Just curious

S

Sandy73

I know where a lot of the members are from but I want to know where everyone else is from !

I am from Louisiana but I am sure you already know this !
I want to know how many southerners we have here too !

Sandy73 said:
I know where a lot of the members are from but I want to know where everyone else is from !

I am from Louisiana but I am sure you already know this !
I want to know how many southerners we have here too !

Well, I'm from the South, Southern Ontario that is. :funnyface I live in Ottawa, the Nations Capitol city. Pretty cool town, not huge, but not small either. I think the population is approx 700,000. I was born here, but lived in Calgary Alberta from age 2 - 14. I'm really a westerner at heart, I really miss the praries and the rocky mountains!

Well right now I live about an hour outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. VERY rural area. I was born in Garden Grove, California. Moved to Mississippi when I was 4. Moved to Columbus Ohio when I was 5. Moved to Lebanon Ohio when I was 11. Moved to Texas When I was 13 for about 6 months then back to Lebanon Ohio. Then from 14 to about 20 I was back and forth between California and Ohio until 1990 when I decided to stay in Ohio for awhile again. Oh then I met my husband and now here I am stuck in the god awful state of Ohio. :usa:

I live in the mid-cities area, N. Texas (yeah, it bites).....but Im originallly a coon ass and damned proud of it :banana: :banana: :banana:

(and if DK makes ONE disparaging remark re. this, no more gumbo for HIM!) :funnyface

KLSuddeth said:
I live in the mid-cities area, N. Texas (yeah, it bites).....but Im originallly a coon ass and damned proud of it :banana: :banana: :banana:

(and if DK makes ONE disparaging remark re. this, no more gumbo for HIM!) :funnyface

:eek:

Oh hell Redneck, you no where I live in lovely NJ, where our mighty Gov. has come out of the closet. But atleast I am closer to all the achnod cabbies than you!!!! hahahaha!!!!! THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU SANDY!!!! :boobies:

Sandy73 said:
IM READY TO SHOW THE GOODS !!!! :D :banana: :boobies:

Maybe you should head up during the Republican Convention, maybe you can FLASH the President!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hmm, never lived outside of DuPage County, Illinois. Until about 7 years ago, I lived in Elmhurst. I now live in Wheaton, home of Wheaton College. I'm dying to get out of this dam Billy Graham suburb, no offense to Billy Graham lovers. Just some of my neighbors are downrite weird! Jeff, I'm guessing you would like BG, yet his 'followers' would tell you that you are going to hell because of your beer. Trust me!

janeeng said:
Maybe you should head up during the Republican Convention, maybe you can FLASH the President!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Sounds like a plan ! Tits for Bush !! hahahahahahaha :dev1: :clap:

Kathianne said:
Hmm, never lived outside of DuPage County, Illinois. Until about 7 years ago, I lived in Elmhurst. I now live in Wheaton, home of Wheaton College. I'm dying to get out of this dam Billy Graham suburb, no offense to Billy Graham lovers. Just some of my neighbors are downrite weird! Jeff, I'm guessing you would like BG, yet his 'followers' would tell you that you are going to hell because of your beer. Trust me!

I think I would like the crowd, though I don't know if I could deal with the winters!

And I am certainly able to defend my position on drinking beer! Bring it on!!! :D

dilloduck said:
you 2 DEFINATELY need some time alone together :funnyface :funnyface

Janeen is scared to be with me alone ! :funnyface
Its also illegal in the state of New York ! :banana:

gop_jeff said:
I think I would like the crowd, though I don't know if I could deal with the winters!

And I am certainly able to defend my position on drinking beer! Bring it on!!! :D

Wish you had been here when we were on the patio! Know would have like scripture quoting better than my brother showing his gun! :mm:

Sandy73 said:
Janeen is scared to be with me alone ! :funnyface
Its also illigal in the state of New York ! :banana:

HAHAHA! I am just afraid of getting slapped with the cajun titties!!
:p: other than that, I am fearless!!!!! I even thought about trying to get on Fear Factor, what do you say Sandy, let's get on the show.

Sandy73 said:
I do a lot but I DON"T eat bugs !!! :puke3:

You should see the spiders they had to eat today! they are from Africa, some of the nastiest spiders I have seen. Hell for that money, I would do it!

FU#K THAT !!!!!

Id rather work ! It gives me a break from you know who ! :happy2:

Forum List

Back