Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

This whole thing has come to pass because Congress has refused to do its job, and refused to hold public hearings to explore the problem with our nation's policing. We need to have a public "round table" discussions of this issue, as we need to have other public discussions of so many other issues, in which all viewpoints need to be brought out and discussed openly. I remember what happened to Sandra Fluke. She offered a viewpoint that Congress never allowed to b heard. Congress should open up all of these topics. It is Congress that is failing us.
Congress: hold hearings. Open up your ears. If a person from Black Lives Matter, or a Sandra Fluke, has something to say to you, take the wax out of your ears and listen to what these Americans are telling you.

Black lives matter as you do are taking the EXCEPTIONS and making it the RULE!
When will people learn that COPS are human beings !
That when idiots like Black Lives matters totally ignore the FACTS that these "unarmed" black men WERE resisting arrest!
Were violently attacking. Were putting cops lives at risk. And how many out of 12 million arrests?
FACTS in two years ... 2015 and 2016!
48% WHITES killed by cops!
24% blacks!
67 whites were unarmed BUT were ATTACKING!
65 blacks were unarmed but were ATTACKING!
FACTS and people like you ignorantly believe the biased MSM that WANTS to sell advertising by TAKING these exceptions!
2/10ths of 1% of all arrests and people like you get all agitated!
DEAL with reality.
Study the below 10 rules
copskillingpeople.png

These 10 common sense rules would have kept the ABOVE people alive!
What is so complicated about that?
10rulesforcops.png

This whole thing has come to pass because Congress has refused to do its job, and refused to hold public hearings to explore the problem with our nation's policing. We need to have a public "round table" discussions of this issue, as we need to have other public discussions of so many other issues, in which all viewpoints need to be brought out and discussed openly. I remember what happened to Sandra Fluke. She offered a viewpoint that Congress never allowed to b heard. Congress should open up all of these topics. It is Congress that is failing us.
Congress: hold hearings. Open up your ears. If a person from Black Lives Matter, or a Sandra Fluke, has something to say to you, take the wax out of your ears and listen to what these Americans are telling you.

Black lives matter as you do are taking the EXCEPTIONS and making it the RULE!
When will people learn that COPS are human beings !
That when idiots like Black Lives matters totally ignore the FACTS that these "unarmed" black men WERE resisting arrest!
Were violently attacking. Were putting cops lives at risk. And how many out of 12 million arrests?
FACTS in two years ... 2015 and 2016!
48% WHITES killed by cops!
24% blacks!
67 whites were unarmed BUT were ATTACKING!
65 blacks were unarmed but were ATTACKING!
FACTS and people like you ignorantly believe the biased MSM that WANTS to sell advertising by TAKING these exceptions!
2/10ths of 1% of all arrests and people like you get all agitated!
DEAL with reality.
Study the below 10 rules
View attachment 154064
These 10 common sense rules would have kept the ABOVE people alive!
What is so complicated about that?
View attachment 154065

I was discussing the failure of leadership in Congress. If Congress can hold countless hearings garbage issues like "religious freedom" and Obamacare, it can start holding fact-finding hearings on important issues. Congress in the last few years has been a complete failure, all at our expense. They need to stop playing kissyface with a bunch of so-called "religious" monkey trash and do some work for a change.

So Ellen Degeneres and Miley Cyrus are racists is that what you are saying?
I have said many times that I believe all white people are racist. I did not say all white people are evil. Or that all white people hate black people. I said that all white people are racist.
Do you believe that black slaves were breed by their slave masters to be dumb and strong and as a result the entire black race is actually
less intelligent and more athletic then whites, i.e. NBA nearly 75% black.. NFL nearly 70% black.
It must be remembered that the original story was that black people were inferior, body and brains.

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was still confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters. Because Jessie Owens. That did not happen.
So the White Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that White people were physically superior to Black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted. They just figured that brains were more important, so if Black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.In some sports whites don't have the system of white supremacy to help them.

The fact that 70% of the NFL is black or NBA is 75% means nothing.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor. In order for black people to have "an extra muscle" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

Indeed this seems like a speciation level difference to be frank, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case. Not a shadow of a doubt.

I mean you say the NBA is 75% black

So what ? If black people are physically more capable of playing basketball then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ?

