Just how bad is the bank debt problem?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
I'm reading about possible bank problem where big and small banks have massive debt problem. I would like to know just how big of problem it is. Well is it mostly effecting small and medium banks?

How big of debt problem is it?

I'm reading about possible bank problem where big and small banks have massive debt problem. I would like to know just how big of problem it is. Well is it mostly effecting small and medium banks?

pretty much not at all.

these high rates will suffocate some next yr...never had to happen to begin with........that is the real shame

Instead of declaring bankruptcy and rebuilding America the corrupt US politicians would rather destroy the world and spend the rest of their days in luxurious nuclear bunkers, blaming Russia and China, instead of facing the consequences for the blatant corruption that destroyed America.
How long do you think the traitors would survive in an economic depression with 30-40% unemployment, mass poverty and hyperinflation? They would be lynched together with their billionaire puppeteers and the constantly lying media hosts. Their headquarters would burn and their heads would roll.
Wake up America and the world. You have been lied to all your life. Don’t underestimate the danger humanity is facing. Demand a change of direction.
“World war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.” — Albert Einstein

There's no debt problem for US banks. The bank debt problem is for holders of US currency as that debt is inflated away.

The US dollar has declined in value by 16% since 2020.....If you held $100.00 since then it's now worth $84.00 in buying power.

There's no debt problem for US banks. The bank debt problem is for holders of US currency as that debt is inflated away.

The US dollar has declined in value by 16% since 2020.....If you held $100.00 since then it's now worth $84.00 in buying power.

Biden did dat.

Forum List

Back