Just another day in America.

He tried to shoot and kill someone. Don´t you have eyes? He is even aiming at his head. The gun is weak, though.
it doesnt show what led up to it,,

if I have learned anything its to not take a short clip with no context and jump to a conclusion,,

if as you say he was the attacker then why did the guy come back with a vengeance and run him over instead of fleeing the scene,,

he could be charged for running him over that way,,

it doesnt show what led up to it,,

if I have learned anything its to not take a short clip with no context and jump to a conclusion,,

if as you say he was the attacker then why did the guy come back with a vengeance and run him over instead of fleeing the scene,,

he could be charged for running him over that way,,
It doesn´t need to show because it is definitively not something life-threatening. I think the scene could show an owner of a car that is supposed to be towed off takes the breakdown van, instead. That is no reason to shoot him. And yes, he will be charged, probably. But anger goes its own way sometimes

It doesn´t need to show because it is definitively not something life-threatening. I think the scene could show an owner of a car that is supposed to be towed off takes the breakdown van, instead. That is no reason to shoot him. And yes, he will be charged, probably. But anger goes its own way sometimes
the guy driving the truck will be charged?? thats who I am talking about,,

I will wait for the whole story to make a judgement,,

until then,,
I didnt know a fat guy could fly..

the guy driving the truck will be charged?? thats who I am talking about,,

I will wait for the whole story to make a judgement,,

until then,,
I didnt know a fat guy could fly..
Oh, he'll be charged, laws were broken, afterall.

A guy shot at me once. A guy tried to run him down for that in one of those 80s scaled-down GM "sport" cars too.

It didn't go like that. As the car was hitting him, the fat dude jumped into the air, tucked his legs behind him, did

a flip over the car as it passed underneath him, (it hit his knee and spun him into a flip over the car) and landed on his feet.

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. :oops:

Oh, he'll be charged, laws were broken, afterall.

A guy shot at me once. A guy tried to run him down for that in one of those 80s scaled-down GM "sport" cars too.

It didn't go like that. As the car was hitting him, the fat dude jumped into the air, tucked his legs behind him, did

a flip over the car as it passed underneath him, (it hit his knee and spun him into a flip over the car) and landed on his feet.

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. :oops:
are you talking about the fat guy or the one driving the truck that hit the fat guy??

from what I see it may be both,,

just dont know what led up to it to make the guy shoot,,

are you talking about the fat guy or the one driving the truck that hit the fat guy??

from what I see it may be both,,

just dont know what led up to it to make the guy shoot,,
The runner-overer will be charged. The fat guy is most likely dead in this instance.

In my instance, that dude's probably still kickin' around. we made peace a day or 2 later.

I'm not gonna mention the next morning and where I was, I was pretty pissed. The motherfucker shot at me.

I'm glad he didn't get run over right in front of me. That was cool.

The runner-overer will be charged. The fat guy is most likely dead in this instance.

In my instance, that dude's probably still kickin' around. we made peace a day or 2 later.

I'm not gonna mention the next morning and where I was, I was pretty pissed. The motherfucker shot at me.
I dont know,, fat guys got a lot of cushion,, he could have bounced it off,,

Armed Good Samaritan fatally hit by truck after trying to stop carjacker in Lumberton, NC; the suspect was later captured by police...

On the video, shouts from the crowd are heard of people telling everyone to get out of the way because Driggers was driving back at a high rate of speed. That's when Lecompte was hit.

Lumberton police officers saw Driggers as he was driving away. Officers arrested Driggers a short time later after he wrecked the stolen vehicle on Selma Road near Highway 41.

The North Carolina Department of Transportation provided a comment on the incident.

“Our prayers and thoughts are with the family of Jonathan Lecompte,” the statement reads in part. “He was a dedicated, 16-year employee of the Department, working for the Sign Division of the Division 6 Traffic Services unit. Jonathan was greatly admired and will be sincerely missed.”

Driggers faces several charges, including first-degree murder and larceny of a motor vehicle. He is due in court on May 24.

Authorities are holding Driggers without bond at the Robeson County Detention Center. They are keeping a close eye on him because authorities said Driggers may harm himself.

If the good samaritan had not of tried to play hero, he would be alive today, and the carjacking victim would be getting a new car.

This sometimes happens with good samaritans, the good samaritan in Denver who took out an attempted mass shooter with an AR-15 was mistakenly killed by police. Just the act of carrying a firearm will make you feel emboldened to act.

If the good samaritan had not of tried to play hero, he would be alive today, and the carjacking victim would be getting a new car.

This sometimes happens with good samaritans, the good samaritan in Denver who took out an attempted mass shooter with an AR-15 was mistakenly killed by police. Just the act of carrying a firearm will make you feel emboldened to act.
without good Samaritans this country would look like another shithole like we see all over the world,,

criminals would have nothing to fear and good people would be slaughtered,,

without good Samaritans this country would look like another shithole like we see all over the world,,

criminals would have nothing to fear and good people would be slaughtered,,
I'm glad there are good samaritans, but when it comes to firearms, sometimes you get shot, in this case, he got ran over. It's the fight or flight response that changes when you are armed, and that's a good thing, just saying there is still risk.

I'm glad there are good samaritans, but when it comes to firearms, sometimes you get shot, in this case, he got ran over. It's the fight or flight response that changes when you are armed, and that's a good thing, just saying there is still risk.
theres a risk to do nothing,,

all of life is a risk,,

hopefully this one can be a lesson to others,,

Forum List

Back