Just got home, decided to look at the on screen tv guide and lookie there, CNN is throwing a tantrum

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

I listened to about 10 minutes of the hysteria & crying about being called fake news and turned it off.

He baits, they bite. Too funny.

They hate him so much but then piggyback off of him in order to draw viewers. Quite an odd phenomenon.

If only they didn't have 92% negative news against him as according to an independent study, viewers might feel they have some credibility in such an "investigate report".

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

I listened to about 10 minutes of the hysteria & crying about being called fake news and turned it off.

They hate him so much but then piggyback off of him in order to draw viewers. Quite an odd phenomenon.

If only they didn't have 92% negative news against him as according to an independent study, viewers might feel they have some credibility in such an "investigate report".

Fucking guy is at least 92% negative.

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

i honestly couldn't believe they were doing an entire special on a mans twitter habits. i swear to god it's like pavlovs dogs.

bark little liberals...

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

i honestly couldn't believe they were doing an entire special on a mans twitter habits. i swear to god it's like pavlovs dogs.

bark little liberals...
The best part is when they were interviewing the public. One old lady said I love it. It cuts you out of the picture and you hate it.

CNN Special Report:
Twitter & Trump

You could have knocked me over with this.
170px-BWfeather.jpg

That happens with snowflakes
Think of that all by yourself?

CNN has more credibility around the world than Trump does

Not anymore. Now the world knows they are purveyors of junk news and propaganda. Morons like you will never figure that out though. You're too dumb.

It's fun to watch. Look at the left wing meltdown on this board every day. Where do you think they get that?
was anyone doing any loud interior repairs that had a host go into PMS mode?
Gramps is always good for a tampon or two...
i didnt see the footage of that twirp having a fit over MC Hammer in the building,,,just heard it on the radio,,,it sounded as if a few gerbils finally found their way out of his ass

It's fun to watch. Look at the left wing meltdown on this board every day. Where do you think they get that?
i didnt see the footage of that twirp having a fit over MC Hammer in the building,,,just heard it on the radio,,,it sounded as if a few gerbils finally found their way out of his ass
What was MC Hammer doing, his 35 year old dance moves?

What was MC Hammer doing, his 35 year old dance moves?
it sure sounded like his posse was dancing on the floor above while that dufass was on the air

Forum List

Back