Just imaginary...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
To imagine Christ Jesus pleading with a person such as Herod at the time of Rachel's weepings is strange.

Does God have certain rules HE has to abide by?

Jeremiah 31:15

"Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not."

Matthew 2:16

"Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men."

He was mocked, why? Because he sought to kill the baby Jesus and when the wise men did not bring back word of His whereabouts, he felt mocked.

And so we see that to defend a human life and to keep a human life protected from being killed could in turn cause someone to kill even more because he or she felt left out. Being a king and being disobeyed could cause that person to become enraged with treasonable thoughts towards his subjects. And so there is a difference between a good war and a bad war.

Being fearful can cause someone to submit to all sorts of evil doings being done on the submitted one. Fear could even cause the mightiest man to bow in obedience after being put to shame. But strangely, the audience to this exhibition of strength in unrighteousness does nothing to have mercy upon the afflicted. If they are too afraid to do anything, they should just cover their eyes.

Psalm 101:3 "I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me."

I hate the work of them that turn aside from the evil in front of them and walking away knowing it is still going on behind them.

Last edited:
I'd love to know why god made evil, then free choice & predetermination. Then condemns evil doers for all eternity. Sounds a little contrived.

Acts 7 The Stoning of Stephen
54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven and the Son of standing at the right hand of God.”

57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coat the feet of a young man named Saul.

59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them. When he had said this, he fell asleep.

I'd love to know why god made evil, then free choice & predetermination. Then condemns evil doers for all eternity. Sounds a little contrived.

if you really wanted to know, and this has been a concern of yours for a while, why have you not found the answer yet? People should not put themselves into places they are unwilling to learn in. And they should definitely not ask any question in those places they are unwilling to learn within.

If Jesus, Himself, was here, He might be more tolerant and patient with these sorts of things, but most human beings are not.

Your exact question in different wordings are asked by many people throughout the world. Even my own relatives ask the same question. Why would/did God allow sin to take place in the first place??

Could this be a reason why Islam does not believe upon the God of the Bible? Since He allowed sin to happen to the which He had to send His Only Begotten Son to die for? And to not accept would mean the opposite of Godliness?

Why would anyone in Authority allow disorder in His home when He says that He desires that people not die but live? And after He knows that disorder causes death?

Your exact question in different wordings are asked by many people throughout the world. Even my own relatives ask the same question. Why would/did God allow sin to take place in the first place??

Could this be a reason why Islam does not believe upon the God of the Bible? Since He allowed sin to happen to the which He had to send His Only Begotten Son to die for? And to not accept would mean the opposite of Godliness?

Why would anyone in Authority allow disorder in His home when He says that He desires that people not die but live? And after He knows that disorder causes death?
I get it. We need religion, because without god we wouldn't know who else to blame, curse or thank.

Could it have been allowed for 'power struggle' purposes? Each person either defending against or submitting to another? Did He do this to eventually show us about getting along instead of proving worth? Jesus said, you are mindful of human things and not Godly things? If the tree gave knowledge of right and wrong, then it could be about 'whose right and whose wrong' concept. and this can lead to who submits (in grace) over who 'lords over' with might.

Is my right the same as your right and is your wrong the same as my wrong, if we both ate of the tree?

So the only way out for me, instead of searching for my right and my wrong, would be to follow the Word of God as presented in the Holy Bible to lead me out of that mess of wondering if my right is truly right or if my wrong is truly wrong.

Last edited:
so why would He have created the tree anyways? To lead other people, who were here before Adam and Eve, back into safety? Strangely then, if this planet was inhabited by others before God created Adam and Eve, would mean that the original inhabitants got separated from God themselves somehow. If sin only entered in after Adam and Eve were created, then the original inhabitants were already separated from God if they needed to be led back into proper thinking.

So, from this line, Adam and Eve were created with the tree that caused sin so that God could lead back the original inhabitants back into proper thinking which He did through Adam and Eve's disobedience.

But who were the original inhabitants? And why would they be more favored than the children of Adam and Eve? Because to be partial in judgment is not a good thing according to God, right? But God knows He cannot be unjust since it is outside His character. So He will do what He has always been doing, being Him.

So after the new creation of earth, after the flood, only Noah and his sons and sons' wives were on the planet.. There were no original inhabitants.

But still, it's much better to live a healthier life than a non healthy life. If you can breathe clean air instead of polluted industrialized air, why wouldn't you? I have to face the fact that this air is already pretty polluted by standards of measurements. Or at least that is what they are publishing. People are dying in China due to air pollution and they are not even smoking cigarettes.

Forum List

Back