Just finshed reading "The presidents and UFOs" a secrete history

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It is a real good book by a larry Holcombe. Not your run of the mill UFO conspiracys ...

upload_2016-3-19_22-57-19.jpeg

It is a real good book by a larry Holcombe. Not your run of the mill UFO conspiracys ...

View attachment 68205

Do you think there are UFOs? I admit I think it's all too outlandish.

On one hand you have that old joke about alliens travelling trillions and trillions of miles only to not know how to land on earth and crash

On the other hand you have all those credible reports on UFOs and what always really creeps me out is why we never went back to the moon and reports by some of the Apollo asternaunts on what they saw on the dark side of the moon.

View attachment 68205

On one hand you have that old joke about alliens travelling trillions and trillions of miles only to not know how to land on earth and crash

On the other hand you have all those credible reports on UFOs and what always really creeps me out is why we never went back to the moon and reports by some of the Apollo asternaunts on what they saw on the dark side of the moon.

Well I do find it all very fascinating, I've not read an entire book about UFOs etc, but I'll watch a documentary if it's on television. I think there is perhaps some evidence of something out there, but whether it's visited our atmosphere like some people INSIST they've filmed an actual UFO, I don't think that's occured.

View attachment 68205

Well I do find it all very fascinating, I've not read an entire book about UFOs etc, but I'll watch a documentary if it's on television. I think there is perhaps some evidence of something out there, but whether it's visited our atmosphere like some people INSIST they've filmed an actual UFO, I don't think that's occured.

Check this out lucy , this is kind of funny, I so hate wackos messing up some facts with myths... According to this Nasa nuked the far side of the moon Lmao

Debunked: Chang'e-2 photos of Alien Base on Moon [Hoax]

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility’s.
Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.”

View attachment 68205

Check this out lucy , this is kind of funny, I so hate wackos messing up some facts with myths... According to this Nasa nuked the far side of the moon Lmao

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility’s.
Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.”

That's some pretty crazy stuff.

View attachment 68205

I watched on the television a while ago, very interesting documentary about Area 51, a fascinating place what with the strange Roswell situation. However I don't think they have space aliens on ice at Area 51.

View attachment 68205

I watched on the television a while ago, very interesting documentary about Area 51, a fascinating place what with the strange Roswell situation. However I don't think they have space aliens on ice at Area 51.

I agree with you on that but the Roswell case is real.too many credible people came forward.

View attachment 68205

why? thats kinda nutty to dismiss credible people that have said they have seen one.If it was just some writers out there wrtiting stories on it i could understand that thinking but very highly credible people such as high ranking military officials,astronaughts,and airline pilots,and former presidents have seen them. there have been astronaughts that have gone on record saying they have seen space vehicles in space that were not from earth origin just be there one minute and gone the next and president carter while governor amongst a group of people identified one.reagan as well indicated he believed in UFO's.

carters story is interesting because before becoming elected president,he said he would have congress conduct an investigation into them,an investigation that never happened because they obviously got to him,Reagan as well in his first few months when he indicated there were UFO's amongst us,after his assassination attempt,he shut up and stopped talking about UFO's so to say they dont exist and ignore all these credible people one would have to be closed minded i think you would have to agree?

Forum List

Back