Just A Couple Days Ago...

The states own the shores. Where in the Constitution does it mandate or, as some like to say, enumerate that the federal government has responsibility for cleaning up for the states.

The leak is in Federal waters and the Feds have responsibility to stop it and to assist in the clean up. The Federal government is also charged with defense of the nation.

You already know this. You're being intellectually dishonest.

Mind you, I talking to those 'constitutionalists' out there...

Exactly what would you know about Constitutionalism? You certainly don't vote for people who abide by it.

Where in the Constitution did they ever say anything about regulating greenhouse gasses? If our founding fathers objected to it they would have made sure the Constitution prohibited it.

Where do you that get idea from? The Constitution doesn't prohibit the Federal government; it enumerates what powers they are allowed to have. You've got it backwards. It doesn't have to be prohibited. If it's not in there, they can't do it.

What do you have against the Constitution??

Rhetorical question coming from somebody who just showed us he doesn't even understand the Constitution. I suggest you read the Federalist Papers. They were written by the authors and signers of Constitution explaining exactly what everything means and what the role of government was meant to be.

Where in the Constitution did they ever say anything about regulating greenhouse gasses? If our founding fathers objected to it they would have made sure the Constitution prohibited it.

Where do you that get idea from? The Constitution doesn't prohibit the Federal government; it enumerates what powers they are allowed to have. You've got it backwards. It doesn't have to be prohibited. If it's not in there, they can't do it.

What do you have against the Constitution??

Rhetorical question coming from somebody who just showed us he doesn't even understand the Constitution. I suggest you read the Federalist Papers. They were written by the authors and signers of Constitution explaining exactly what everything means and what the role of government was meant to be.

If they don't have a copy here's a link to listen
The Federalist Papers
And here is a link to read while you listen to the federalist papers
Federalist Papers Index

Better yet folks? YOU are in control of what happens...WOULD YOU give your power over to another to do as they damned well pleased even IF it affected your Lifestyle as YOU have known it?

( i say HELL NO!!!!)

Forum List

Back