Just exactly how stupid IS Joe Biden?

Here's a guy who says "They're going to put y'all back in chains." to a mostly black audience, which was bad enough, but let's look at the statement closer.

How exactly is getting rid of the heavy regulations that obama placed on Wall Street going to put chains on black people?

Yesterday, Joe Biden was in Virginia, making another speech and he told the croud how together they can help Obama win North Carolina.

WTF? Biden doesn't even know who he's talking to, or where he is. It's clear that this guy is mentally deficient. Let us all pray for the continued good health of barack hussein obama. At least until we find out the results of the election.

I'd say he is quite a bit smarter than you. He wasn't talking about putting BLACK people back in chains.

Are you stupid or just a race baiter? Sometimes it is hard to tell.

Sure he was Ravi.

Let's not mince words.

When Santorum was talking about not giving Black people the money of White people..he was talking about Black people.

When Gingrich was talking about inner city kids taking on jobs as janitors in the schools they went to, he was talking about Black people.

When Romney was talking about people wanting "free stuff", he was talking about Black people.

So when Biden starts using slave analogies, in front of a crowd of Black people, it's dishonest to say he wasn't talking about Black people.

Because he was..
It wasn't a crowd of black people. It was a crowd of people. Both black and white and no doubt some latinos and asians.

Here's the video. It is a mixed crowd of PEOPLE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns]Biden Says Republicans Will Put People Back In Chains - YouTube[/ame]

The worst part of the insult was putting on a fake Black dialect something like the old time black face comedians used to do. The problem with Biden might be that his two brain embolisms destroyed the part of the brain that says "think before you speak". It's scary to think that this guy is a heartbeat away.

Hillary did it first, so why not Biden?

pc691shitforbrains.jpg

The leftist hacks here attempting to defend the moronic, racist comments from biden look every bit as stupid as he is.

Poor little dumbass leftist hacks.

And the neg I just got from little miss leftist skank ravi is my confirmation that my comments hit home.

Sorry little girl, I know the truth is something you pathetic little moron leftists try desperately to silence.

Ain't happenin' here though skippy.

Anybody else negged by ravi in this thread let me know, and I'll more than make up for it for you with some pos.

Last edited:
If Biden says something a bit off the wall the wingnuts are up in arms, so what say thee to these.

Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube

The difference is that it isn't one instance...it's multiple instances and in the last case, racially charged while he and Obama claim to be "uniters".

One wonders "if" Biden is really as clueless as he seems, or if his gaffes are not part and parcel of a larger picture, namely to keep voters deflected and distracted from Obama's dismal record as POTUS. He could just be the most important tool in Obama's bag of tricks, as the latter makes no apologies for Biden and is saying he plans to retain him, as VP. :eusa_whistle:

Lol, I can't view the video, it won't get past the firewall here at the office. If it goes along the usual lines thrown about by the left, it probably isn't racist at all, it's just a criticism of obama.

The point of my post isn't racism, it's Biden's abject stupidity.

Race card much?

You're at work and posting here?

Yup, it's good to be the boss!

You aren't "the boss" if you have no say over the firewall. Keep pretending though.

If Biden says something a bit off the wall the wingnuts are up in arms, so what say thee to these.

Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube

The difference is that it isn't one instance...it's multiple instances and in the last case, racially charged while he and Obama claim to be "uniters".

One wonders "if" Biden is really as clueless as he seems, or if his gaffes are not part and parcel of a larger picture, namely to keep voters deflected and distracted from Obama's dismal record as POTUS. He could just be the most important tool in Obama's bag of tricks, as the latter makes no apologies for Biden and is saying he plans to retain him, as VP. :eusa_whistle:

I just don't think Biden is that smart. Plus he's been making gaffs for over a decade.

You're at work and posting here?

You aren't "the boss" if you have no say over the firewall. Keep pretending though.

You really are quite stupid aren't you?

My office is in a major metropolitan hospital. I use the hospital's internet server. They have a firewall that keeps out videos and social networks. I have 15 professional people who report to me. My name tag says "Manager".

If you had a job, you'd realize your mistake.

:lmao:

To be fair, he sees some black faces in a big crowd and thinks the entire crowd is made up of black people.

He's not very smart.

Point to where I said that?

I said "largely black" or something to that effect. That is true.

You fail again.

Here's a guy who says "They're going to put y'all back in chains." to a mostly black audience, which was bad enough, but let's look at the statement closer.

How exactly is getting rid of the heavy regulations that obama placed on Wall Street going to put chains on black people?

Yesterday, Joe Biden was in Virginia, making another speech and he told the croud how together they can help Obama win North Carolina.

WTF? Biden doesn't even know who he's talking to, or where he is. It's clear that this guy is mentally deficient. Let us all pray for the continued good health of barack hussein obama. At least until we find out the results of the election.

So far, he's not stupid enough to let you suck his dick in a glory hole.

So far, he's not stupid enough to let you suck his dick in a glory hole.

That statement says a whole lot more about you than it does about me, doofus.

Last edited:
Ignoring the face of the comment and the race of the croud, exactly HOW is eliminating the regulations imposed by obama on Wall Street going to put ANYONE in chains, real or metaphorical?

That's the question nobody on the left seems to want to answer. Joe Biden is an idiot. There's no getting around it.

My office is in a major metropolitan hospital. I use the hospital's internet server. They have a firewall that keeps out videos and social networks. I have 15 professional people who report to me. My name tag says "Manager".

LOL, and the point goes right over your head. You're not "the boss". You may manage people but you aren't in control of shit. You still report to someone and his questioning of you being online during work is completely valid since you have a boss.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down for you further.

LOL, and the point goes right over your head. You're not "the boss". You may manage people but you aren't in control of shit. You still report to someone and his questioning of you being online during work is completely valid since you have a boss.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down for you further.

Get a job, and you might understand. In the mean time I'll try to get it through your think skull.

My office is in a hospital. I don't work for the hospital, I work for a subcontractor (do you know what that is?). I do report to some one, it's the owner of the company, but even the owner of the company can't get past the HOSPITAL's firewall. Get it yet idiot?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back