Just in case you missed SNL and their skit on Sessions

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But not to worry. He is going back and fix his testimony. Now that he has been confirmed, he can go back and clarify that he made a Big Booboo and told a Big Lie. Republicans can do that, you know. Hey, it is hard to get things right the first time...

He will be fine and will make sure that all them darkies have a tough time voting in 2018.

But not to worry. He is going back and fix his testimony. Now that he has been confirmed, he can go back and clarify that he made a Big Booboo and told a Big Lie. Republicans can do that, you know. Hey, it is hard to get things right the first time...

He will be fine and will make sure that all them darkies have a tough time voting in 2018.

That was a good cold open. IMO, Sessions didn't lie, he didn't commit perjury. It was taking the high road to recuse himself from any investigation (which he should have, anyway, as a member of the campaign) involving Trump/Russia. You ever see a bird distract a predator from the nest by faking a broken wing? First time I saw a pheasant do it, I fell for it bigtime. That old Donald is some crafty, I'd say.

SNL is part of the Media disinformation campaign against Trump and his Cabinet. They have long ceased being a comedy show, and their viewership now is predominantly Trump hating Democrats.

IMO this was the best skit of the night:

That was funny, but who/what is TBD? To Be Determined? That's all I could think of.

Yes that's it. The joke is that no Republican as yet has the stones to take up that mantle.

The Dems have the same problem. Only worse.

Meh we'll figure it out. Trump's doing a pretty good job of unraveling himself at the moment, which buys us some time.

I haven't watched that trash since the 80's. It's juvenile.

Forum List

Back