank by somebody, Dem for stupidity, or Trumpian for the publicity. Either way, not called for or bright. Somebody needs to be locked up.

So we're entering the final stage of the Democrat's "Stop Trump" drive.

I wondered how long it would be before we got here.

She prefers suicide...a shot to the back of the head
GF0Ct7IagAEJa4a.jpg

Luckily, Jr wasn't dumb enough to slit the letter and blow to open. Hazmat says no poisonous, though, to just a stupid prank by somebody, Dem for stupidity, or Trumpian for the publicity. Either way, not called for or bright. Somebody needs to be locked up.

Carrying out a terrorist threat by mail carries a five year sentence in prison. Although this dickhead mailed some white powder to Trump's sons in 2016 and 2018, and only got five years probation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1RV12H/

WOW!

The globalist Left in the US is desperate ....

they are going to do everything....

GOD HELP DECENT AMERICANS IN THE USA!

His drug dealer messed up?

Uh oh!

d jr fredo dumb.jpg

Sure it did. What a fucking moron you are to say something that stupid.
Ok fine. It came from Hillary Clinton then. We know Democrats are in bed with Putin. Makes sense. Naw, Hunter sent it as a gift from his dad. Democrats don’t mind killing their political opponents.

yet it was his son who made it political and Trump will be repeating by tomorrow

“It’s just become a little bit too commonplace that this sort of stuff happens,” Donald Trump Jr. told the Daily Caller. “Clearly, if this happened to a prominent Democrat it wouldn’t be tolerated and would drive news coverage for weeks

Yeah you know it is political if they blame the other party without really knowing who did the deed.

Common place, is he saying that this is not the first time. Well lets check.

An assault on U.S. businessman Paul Pelosi, the husband of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in their San Francisco home early on Friday morning comes amid a rising number of reported threats against members of Congress.
According to data provided by the United States Capitol Police, a law enforcement agency charged with protecting members of Congress, cases related to "concerning statements and threats" jumped from 3,939 in 2017 to 9,625 in 2021.

Jump really high after Trump lost and the J6 riot. Coincidence

J6 rioters were republicans oh I mean they were patriots.

He dropped some nose candy.

Forum List

Back