Just curious...for the guys...which TYPE is more sexy to you?

Which one

• A

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • B

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
So which TYPE... pretty, seeming "good girl"...

A
Beautiful-Short-Dresses-For-Teen-GirlsUS-Style-4.jpg

Or...B...
The slutty..."Bad Girl"...

slutty-costumes.jpg

The top, if I had to choose. She looks less sticky than the ones on the bottom.

My favorite type is the slightly nerdy, late bloomers, which pretty much covers all of the female Fox anchors.

The difference between A and B is the clothes and the perfume. A would smell better while she's giving you an STD.

iamwhatiseem, this seems like a Bonziesque thread. ;) Are you channeling the Bonz?

Yeah well...it stemmed from another thread I was in...I was curious just how many men even find sluts sexy after turning...I don't know...20, and you stop thinking of women as two globes and a vagina.

iamwhatiseem, this seems like a Bonziesque thread. ;) Are you channeling the Bonz?

Yeah well...it stemmed from another thread I was in...I was curious just how many men even find sluts sexy after turning...I don't know...20, and you stop thinking of women as two globes and a vagina.

As if men have any room to talk about "sluts." :D Men are sluts.

I don't find either of those pictures sexy. None of them are not my type. :2up:

As if men have any room to talk about "sluts." :D Men are sluts.

I don't find either of those pictures sexy. None of them are not my type. :2up:

Okay Chris, post a picture of a woman that you find to be your type.

I like them with a little bit of bad girl in them, because they know how to have fun and have fewer hangups.

No kidding, I went on a blind date...allow me to digress for a moment before I finish this...let me tell you just how BLIND it was - an ex girlfriend I had calls me up and says she has a friend that wants to go out with me. So I agree to meet her (my ex) in a parking lot after work. she shows me a picture of this attractive red head. Nice smile...pretty...so I said "Yeah I'll meet her"...so we meet at my ex's apartment and her husband...and the girl knocks on the door, walks in...AND IT ISN"T THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE!!!! It was someone else!....

so back to the original post...anyway, the most sex freak girl I ever went out with was a Pentecostal girl....complete with the 10 ft long hair and equally long dress. She was an animal.
You never can tell.

Forum List

Back