Dear Cynthia,

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I wanted to take this opportunity to congradulate you on your most recent expolytation of our country and everything it stands for.

How dare those bastards try to stop you at the security gate just for being a black.....female........congresswoman. They should certainly have known better than to screw with you huh!

The fact that you were wearing a hairdew never seen before on this planet and well yeah you didn't display your ID and well yeah you did bust through the security area as if you had planned to cause this event but........ they should have known better anyway!

Since you and I are from the same neighborhood, went to the same elementary school and even know some common folks I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and to be from your state, city, etc,... Man, it gives me a fuzzy feeling all over just to know that you are representing me in congress.

By the way, did you or your mom ever pay off that debt you incurred as a result of your repossessed vehicle. You know, the one I repo'd when Denise kicked your ass in the Democratic primary last time around and you lost the only damn job you have ever had. Just curious.

:piss2: :afro:

Emmett said:
I wanted to take this opportunity to congradulate you on your most recent expolytation of our country and everything it stands for.

How dare those bastards try to stop you at the security gate just for being a black.....female........congresswoman. They should certainly have known better than to screw with you huh!

The fact that you were wearing a hairdew never seen before on this planet and well yeah you didn't display your ID and well yeah you did bust through the security area as if you had planned to cause this event but........ they should have known better anyway!

Since you and I are from the same neighborhood, went to the same elementary school and even know some common folks I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and to be from your state, city, etc,... Man, it gives me a fuzzy feeling all over just to know that you are representing me in congress.

By the way, did you or your mom ever pay off that debt you incurred as a result of your repossessed vehicle. You know, the one I repo'd when Denise kicked your ass in the Democratic primary last time around and you lost the only damn job you have ever had. Just curious.

:piss2: :afro:

Did you really go to school with her? :shocked: Was she always so prejudiced and 'entitled'?

Forum List

Back