You have to be tall and have great jumping ability in volleyball. Yeah sure you’ll find 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to the theory, athleticism and blackness somehow run together.

Well in that case you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions. Apart USA black basketball teams are countries representing black nations are very average

Or why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
  • All championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe for one instant the whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing, do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

Fact is people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the 2 groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

Black people are well aware that system is against us. So that kinds steels an inner toughness within black people. Some one once said "It's not really a sport with black people" that's why when blk people come into sports, when it's an even playing field. We dominate. Not so much because that natural athletic ability stuff. More that the system of racism makes black men know they have to try harder.

This is Simone Maneul.

3735CE3300000578-3739599-image-a-28_1471150701900.jpg

She is the fastest swimmer in the she's the current world and Olympic champion in 100m freestyle

Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

White people just need to stay out of our way and watch more and more of us break your little records and set our own. Simone Biles crushed the white competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

You wouldn't even hear of Micheal Phelps if black ppl took swimming seriously but "if it don't pay, we don't play" so black people generally don't go for minority sports like swimming.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
Now as far as intelligence:
Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106;
for Whites, about 100; and
for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.
Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
Now people like you say the IQ tests are biased towards whites. Right. Reading/writing/math that's what most IQ tests have measured.
Does that sound biased in today's world? What would a unbiased IQ test be?
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any study.

Go on try, let me have a good laugh. But I’ll sit back, invite you to give me such a definition. Mainly because your fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with guys like you.

I have yet to see any one of them - No matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?
What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore.

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality

I have said many times that I believe all white people are racist. I did not say all white people are evil. Or that all white people hate black people. I said that all white people are racist.
Do you believe that black slaves were breed by their slave masters to be dumb and strong and as a result the entire black race is actually
less intelligent and more athletic then whites, i.e. NBA nearly 75% black.. NFL nearly 70% black.
It must be remembered that the original story was that black people were inferior, body and brains.

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was still confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters. Because Jessie Owens. That did not happen.
So the White Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that White people were physically superior to Black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted. They just figured that brains were more important, so if Black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.In some sports whites don't have the system of white supremacy to help them.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor. In order for black people to have "an extra muscle" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

Indeed this seems like a speciation level difference to be frank, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case. Not a shadow of a doubt.

So what ? If black people are physically more capable of playing basketball then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ?

You have to be tall and have great jumping ability in volleyball. Yeah sure you’ll find 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to the theory, athleticism and blackness somehow run together.

Well in that case you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions. Apart USA black basketball teams are countries representing black nations are very average

I don't believe for one instant the whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing, do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

Fact is people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the 2 groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

Black people are well aware that system is against us. So that kinds steels an inner toughness within black people. Some one once said "It's not really a sport with black people" that's why when blk people come into sports, when it's an even playing field. We dominate. Not so much because that natural athletic ability stuff. More that the system of racism makes black men know they have to try harder.

This is Simone Maneul.

She is the fastest swimmer in the she's the current world and Olympic champion in 100m freestyle

Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

White people just need to stay out of our way and watch more and more of us break your little records and set our own. Simone Biles crushed the white competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

You wouldn't even hear of Micheal Phelps if black ppl took swimming seriously but "if it don't pay, we don't play" so black people generally don't go for minority sports like swimming.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
Now people like you say the IQ tests are biased towards whites. Right. Reading/writing/math that's what most IQ tests have measured.
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any study.

Go on try, let me have a good laugh. But I’ll sit back, invite you to give me such a definition. Mainly because your fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with guys like you.

I have yet to see any one of them - No matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore.

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality

And so YOU"VE proven my point!
YOU are telling me in so many words that there is NO difference between blacks and whites ..."scientifically".
Then why are you so willing to advance the black agenda of destruction? You said it yourself...

