Just back from a Mexican restaurant.

This is how you whisper in a public thread, silly peoples!

GunnyL said:
What are you trying to say about us honkies, buddy? :bat:

Now Gunny...you know the expression.

And it is true for me..with sambuca:

Once you go black, you never go back.

GotZoom said:
Now Gunny...you know the expression.

And it is true for me..with sambuca:

Once you go black, you never go back.

Ahhh ... a race traitor, huh? Next thing you know, you'll be mixing the black with white and making mud sambuca. Then WHERE will we be?

GunnyL said:
Ahhh ... a race traitor, huh? Next thing you know, you'll be mixing the black with white and making mud sambuca. Then WHERE will we be?

MY guess is you'll be first in line to try it.

GunnyL said:

I would NEVER mix colors.

And I am offended that you would even suggest that.

I am a strong believer in keeping the colors separate.

There are some things that need to remain pure.

White with White. Black with Black.

Oh it was a joke??? How silly of me... Ok, wait a sec..

HA!

There we go. Now do we all feel better? Nice to poke fun and make jokes as long as it falls in line with your politics right? Anyone heard any good George Bush jokes? Or how about a good ol' Ronnie Reagan alzheimers joke? C'mon... I heard a doozy last week about our vice president, but I cant remember it. Something about hunting and rifles...

"I will make a bargain with the Republicans. If they will stop telling lies about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."

"Republicans want to punish work and reward wealth; hence the high payroll tax and the low dividend tax. Said one Bush economic adviser, if we can't help wealthy investors and screw working people, what's the point in being a Republican?"

maybe a moderator can move this to the proper forum. It was mistakenly put under "General USA Chat" when apparently its main purpose was humor. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back