DOTUS Doesn't Understand Stumping

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
At some point even Trombies have to get tired of hearing this campaign speech every two weeks.

The DOTUS is supposed to be telling the people of Alabama to vote for "Big Luther" ( so cool!). Instead he's telling them how great HE is.

Same speech. Red meat. Taking credit for shit he hasn't done.

You've got to get bored at some point.

LoneLaugher, why do you use a commie dictator as your go to for insults to your president?

LoneLaugher, why do you use a commie dictator as your go to for insults to your president?

Because it's fucking funny. My president is an embarrassment.

Any more questions?
So your president calls him rocket man and that's horrible but you run right to an enemy dictator and use his insult as your own. Because Un isn't an embarrassment. And as you say funny.

Interesting.

Because it's fucking funny. My president is an embarrassment.

Any more questions?
So your president calls him rocket man and that's horrible but you run right to an enemy dictator and use his insult as your own. Because Un isn't an embarrassment. And as you say funny.

Interesting.

I didn't say it was horrible to call Un "rocket man". I think it was a stupid thing for THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to say. To me, Un is a little shit dictator who should be dealt with in a calm, professional manner so as to neutralize him and avoid instability in the region.

You have a lot of bullshit polluting your thinking process. Our president is unqualified, unfit and undignified. He's allowed a little shit dictator to get his goat.

Ya dumb shit.

Forum List

Back