Just in case you don't know, this is how Trump(don't)Care works

Do you always make erroneous assumptions about folks you don't know?
If you don't like my fuckin language put me on ignore.
Or you could close your eyes and scrollscrollscroll

18199140_1817148281629475_1595442398959137395_n.jpg
THANK YOU for continuing to show us WHY you progtards have been getting your ASSES KICKED in elections since 2010, and it appears there won't be any end to that anytime soon, since you all seem hell bent on doubling, tripling, QUADRUPLING down on STUPID.

Yeah, no one died under Bush, no one lost their home, no one lost their job, no one was worse off under Dubya... didn't happen, fake news etc.

Hubby and I did just fine with Bush as POTUS. But we're smart and don't rely on the government to take care of our business.

Oh, right... so... put you in Somalia, and you'll be doing just the same as in the USofA>>>

How silly. Hubby and I aren't traveling to anywhere where folks got flies in the eyes.
Because we love our country and we're smart.
However... in Somalia we'd be smart too

You'd be smart too, and there must be plenty of smart people in Somalia, they don't really get the choice of where they are born though, and many of them are dead, many of them are scratching a living and surviving. Do you know why? Because the govt isn't there.

You think you don't rely on the govt, but the reality is, the govt has given you far more than you'd care to admit.

Oh, I'm very well aware just how far reaching into our lives our government is. Much of the time that is not a positive but a negative. The government has been grooming people for years to be dependants. That's not what we're supposed to be about.

No one has the choice of where you're born.

Did you know in Russia in the 1990s the govt all but disappeared. There was little security. The Mafias took over and people had to pay like 30% of what they earned just to have a mafia protect you, however other mafias would also be out to get you.

So for that much money you weren't even secure. No, big businesses are getting better security, and they're not even paying that much in total of their taxes.

Hubby and I did just fine with Bush as POTUS. But we're smart and don't rely on the government to take care of our business.

Oh, right... so... put you in Somalia, and you'll be doing just the same as in the USofA>>>

How silly. Hubby and I aren't traveling to anywhere where folks got flies in the eyes.
Because we love our country and we're smart.
However... in Somalia we'd be smart too

You'd be smart too, and there must be plenty of smart people in Somalia, they don't really get the choice of where they are born though, and many of them are dead, many of them are scratching a living and surviving. Do you know why? Because the govt isn't there.

You think you don't rely on the govt, but the reality is, the govt has given you far more than you'd care to admit.

Oh, I'm very well aware just how far reaching into our lives our government is. Much of the time that is not a positive but a negative. The government has been grooming people for years to be dependants. That's not what we're supposed to be about.

No one has the choice of where you're born.

Did you know in Russia in the 1990s the govt all but disappeared. There was little security. The Mafias took over and people had to pay like 30% of what they earned just to have a mafia protect you, however other mafias would also be out to get you.

So for that much money you weren't even secure. No, big businesses are getting better security, and they're not even paying that much in total of their taxes.
Link?

Ok I laughed, even though the subject matter is not a laughing matter. Man, this is a nasty, mean post really...especially when you consider that Obamacare was doing the same thing and is unsustainable, and the debt has doubled in the process.

Well, as a proponent of socialized healthcare, I didn't like Obamacare either. But I can't imagine the Republicans doing anything other than trying to fuck people over.

Just like the Democrats

Well, I'm also in favor of proportional representation, which would allow for more parties, more choice, more politics and less bullshit in politics.

Forum List

Back