Happy Birthday khafley!!!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!!!!!

:mm: :bow2: :wine:

Sorry we couldn't make it out today. See ya in a couple weeks when Your mom comes!!Enjoy your day and tell that hubby to take care of the kids today!!!!

:thewave:

your getting old!!!haha

krisy said:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!!!!!

:mm: :bow2: :wine:

Sorry we couldn't make it out today. See ya in a couple weeks when Your mom comes!!Enjoy your day and tell that hubby to take care of the kids today!!!!

:thewave:

your getting old!!!haha

Hubby is at work all day today. I'm on my own with the kids, threatened to duck tape them to the ceiling if they start fighting today!!! :whip:

and as for the I'm getting old part. um last time I checked you weren't to far behind me!!! HAHA :D

Oh and for future refrence, if the phone rings on your birthday don't answer! unless you want to sit through the entire chorus of happy birthday to you sung by my mother!!!! :blowup:

How embarassing I am way to old for that!!! :rolleyes:

khafley said:
Hubby is at work all day today. I'm on my own with the kids, threatened to duck tape them to the ceiling if they start fighting today!!! :whip:

and as for the I'm getting old part. um last time I checked you weren't to far behind me!!! HAHA :D

Oh and for future refrence, if the phone rings on your birthday don't answer! unless you want to sit through the entire chorus of happy birthday to you sung by my mother!!!! :blowup:

How embarassing I am way to old for that!!! :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised that she sung happy bday to you on the phone?!!!! Be afraid,be very afraid!!!! Tell the boys if they don't behave,uncle Wolfsblood will give them big wedgies next time he sees them!!!!

:moon4:

Happy belated Birthday !!

Was my brother's 45th birthday. I e-mailed him a bunch of laughing faces. He wrote back asking, "Where's my hooker?"

Happy Belatd Birthday Khafley - I am sorry I missed this thread. Hope you had a good day!!!!

Joz said:
Happy belated Birthday !!

Was my brother's 45th birthday. I e-mailed him a bunch of laughing faces. He wrote back asking, "Where's my hooker?"

Thank you!!!!

janeeng said:
Happy Belatd Birthday Khafley - I am sorry I missed this thread. Hope you had a good day!!!!

Thank you !!! It was a quiet day!! Perfect!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!​

:thewave: :mm: :clap: :huddle: :banana:

I'm sorry that it's late! :tinfoil: :blowup: :cry: :whip3:

Forum List

Back