"I agree 100% with the riots.
Imagine in the city of Fergsuon that black people just burst the tyres of non black people and they woke up the next day needing millions of tyres ?
Imagine if every non-black person in the city of New York, when they woke up, their doors could not open because it’s glued shut ?
So you had milions people needing new doors and late for work
Imagine if every supermarket in every major city electric was cut off night ? And all the supermarket owners came to the store the next day and saw that all of their poultry, beef, milk and fish destroyed ?
Imagine if black people poured sugar and salt down every public transport vehicle in LA, Chicago, Detroit ?
Do you know what would happen if public transportation did not work in those cities ?
Are these minor inconveniences ? Sure.
But trust me, 30 intense days of this type of sabotage (And many other I could mention) will make them sit up and take notice"

"Sit up and take notice" Paul of what? That blacks like you want destruction? You want riots?
That's not a black or white issue! That's a suicide pact because Paul, WE ARE ALL IN THIS together!
That's why this idiocy of "kneeling" at the anthem is so stupid!
It's not that whites want to destroy blacks. It's because idiots both black and white are willing to destroy America and it sounds like you are one of those idiots!
YES there are bad cops. EVERYONE agrees! But to make a MINOR issue of a small SMALL less the 1% of the cops doing what YOU and your ilk contend it
happens ALL the time is what is stupid! And tearing down the country is suicide for all parties. Making a gigantic MOUNTAIN out of a mole hill is what it is called.
And idiots like you and some whites don't seem to understand that the national anthem IS NOT just for whites, or Asians but for all Americans and when you
"kneel" because you are protesting a gigantic phony gross EXCEPTION i.e. less then 2/10ths of one % of arrests... is just ignorance!
Go ahead kneel all you want. But all it shows to really intelligent people is you're bowing to ignorance... destruction... suicide!

YOU are telling me in so many words that there is NO difference between blacks and whites ..."scientifically".
Then why are you so willing to advance the black agenda of destruction? You said it yourself...
But we live under system of white supremacy.

It's not that whites want to destroy blacks. It's because idiots both black and white are willing to destroy America and it sounds like you are one of those idiots!
YES there are bad cops. EVERYONE agrees! But to make a MINOR issue of a small SMALL less the 1% of the cops doing what YOU and your ilk contend it
happens ALL the time is what is stupid! And tearing down the country is suicide for all parties. Making a gigantic MOUNTAIN out of a mole hill is what it is called.
And idiots like you and some whites don't seem to understand that the national anthem IS NOT just for whites, or Asians but for all Americans and when you
"kneel" because you are protesting a gigantic phony gross EXCEPTION i.e. less then 2/10ths of one % of arrests... is just ignorance!
Go ahead kneel all you want. But all it shows to really intelligent people is you're bowing to ignorance... destruction... suicide!
I've have made my point.

But we live under system of white supremacy.

I've have made my point.

People don't advance civilizations through destruction Paul. Advances are made through positive contributions.
Dumb shits complain about Columbus bringing death destruction to the American Indians. Well guess what.
The average life span of an American Indian almost 600 years ago was 35... today the average American Indian lives to age 70!
That certainly wasn't done through oppression.
And as far as blacks today life expectancy is 75.5 years...West Africa age 55!
USA Life Expectancy African American
Life expectancy in Africa in 2017 | Statistic

Oh and by the way...
But the bulk of the supply came from the Nigerians. These Nigerian middlemen moved to the interior where they captured other Nigerians who belonged to other communities. The middlemen also purchased many of the slaves from the people in the interior . . . . Many Nigerian middlemen began to depend totally on the slave trade and neglected every other business and occupation. The result was that when the trade was abolished [by England in 1807] these Nigerians began to protest. As years went by and the trade collapsed such Nigerians lost their sources of income and became impoverished.
In Ghana, politician and educator Samuel Sulemana Fuseini has acknowledged that his Asante ancestors accumulated their great wealth by abducting, capturing, and kidnapping Africans and selling them as slaves. Likewise, Ghanaian diplomat Kofi Awoonor has written: “I believe there is a great psychic shadow over Africa, and it has much to do with our guilt and denial of our role in the slave trade. We too are blameworthy in what was essentially one of the most heinous crimes in human history.”5
It's Time to Face the Whole Truth About the Atlantic Slave Trade
You have ONLY your ancestors to blame for starting the slave trade.

One final point... who actually FREED the slaves in America? Wasn't the black people Paul. It was those "WHITE Supremacists" you bitch and moan about!
The majority of normal white Americans that today find slavery horrible and we also find though your attitude about "white supremacy" very disgusting as it
was "WHITE Supremacy" that freed your people from your OWN black original slave owners!

