Buyers now need 6 figures to buy typical homes in 22 states

The Federal Reserve does that. On Biden's orders.

The Federal Reserve doesn't do anything on Biden's or any other president's orders. While the president may appoint the Chairman and probably makes their desires known, the Federal Reserve operates independent of the Executive.

The Federal Reserve doesn't do anything on Biden's or any other president's orders. While the president may appoint the Chairman and probably makes their desires known, the Federal Reserve operates independent of the Executive.

You really don't have any idea how this works, do you?

The Board of Governors--located in Washington, D.C.--is the governing body of the Federal Reserve System. It is run by seven members, or "governors," who are nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed in their positions by the U.S. Senate.

You really don't have any idea how this works, do you?

The Board of Governors--located in Washington, D.C.--is the governing body of the Federal Reserve System. It is run by seven members, or "governors," who are nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed in their positions by the U.S. Senate.

And this changes what I said how?

There are plenty of places all over this country where homes are affordable, but you probably won't be able to live in the trendy places. Plenty of affordable homes in rural areas and the Rust Belt states and with so many more people having the ability to work remote the options are there. You just need to have the will to make the move.
..and afford a 7% payment...plenty of places you say??

Paying $250K for a home at 7% is a hell of a lot more attainable than $450K, right doofy? You people act like this is the only time in history we've had 7% mortgages. We had historically low mortgage rates for 20 years since the turn of the century. When I my parents bought our house in Boston in the early 1980s interest rates were in the teens.
So 7% is a good thing according to Independents.....

That the president has no say in what the Fed does. That's obviously a lie, because the president appoints the entire Fed governor's board.

Do you actually believe the president has no influence over them? You may be dumb enough to believe that, but I'm not.
He's 100% dumb enough

Y5tre.png

rates are 7% everywhere jackass And not coming down until next March

I believe that the topic of your whiny little thread was "Buyers now need 6 figures to buy typical homes in 22 states." You mentioned the 7% interest rates only in passing, and I see no mention of interest rates in your linked article. You'd think that a source so biased would have seized upon that tidbit.

So, what's the topic of your thread you little bitch? Prices or interest rates?

And for the record, I've found some establishments offering 6%... not as low as what I've got, but that's not my problem.

That's right, bitch, I got mine.

I believe that the topic of your whiny little thread was "Buyers now need 6 figures to buy typical homes in 22 states." You mentioned the 7% interest rates only in passing, and I see no mention of interest rates in your linked article. You'd think that a source so biased would have seized upon that tidbit.

And for the record, I've found some establishments offering 6%... not as low as what I've got, but that's not my problem.

Oooh, that brownshirt collar seems tight. Maybe loosen it up and take off the jackboots Herr Reichbabble.

Yep average dumbass Boomer right here

You all fucked this country for everyone and now don't give a shit about everyone else

Forum List

Back