Just in case you don't know, this is how Trump(don't)Care works

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
18199140_1817148281629475_1595442398959137395_n.jpg

You ninnies already used that bullshit on Bush.
Y'all need a new playbook

Yeah, no one died under Bush, no one lost their home, no one lost their job, no one was worse off under Dubya... didn't happen, fake news etc.

Yeah, no one died under Bush, no one lost their home, no one lost their job, no one was worse off under Dubya... didn't happen, fake news etc.

Hubby and I did just fine with Bush as POTUS. But we're smart and don't rely on the government to take care of our business.

Hubby and I did just fine with Bush as POTUS. But we're smart and don't rely on the government to take care of our business.

Oh, right... so... put you in Somalia, and you'll be doing just the same as in the USofA>>>

Oh, right... so... put you in Somalia, and you'll be doing just the same as in the USofA>>>

How silly. Hubby and I aren't traveling to anywhere where folks got flies in the eyes.
Because we love our country and we're smart.
However... in Somalia we'd be smart too

Ok I laughed, even though the subject matter is not a laughing matter. Man, this is a nasty, mean post really...especially when you consider that Obamacare was doing the same thing and is unsustainable, and the debt has doubled in the process.

Well, as a proponent of socialized healthcare, I didn't like Obamacare either. But I can't imagine the Republicans doing anything other than trying to fuck people over.

If you don't have a few hundred grand in the bank to pay for operations or major health events you're pretty much fucked. This doesn't need to happen but the loserterians would rather the rich have it all and fuck 90% of this country! Let them die!

The best way for people to sort themselves out is to buy international healthcare insurance. It can be had for like $120 a month. If you get ill, then you can just go off to the UK, or Australia (Canada and the US are more expensive), and then you'll get much cheaper healthcare. The flight ticket to the UK will cost like $500 return. You'll have saved that money within a year.

How silly. Hubby and I aren't traveling to anywhere where folks got flies in the eyes.

You'd be smart too, and there must be plenty of smart people in Somalia, they don't really get the choice of where they are born though, and many of them are dead, many of them are scratching a living and surviving. Do you know why? Because the govt isn't there.

You think you don't rely on the govt, but the reality is, the govt has given you far more than you'd care to admit.

The new GOP plan that the House just passed is downright embarrassing, it is so bad. I expect the Senate to throw it away, and start from scratch.

We need to start calling this latest one Trumpcare-2.

That way we won't confuse it with Trumpcare-1.

And also the Senate is about to come up with yet another -- Trumpcare-3.

So there is going to be more of them -- like flies on sh!t.

You'd be smart too, and there must be plenty of smart people in Somalia, they don't really get the choice of where they are born though, and many of them are dead, many of them are scratching a living and surviving. Do you know why? Because the govt isn't there.

You think you don't rely on the govt, but the reality is, the govt has given you far more than you'd care to admit.

Oh, I'm very well aware just how far reaching into our lives our government is. Much of the time that is not a positive but a negative. The government has been grooming people for years to be dependants. That's not what we're supposed to be about.

No one has the choice of where you're born.

Ok I laughed, even though the subject matter is not a laughing matter. Man, this is a nasty, mean post really...especially when you consider that Obamacare was doing the same thing and is unsustainable, and the debt has doubled in the process.

Well, as a proponent of socialized healthcare, I didn't like Obamacare either. But I can't imagine the Republicans doing anything other than trying to fuck people over.

Just like the Democrats

Tsk, language. But I'd have thought Somalia your dream destination considering its lack of government involvement in residents' lives. Strange you're not more enamoured of it.

Forum List

Back