Does anyone think Fox is not biased toward Trump?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Fox News

This image is on the main news page for fox.

trump comey.jpg

This is what Trump really looks like.

trump comey fixed.jpg

Typical media scum.

I could be a few individuals within the organization which arranged that. But yeah over all, they are only reluctantly with him. The media departments at university have been occupied by subversives for time out of mind. It's not possible for them to be on side of a patriot.

I don't know yet how effective Trump can be, having to deal with all those career slobs about him but I believe he'd fix stuff up if he could and he might get.

• Banned
Yeah, but doesn't someone in charge have to okay stuff before it goes out? Anyone that knows photo shop can tell that picture has the the red channel turned up way high.

• Banned
And before they take it down, if they do, I copied the page image to prove it was there.

Yeah, but doesn't someone in charge have to okay stuff before it goes out? Anyone that knows photo shop can tell that picture has the the red channel turned up way high.
. Yes, I have seen some commentators on Fox leaning or trying to be very sly at getting their jabs in while they can. At least Megan just up and left.

They don't use airbrushing anymore.

Now that Trump is in the White House, getting his picture taken lots and lots, does he still wear full makeup every day like he did during the campaign?

Now that Trump is in the White House, getting his picture taken lots and lots, does he still wear full makeup every day like he did during the campaign?
I don't understand. As a liberal surely you must already know everything Trump does.

i-dont-care.gif
Enquiring minds want to know....does he walk around in full makeup all day in the office on the off-chance that a photographer will take his picture signing something or walking across the lawn? Or is he au naturel? I'm used to seeing women in full makeup at work, but men? Not so much. Does that make me a bigot?
Mike is right, though--a lot of his pictures do have a full orange screen. I don't think it's to be mean (especially not Fox) but don't know what it accomplishes. Make him look less pale? Lighten up the spots?

Most likely. Doesn't everyone in the public eye 24/7 do that?

Nixon vs Kennedy was the first time makeup and TV presence hurt one candidate and helped another. It's ubiquitous now.

Enquiring minds want to know....does he walk around in full makeup all day in the office on the off-chance that a photographer will take his picture signing something or walking across the lawn? Or is he au naturel? I'm used to seeing women in full makeup at work, but men? Not so much. Does that make me a bigot?
A bigot? No. A sexist? Yes.

i-dont-care.gif
Mike is right, though--a lot of his pictures do have a full orange screen. I don't think it's to be mean (especially not Fox) but don't know what it accomplishes. Make him look less pale? Lighten up the spots?
. Well he did come from Hollywood... MAKE UPPPPPPP....lol

Forum List

Back