These 200+ NFL players etc. taking a knee to protest what?
This why Kaepernick and these players are protesting...to the detriment of their future!
View attachment 151723

Kneel-gate is just one more in a long series of Liberal Lies blindly followed by the Brain-Dead Left. The DOJ's own stats (shown in a previous thread) prove that blacks commit so many more violent crimes than whites that blacks are actually 20X LESS likely to be targeted by police than whites for the number of crimes involved. Still, in absolute terms, they get stopped more than twice as often as Whites. But the Left conveniently leaves out the first fact to make it appear as though blacks are unfairly targeted------ if Blacks were stopped no more often than Whites (the Left's measure of "fairness"), that would actually mean that Blacks were only stopped 1:50 if whites were stopped 1:1.

Compound that with the defiance, anger, and hostility Blacks routinely show during a police interaction and you have the cause of your stats. Blacks ought to be jumping for joy celebrating the fact that they are confronted by police SO LITTLE for the vast number of murders, homicides, shootings and other violent crimes they are part of. Good thing for them they are NOT treated on a level playing field with Whites-- -- -- if they were, they would be involved in roughly 97% of all violent crime police interactions.

People don't advance civilizations through destruction Paul. Advances are made through positive contributions.
Well actually they do. As I said before. White supremacy is about destruction.

White people all over the world have gone into the house of black people, brown people and red people, robbed them of knowledge of self, taken their land over, renamed the land, colonized them, enslaved them and put them under their yoke and way

So white people are in a superior position, no matter what the social or political or economic order because of the wickedness and under-handedness of the white man the world over.

Why do white people have this pathological need to be loved at all times and any criticism of whites in any way equals hatred ?

Strange how an entire subset of people long to be told “YOU’RE AWESOME” over and over and over again. Surely the self-confidence of white people isn’t so fragile as to require constant reinforcement day after day, is it?

You're so attention starved that you have to run around shouting at people in order to gain recognition. “We created EVERYTHING! We are the BEST! The most IMPORTANT! We are everything good and nothing bad! I’m IMPORTANT! Don’t you see?! ME! Please pay attention to ME!!!! I can’t share the spotlight with anyone else and I constantly fear that my racial group is in decline!!!”

History should be about understanding the past. Instead it is a whitewash, a white fantasy. Like that the rise of the West comes from its ideas, political systems, philosophies, inventions and so on. Yeah right. It came from the barrel of a gun.

I do not judge a history book by how many black faces or white faces it has – I judge it by how truthful it is, how well it helps me to understand the present.
Dumb shits complain about Columbus bringing death destruction to the American Indians. Well guess what.
The average life span of an American Indian almost 600 years ago was 35... today the average American Indian lives to age 70!
Do you want a cookie ?

It's depends on your mindset. If you take the white supremacist mindset. That is stuff is more important than people. Then sure you'll think slaughtering Native indians is a fair trade off for advances in medical science.
Oh and by the way...
But the bulk of the supply came from the Nigerians. These Nigerian middlemen moved to the interior where they captured other Nigerians who belonged to other communities. The middlemen also purchased many of the slaves from the people in the interior . . . . Many Nigerian middlemen began to depend totally on the slave trade and neglected every other business and occupation. The result was that when the trade was abolished [by England in 1807] these Nigerians began to protest. As years went by and the trade collapsed such Nigerians lost their sources of income and became impoverished.
In Ghana, politician and educator Samuel Sulemana Fuseini has acknowledged that his Asante ancestors accumulated their great wealth by abducting, capturing, and kidnapping Africans and selling them as slaves. Likewise, Ghanaian diplomat Kofi Awoonor has written: “I believe there is a great psychic shadow over Africa, and it has much to do with our guilt and denial of our role in the slave trade. We too are blameworthy in what was essentially one of the most heinous crimes in human history.”5

One final point... who actually FREED the slaves in America? Wasn't the black people Paul. It was those "WHITE Supremacists" you bitch and moan about!
The majority of normal white Americans that today find slavery horrible and we also find though your attitude about "white supremacy" very disgusting as it
was "WHITE Supremacy" that freed your people from your OWN black original slave owners!
I bet you think your the first white person that's ever said "African sold there own" or "White people freed the slaves"

Yeah because white Euro's went to Africa for the Weather and were tricked into exporting slaves for the next 300 years.

