Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Obviously, she's continuing to lie about her very serious health problems. But she is a Clinton, lying is what they do.

Fox News isn't a reliable source. I love how you neocons salivate at the thought of Hilary being sick or dying like some of you have claimed.
Poor retards. NBC is talking about it. Andrea Mitchell.

UPDATE 10:29 A.M. ET

Ed Henry is reporting that Hillary Clinton’s campaign is purposefully keeping reporters in the dark.

MSNBC news alert now.......

Sorry Trump boyz....
She's fine......

Just the effects from a dicey looking breakfast burrito....

Do the media douche bags really think anyone is going to swallow that turd?

I'm waiting for the actual news to come out without all the speculation, hell for all we know all she did was trip. :dunno:
Her crew said they think it was heat related. You assholes are so set on denying it you don't fucking listen. She's at Chelsea's multimillion dollar apartment trying to recover.

"Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says"

No, it’s just another example of conservatives having a desperation episode.

UPDATE 11:03 A.M. ET

A producer for Lawrence O’Donnell’s MSNBC program, The Last Word, has also heard from multiple law enforcement sources that Clinton had a “medical episode” at the 9/11 memorial.

I'm waiting for the actual news to come out without all the speculation, hell for all we know all she did was trip. :dunno:

Well facts are in that she left early from an "annual" event. T-rump was able to last longer.
He has more stamina. Old fartbag has to take Coumadin to keep her blood from clotting. We need her entire un redacted medical records to be released.

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

he Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton's stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure," a witness told Fox News.

A separate law enforcement source told Fox News that Clinton left the event because she wasn't feeling well.

Clinton's campaign did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

So is CNN ready to stop censoring stories about her health yet?

Her crew said they think it was heat related. You assholes are so set on denying it you don't fucking listen. She's at Chelsea's multimillion dollar apartment trying to recover.
You assholes? Soooo, me wanting to wait for more information from real news organizations means I was denying it.........? You're joking..... right? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.
I am sure your hitlery will be just fine......

Skinned knees is a good enough reason to blow off the WTC memorial....

Forum List

Back