Just a chit chat thread. Flame Zoners welcome!

I'm tired of people saying Trump is uneducated.

I heard he has a degree. Someone posted it:

Dxz75GcWkAAsbXV.jpg

Take it somewhere else, wet blanket.
Why?

I thought:
Flame Zoners welcome!
were welcome.

Shemp disappeared around the same time Gracie lost her home. Must have been nearby.

We had a nice little dinner/board game party tonight!

Pretty table all set:

View attachment 243789

GAY!

You should see the flower arrangements I put out. lol

The one in the pic??? Or is that an internet pic you stole from Better Homes & Garden???

I know how to set a table. I would lose my gay card if I couldn’t.
Ah, but can you SEW??? :)

Try being human, Dean. Leave the TDS somewhere else and just...chill. Oh, and you are not a FZer. You are the target of them, but not part of them, lol.

My friend Randy...stage name Monika....could sew his own outfits and boy did he do a great job!

Hey guys! I was reading that new chicks intro thread and was busting a gut at how JustAnotherNut and aaronleland were going back and forth....then mdk popped up, then Lucy Hamilton who I haven't seen in forever and ya know what? I miss you guys! Even OldLady who thinks I hate her, but I don't. We just don't see eye to eye, is all.

Anyway..talk about Pizza, Anchovies, Gitmo, gaydars, poofy blue thingies, etc...so I can see you guys in one place since I am not here as much as I used to be. Y'all are missed...and y'all are my family now although I only get to see ya's once in a while now. And I never see the FZ'ers anymore cuz they stay down there and I can never enter the place again..so I hope they come up here to visit.

So....MDK....whatcha think about Latrice coming back and outliving Manilla? Shame, that. I like Latrice...but I like Manilla better.
Since you didn't mention me, I WILL RESERVE A PLACE IN FLAME ZONE HELL FOR YOU.:1peleas:

Hey guys! I was reading that new chicks intro thread and was busting a gut at how JustAnotherNut and aaronleland were going back and forth....then mdk popped up, then Lucy Hamilton who I haven't seen in forever and ya know what? I miss you guys! Even OldLady who thinks I hate her, but I don't. We just don't see eye to eye, is all.

Anyway..talk about Pizza, Anchovies, Gitmo, gaydars, poofy blue thingies, etc...so I can see you guys in one place since I am not here as much as I used to be. Y'all are missed...and y'all are my family now although I only get to see ya's once in a while now. And I never see the FZ'ers anymore cuz they stay down there and I can never enter the place again..so I hope they come up here to visit.

So....MDK....whatcha think about Latrice coming back and outliving Manilla? Shame, that. I like Latrice...but I like Manilla better.
Since you didn't mention me, I WILL RESERVE A PLACE IN FLAME ZONE HELL FOR YOU.
OK. I didn't mention you cuz I see you more often than not, sweetcheeks! :D

Meanwhile.....rainy here. In Marysville....there is not a fire danger...its a flood danger. Surrounded by rivers and lakes, this town. I have already eyeballed how to get up on the roof...just in case. :D

Meanwhile.....rainy here. In Marysville....there is not a fire danger...its a flood danger. Surrounded by rivers and lakes, this town. I have already eyeballed how to get up on the roof...just in case. :D

I eyeball how to get onto the roof wherever I go. In case of zombies.

We had a nice little dinner/board game party tonight!

Pretty table all set:

View attachment 243789

GAY!

You should see the flower arrangements I put out. lol

The one in the pic??? Or is that an internet pic you stole from Better Homes & Garden???

I know how to set a table. I would lose my gay card if I couldn’t.
Ah, but can you SEW??? :)

I can. My 1st instinct is teh redneck hand method, but I do have 3 sewing machines here.

1 pedal and 2 electric. Some of the old thread is kinda rotten.

Yeah, I need to learn the bobbin n stuff for sewing machines.

I usually have to sew buttons back on pants.

Good to see you back, if even just temporarily. I hope everything is getting better for you.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I mostly stick to the Flame Zone because the rest of the forum is shit. A bunch of angry motherfuckers who take themselves too seriously. I imagine most of these people wake up and go to sleep angry. I can't imagine living such a sad existence.
dam aaron....i thought we was friends?.....

well wishes for all the homeys and homey-ettes tonight

its my first non-social superbowl of my lifetime this year.....wife and I said fuggit and wanted to chillax home.

I care so little about this Super Bowl that I forgot it was on until this afternoon. I'm just sitting here watching it on my phone.

It was kinda cool that the first ad after the coin toss was an Endgame teaser. :)

I care so little about this Super Bowl that I forgot it was on until this afternoon. I'm just sitting here watching it on my phone.
set some salsa in your beaky button and pour some Tostitos Scoops (TM) onto the ass juice infested seat next to you and enjoy the game with me my bruv

I don't even have booze for this game. I have a bottle of red wine, but that won't get me shitfaced. :(

Forum List

Back