Whites don't get a credit for stopping slavery. The same way a murderer does not get credit for stopping murdering. You act like white people just all of sudden had a change of heart and they thought slavery was wrong.

And of course. After slavery ended.....racism just stopped. Right ?

You're is the everyone-does-it argument that I tried when I was eight.

And here is the hypocrisy of white people

1) When white people do something good like invention ?

The history books don't matter. You people don't look to see if others have done the same thing. You act like white people are the only ones (EG The way your trying to justify slaughter of Native Indians....... because years later people live longer)

2) When white people do something bad like slavery ?

The history books now matter. So white people look to see if others have done the same thing. White people now act like white people are not the only ones (like the way you tried to justify slavery by saying African "did it too"........an argument I have heard millions of times)

The only difference between invention and slavery is that one is considered bad, the other isn't. But both of them made the USA rich

White people like you want to run around bragging about the good things from their past (inventions, victorious battles, rights fought for) but white people like you act as if the bad things have nothing to do with white people (slavery, genocide and rights that was not fought for)

But you cannot have it both ways.

If inventions are evidence of the intelligence of some white people, then slavery and genocide are evidence of the evil of white people.

You can't say one without the other.

Last edited:
Well actually they do. As I said before. White supremacy is about destruction.

White people all over the world have gone into the house of black people, brown people and red people, robbed them of knowledge of self, taken their land over, renamed the land, colonized them, enslaved them and put them under their yoke and way

So white people are in a superior position, no matter what the social or political or economic order because of the wickedness and under-handedness of the white man the world over.

Why do white people have this pathological need to be loved at all times and any criticism of whites in any way equals hatred ?

Strange how an entire subset of people long to be told “YOU’RE AWESOME” over and over and over again. Surely the self-confidence of white people isn’t so fragile as to require constant reinforcement day after day, is it?

You're so attention starved that you have to run around shouting at people in order to gain recognition. “We created EVERYTHING! We are the BEST! The most IMPORTANT! We are everything good and nothing bad! I’m IMPORTANT! Don’t you see?! ME! Please pay attention to ME!!!! I can’t share the spotlight with anyone else and I constantly fear that my racial group is in decline!!!”

History should be about understanding the past. Instead it is a whitewash, a white fantasy. Like that the rise of the West comes from its ideas, political systems, philosophies, inventions and so on. Yeah right. It came from the barrel of a gun.

I do not judge a history book by how many black faces or white faces it has – I judge it by how truthful it is, how well it helps me to understand the present.
Do you want a cookie ?

It's depends on your mindset. If you take the white supremacist mindset. That is stuff is more important than people. Then sure you'll think slaughtering Native indians is a fair trade off for advances in medical science.
Oh and by the way...

I bet you think your the first white person that's ever said "African sold there own" or "White people freed the slaves"

Yeah because white Euro's went to Africa for the Weather and were tricked into exporting slaves for the next 300 years.

Whites don't get a credit for stopping slavery. The same way a murderer does not get credit for stopping murdering. You act like white people just all of sudden had a change of heart and they thought slavery was wrong.

And of course. After slavery ended.....racism just stopped. Right ?

You're is the everyone-does-it argument that I tried when I was eight.

And here is the hypocrisy of white people

1) When white people do something good like invention ?

The history books don't matter. You people don't look to see if others have done the same thing. You act like white people are the only ones (EG The way your trying to justify slaughter of Native Indians....... because years later people live longer)

2) When white people do something bad like slavery ?

The history books now matter. So white people look to see if others have done the same thing. White people now act like white people are not the only ones (like the way you tried to justify slavery by saying African "did it too"........an argument I have heard millions of times)

The only difference between invention and slavery is that one is considered bad, the other isn't. But both of them made the USA rich

White people like you want to run around bragging about the good things from their past (inventions, victorious battles, rights fought for) but white people like you act as if the bad things have nothing to do with white people (slavery, genocide and rights that was not fought for)

But you cannot have it both ways.

If inventions are evidence of the intelligence of some white people, then slavery and genocide are evidence of the evil of white people.

You can't say one without the other.

See you have to resort to hyperbole Paul!
I agree with you on this statement:"inventions are evidence of the intelligence of some white people,"
But why can't you say the same "slavery and genocide are evidence of the evil of SOME white people." Is a little accommodation to honesty NOT ok in your mind?

