Just back from a Mexican restaurant.

GotZoom said:
Ok...now...let's see.

You have been on the board about a week. I don't know you well enough to determine if this is a "joke" comment or a "serious" accusation.

Please...enlighten me.

No joke. This is the second time in a couple of days "Quickdraw" here has brandished the term "racist" at light speed. Obviousyl one of those with no sound argument, nor sense of humor that tosses out a PC label because he thinks it makes him right.

GunnyL said:
No joke. This is the second time in a couple of days "Quickdraw" here has brandished the term "racist" at light speed. Obviousyl one of those with no sound argument, nor sense of humor that tosses out a PC label because he thinks it makes him right.

It's his "Cause du jour" Gunny.

Maybe he missed the protests last week and is feeling a little guilty.

Shaggy said:
Hmmm, lemme check.

My first language was Spanish. But after 12 years of schooling, a bachelors in mass communications and masters in business I have lost any trace of an accent, but my parents and grandparents have a pretty thick accent when they talk english.

So yeah, I was pretty offended when you said that.

So, uhm. IN closing, and let me make this clear.

That was some racist sh!t to say.

Hope that clears things up for you. I know I havent been around that long and all. Didn't want to leave any gray area...

Wah, wah, wah, etc, etc, etc. It was humor. Get over yourself.

GotZoom said:
It's his "Cause du jour" Gunny.

Maybe he missed the protests last week and is feeling a little guilty.

No, he's already whipped that label out in another thread one someone who for some reason thinks illegal aliens are criminals. He's just another Mexican that don't think straight. I live in a state full of them.

For some reason they can't figure out that since they're legal and pay taxes, THEY are forced to suffer the burden to our socio-economic infrastructure these illegals represent just as much as any white, black, green or purple citizen of this Nation does.

Por la Raza, they will screw themselves, and if you disagree, you are racist.

GunnyL said:
No, he's already whipped that label out in another thread one someone who for some reason thinks illegal aliens are criminals. He's just another Mexican that don't think straight. I live in a state full of them.

For some reason they can't figure out that since they're legal and pay taxes, THEY are forced to suffer the burden to our socio-economic infrastructure these illegals represent just as much as any white, black, green or purple citizen of this Nation does.

Por la Raza, they will screw themselves, and if you disagree, you are racist.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about another group.

That is enough you racist bastards. I knew it wouldn't be long before that damn Gunster would chime in! I'm sorry for what I said to the well educated young hispanic gentleman. I performed a thoughtless act of stereotypical descrimination and I am truely sorry for it. There is no sense in you all (especially you Zoomer) trying to make light of it.

I feel terrible. I think I will go up on the roof of my motel and dive off. Of course being the showboater that I am I will do it with two twists out of the pike position>

Oh shit! The maid here is hispanic, will there be a conflict when she has to clean me up!

God this has been the biggest waste of precious Sunday time I have ever seen.

It also cost me twp rep points, I'm crushed!

Oh by the way Gunny, it's "Quixdraw" If your going to be insensative and stereotypical, Get it right man!

Emmett said:
That is enough you racist bastards. I knew it wouldn't be long before that damn Gunster would chime in! I'm sorry for what I said to the well educated young hispanic gentleman. I performed a thoughtless act of stereotypical descrimination and I am truely sorry for it. There is no sense in you all (especially you Zoomer) trying to make light of it.

I feel terrible. I think I will go up on the roof of my motel and dive off. Of course being the showboater that I am I will do it with two twists out of the pike position>

Oh shit! The maid here is hispanic, will there be a conflict when she has to clean me up!

Oh by the way Gunny, it's "Quixdraw" If your going to be insensative and stereotypical, Get it right man!
;) Be nice to Shattered, she's generous!

Kathianne said:
;) Be nice to Shattered, she's generous!

No she isn't. Or, she wouldn't have to spend so much time spreading rep around before she can post it again. :)

GotZoom said:
Fantastico!

Estupendo!

For all the Spanish speakers our there, I apologize for not putting the "upside down exclamation point" at the beginning of those words.

I have a racist keyboard that doesn't have the proper keys to type Spanish words correctly.
:laugh: Me too, even turned mine upside down, but nothing on the bottom either, its just all BLACK. :dev1:

Emmett said:

Insensitive and stereotypical, that's me. I have no more sensitivity for Hispanic idiots than I do for white ones. And those stereotypes wouldn't exist without a basis in fact.

GunnyL said:
Insensitive and stereotypical, that's me. I have no more sensitivity for Hispanic idiots than I do for white ones. And those stereotypes wouldn't exist without a basis in fact.

At least we now have, on our board, someone we can use as the standard for the Hispanic category.

Emmett said:
I wasn't mean to Shattered was I? I certainly didn't mean to be.

Hello Kathianne!

She's implying that I'm generous with giving rep points..(I assume because I just gave some to an enemy just for saying something that made sense)..:D

Forum List

Back