Just curious

Sandy73 said:
Janeen is scared to be with me alone ! :funnyface
Its also illegal in the state of New York ! :banana:

can't say as I blame her---u2 with cameras would probably be considered a terroristic act! :cof:

dilloduck said:
can't say as I blame her---u2 with cameras would probably be considered a terroristic act! :cof:

hahaha!!!!! you are knowing us too WELL!!!!!! :cheers2:

khafley said:
Well right now I live about an hour outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. VERY rural area......Columbus Ohio ...... Lebanon Ohio .....I am stuck in the god awful state of Ohio. :usa:

You're in my back yard, along with krisy.

Hamilton OH, right between Cincy & Dayton. My parents were from here but I was born near Akron, in Medina. Went to school in Mt. Vernon, about 50 miles north of Columbus. Been here since I was two. STILL trying to get to a warmer climate. A lebanon is a cool little town.... if you like antiques.

Most of you already know, but I am a proud Texan (the product of a Cajun and an Okie meeting together in Texas) living in Vegas. I love the southwest USA and see myself retiring to the mountains somewhere in the desert SW.

Bunch of Redneck - Coon Asses here! :gross2: haha!

Sandy takes the cake though!!! :dev3:

Well I am a proud cajun but you ask Janeen and her family I don't have too strong of a coon ass accent ! :D

Sandy73 said:
Well I am a proud cajun but you ask Janeen and her family I don't have too strong of a coon ass accent ! :D

HEHE! put you in a crowd on NY's and I would say, ah, REDNECK!!!! but I guess your not nearly as bad as TODD!!!!

janeeng said:
HEHE! put you in a crowd on NY's and I would say, ah, REDNECK!!!! but I guess your not nearly as bad as TODD!!!!

Uhhhhhhhhhh, no not as bad as him ! For sure ! :eek2:

Most already know this but I'm from South Central Pennsylvania. I'm about an hour and a half east of Pittsburgh in a tiny town with a whopping population of 1,000.

Now you know why I spend so much time on the board. :cof:

Johnney said:
when i win the powerball we'll have a USMB blowout. fly everyone up..lol :beer:

Ill be holding my breath ! :rotflmao:

Johnney said:
well im not...lol
but just think of what would happen! all of us end up in jail

Well at least you could afford bail money ! :teeth:

I think they would have enough of me and Janeen and throw us out or under the jail ! :dance: :banned:

Born and raised in O.....KLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
We consider OK to be Southern I don't care what y'all say!!!

Forum List

Back