Just exactly how stupid IS Joe Biden?

94198815-biden-gaffes.jpg

You really are quite stupid aren't you?

My office is in a major metropolitan hospital. I use the hospital's internet server. They have a firewall that keeps out videos and social networks. I have 15 professional people who report to me. My name tag says "Manager".

If you had a job, you'd realize your mistake.

LOL, and the point goes right over your head. You're not "the boss". You may manage people but you aren't in control of shit. You still report to someone and his questioning of you being online during work is completely valid since you have a boss.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down for you further.

Get a job, and you might understand. In the mean time I'll try to get it through your think skull.

My office is in a hospital. I don't work for the hospital, I work for a subcontractor (do you know what that is?). I do report to some one, it's the owner of the company, but even the owner of the company can't get past the HOSPITAL's firewall. Get it yet idiot?

Ah, so you're not "the boss". You could have just said that from the beginning. Thanks. Aren't you also the same guy who said he was "rich" then it turned out to be that you weren't? Why do you like to pretend that you're something you're not? Not happy with your life?

LOL, and the point goes right over your head. You're not "the boss". You may manage people but you aren't in control of shit. You still report to someone and his questioning of you being online during work is completely valid since you have a boss.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down for you further.

Get a job, and you might understand. In the mean time I'll try to get it through your think skull.

My office is in a hospital. I don't work for the hospital, I work for a subcontractor (do you know what that is?). I do report to some one, it's the owner of the company, but even the owner of the company can't get past the HOSPITAL's firewall. Get it yet idiot?

Ah, so you're not "the boss". You could have just said that from the beginning. Thanks. Aren't you also the same guy who said he was "rich" then it turned out to be that you weren't? Why do you like to pretend that you're something you're not? Not happy with your life?

As I said, if you had a job, you'd be able to understand.

1. There are more than one boss in even a small company.
2. The point moron, is that I can still be the boss and not be able to get past the firewall.
3. I am rich depending on who you talk to. Unless you're Bill Gates, there is always someone richer than you.

How can you be so ignorant and still be able to operate a computer?

In the 2012 Dictionary there is a picture of Joe Biden next to the words: idiot, moron, jerk, jackass, fool, motor-mouth....

The fun thing is..the crowd loved it..and it pissed off conservatives.

Win-win.

:lol:

Yea.... a very sick 'win'. An amoral 'win'. A liberal 'win'. Curiously, if that had been a conservative who'd said that... I would have been horrified that someone who claimed to think along similar lines to me would make such a sick comment. Much like many conservatives have spoken out against Akin. Funny how clearly conservatives voice disapproval about sick comments... and how the left applaud those comments from their own. Lot of freaks on the left these days. I wonder why?

Just exactly how stupid IS Joe Biden?

Science does not provide for an accurate answer to that question.

But the concensus is that a potatoe has a higher IQ....

Last edited:
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I needed a good chuckle on a Sunday morning.

BTW, I noted that under the names many of the posters it said "Banned".

Why were they banned? Are they banned forever?

The fun thing is..the crowd loved it..and it pissed off conservatives.

Win-win.

:lol:

There was some cheering, of course that croud would cheer anything without even knowing what was said really. Sure, it pissed off conservatives but the truth remains, Biden has the mental capacity of a slug.

Some?

Republicans are trotting out the "free stuff" meme early on. Most people know exactly what that means.

Biden, who by your metric, has the intelligence of a slug..effectively said "We are with you and they aren't.."

Really? What does it mean besides the fact that people who vote Democrats want free stuff?

The crowd got it..and "they" were called on their ideology.

You mean Biden accused Republicans of wanting to bring back slavery. Apparently being "called" means you're a despicable idiot.

People who were pissed at the comment aren't voting democrat anyway.

You think that's an excuse?

And they are the same folks who hate compromise and think that the nation would be better served by one party rule.

Obama and the Dims are the ones who hate compromise.

Biden just reinforced what they already know.

You mean he played to your prejudices. Yeah, we know that. That's exactly what we're pointing out.

Republicans have nothing, nadda, zip, bupkus...that will help their communities..and a whole lot of things that will hurt them.

Translation: they aren't handing out any free stuff.

Libturds kill me!

Here's a guy who says "They're going to put y'all back in chains." to a mostly black audience, which was bad enough, but let's look at the statement closer.

How exactly is getting rid of the heavy regulations that obama placed on Wall Street going to put chains on black people?

Yesterday, Joe Biden was in Virginia, making another speech and he told the croud how together they can help Obama win North Carolina.

WTF? Biden doesn't even know who he's talking to, or where he is. It's clear that this guy is mentally deficient. Let us all pray for the continued good health of barack hussein obama. At least until we find out the results of the election.

Another question is how stupid are the people that voted for him???

I mean here is the typical Obama/Biden voters that represent ALL the ignorant, factless, feckless voters!

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

I mean is there any doubt as to why Obama/Biden the two dumbest men on earth were elected with voters like these that
NEVER ever read what Obama said in his autobiography..

"Dreams of my Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

There is NO question 52% of the population that voted for Obama/Biden are truly DUMBER then Obama/Biden!
With facts continually confronting how f..king poor an administration is they and the MSM keep telling people 6 million new jobs!
Strange..
in 2007 there were 137 million people working. In 2012 134 million... OBAMA Math?? 6 million new jobs even though 3 million less employed?
FACTS about total employment FROM the Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/opub/ee/2011/ces/tableb1_201112.pdf
No wonder these idiots voted for them... they and obama have to take their shoes off to count to 20!

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I needed a good chuckle on a Sunday morning.

BTW, I noted that under the names many of the posters it said "Banned".

Why were they banned? Are they banned forever?

Well, I have seen with my own eyes that a permaban can be lifted after a while.

How one can be so screwed up to get banned from this place is beyond me.

Forum List

Back