Just got home, decided to look at the on screen tv guide and lookie there, CNN is throwing a tantrum

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

I listened to about 10 minutes of the hysteria & crying about being called fake news and turned it off.

He baits, they bite. Too funny.

It's fun to watch. Look at the left wing meltdown on this board every day. Where do you think they get that?

They've been doing that for over 16 years. When Bush got elected is when the tantrum started, it hasn't stopped.

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

I listened to about 10 minutes of the hysteria & crying about being called fake news and turned it off.

He baits, they bite. Too funny.
You could have knocked me over with this.
170px-BWfeather.jpg

They've been doing that for over 16 years. When Bush got elected is when the tantrum started, it hasn't stopped.
During Clinton & Bush my business was booming so much that I had very little time for TV when you combined it with raising my family. I didn't pay much attention. Now my kids are grown & business has slowed to a different pace and age is creeping up on me so I have more time to notice this stuff.

CNN has more credibility around the world than Trump does

During Clinton & Bush my business was booming so much that I had very little time for TV when you combined it with raising my family. I didn't pay much attention. Now my kids are grown & business has slowed to a different pace and age is creeping up on me so I have more time to notice this stuff.

Go fishing instead.

You already know the left is beneath contempt. I know I don't need a reason, and I can't hate them anymore than I do.

Shit, you're paying for cable. You're keeping them alive. Buy tackle or a boat instead.

Go fishing instead.

You already know the left is beneath contempt. I know I don't need a reason, and I can't hate them anymore than I do.

Shit, you're paying for cable. You're keeping them alive. Buy tackle or a boat instead.
Sold my boat when they raised slip fees to a ridiculous amount. Boats & rv's are not allowed in our subdivision.

Forum List

Back