Plus I don't understand because I'm not black (part American Indian though) why a few blacks LIKE you have to be some adamant about issues that have
been settled hundreds of years ago. In those days(hundreds of years ago) Paul the average person like you didn't have the luxury of sitting at a computer eating a sandwich from McDonalds rather then having to work the soil to get enough food. That's what my ancestors had to do as did yours.
Thankfully for the majority of the White supremacy who didn't depend on witch doctors or local chiefs that raided villages for existence but gave us science,math,etc. a vast majority of civilized benefits from mostly whites with some black contributions I agree.
But for the most part your ancestors depended on slavery, raiding villages, killing people and as a result your ancestors average life span was 35 years as was my
American Indian ancestors.
Since though logic and understanding of history is beyond the pale of people that resort to hyperbole, inaccuracies and just plain biased opinions these FACTs mean very little. In the totality of the world today Paul refute this fact:
whiteinventions.png

Last edited:
This is another common tactic that white people. They try to show all there so called inventions and everyone should be grateful to them

So white people invented electricity now ?

Electricity was already there.

But sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

Your points only work during certain periods of history, like this one.

In 1300 you could have made the Chinese inventor argument. At the time they could have ran around bragging about there inventions.

In 1000 BC you could have made the Egyptian inventor argument. At the time they could have ran around bragging about there inventions. White people from Europe have been the most advanced part of mankind only twice, now and back in Greek and Roman (and even then they gained most of their knowledge from Africa). Otherwise Europeans have been middling to backwards.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

Finally can you please reveal to me and everyone in forumbiodiversity.com what you have invented that is beneficial to mankind ?

Not some inventor whose accomplishments you are imputing to a whole group. In fact tell us what each and every white person has invented as this is one of the special gifts white people possess.

• Did you design this plane ?
  • Have you created a vaccine that has saved lives ?
  • If not, why are you taking credit for it albeit indirectly ?
Your trying to take credit from individuals who you will never met. You appropriate the accomplishments of a few and by implication state that it is because they are white.

This is another common tactic that white people. They

Electricity was already there

Sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

In 1300 you could have made the Chinese inventor argument. At the time they could have ran around bragging about there inventions.

In 1000 BC you could have made the Egyptian inventor argument. At the time they could have ran around bragging about there inventions. White people from Europe have been the most advanced part of mankind only twice, now and back in Greek and Roman (and even then they gained most of their knowledge from Africa). Otherwise Europeans have been middling to backwards.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

Finally can you please reveal to me and everyone in forumbiodiversity.com what you have invented that is beneficial to mankind ?

Not some inventor whose accomplishments you are imputing to a whole group. In fact tell us what each and every white person has invented as this is one of the special gifts white people possess.

Your trying to take credit from individuals who you will never met. You appropriate the accomplishments of a few and by implication state that it is because they are white.

Meaning a clear break

This is Simone Maneul.

very nice...you are so proud to be athletically superior
but blacks are inferior at graduating from school
they are superior at murder/rape/robbery/hate crimes/ etc
you should be proud --great job

This is another common tactic that white people. They

Electricity was already there

Sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

as documented before-Africa is the shithole of the world
highest poverty/illiteracy/starvation/disease/etc
very nice--you should be proud
the greatest nations are/were not black

Last edited:
This is another common tactic that white people. They try to show all there so called inventions and everyone should be grateful to them

Electricity was already there.

But sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

Paul you wrote..."Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines"
Disciplines like this:

Sad such a "great" smart, intelligent people have regressed...
Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 10.17.59 PM.png

These are the FACTS.
Last year, according to the Washington Post’s tally, just 16 unarmed black men, out of a population of more than 20 million, were killed by the police.
Read more at: Police Violence against Black Men Is Rare

The below 65 covers 2015 and 2016.
Once again these very simple common sense tips would have kept many of these people alive if they just had followed them!
I just can't comprehend any person with any understanding of following orders having a problem...but that's the major problem!
Almost all of the below obviously had some reason for the police to stop them. Then almost all didn't seem to recognize an "authority figure".
I'm guessing but a large percentage of the below either never had a "father figure" in their household, or never had a respect for teachers or other authority figures and
as a result ignored the 10 simple basic tips on staying alive!
copskillingpeople.png

10rulesforcops.png

Forum List

Back