Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

21768425_342079919570180_4665472860513169371_n.jpg

Are you implying that there is no basis behind the protest?
The protest is misdirected.
How so?
35 black people got killed by cops in one year

over 450 got killed by other black people in Chi town alone.

do you understand math or do you need this explained in some other way?
It really doesn’t have anything to do with math. I’m asking if you understand the issue that they are standing for and it sounds like you don’t.
I do.

they are crying that America isn't fair and that blacks have it harder b/c of America.

it's simply not true, the numbers speak for themselves.
Are you black?

How so?

It really doesn’t have anything to do with math. I’m asking if you understand the issue that they are standing for and it sounds like you don’t.
I do.

they are crying that America isn't fair and that blacks have it harder b/c of America.

it's simply not true, the numbers speak for themselves.
Are you black?
what does that matter?

more whites are killed by cops than blacks, so you have no point to make.

These 200+ NFL players etc. taking a knee to protest what?
This why Kaepernick and these players are protesting...to the detriment of their future!
View attachment 151723
How so?

That's a false equivalency. When unarmed citizens are killed by public servants who always have the upper hand in most cases, that is entirely different from neighbors or gang members killing each other. But I'll take it a step further. The protests are not limited to just those killings of unarmed Black people in 2016. Consider these peaceful demonstrations an indictment of the cumulative totals of this macabre phenomenon spanning decades.
But, let me be precise. One report cites the killing of unarmed blacks is 7 times more likely to occur
than the killing of unarmed whites by cops. That's a significant disparity. Apologists usually explain that disparity by echoing RW talking points suggesting there is more crime in the black community and more policing as a result. The problem is that doesn't explain why unarmed blacks are murdered by cops 7 times more than whites are.

This why Kaepernick and these players are protesting...to the detriment of their future!
View attachment 151723
How so?

That's a false equivalency. When unarmed citizens are killed by public servants who always have the upper hand in most cases, that is entirely different from neighbors or gang members killing each other. But I'll take it a step further. The protests are not limited to just those killings of unarmed Black people in 2016. Consider these peaceful demonstrations an indictment of the cumulative totals of this macabre phenomenon spanning decades.
But, let me be precise. One report cites the killing of unarmed blacks is 7 times more likely to occur
than the killing of unarmed whites by cops. That's a significant disparity. Apologists usually explain that disparity by echoing RW talking points suggesting there is more crime in the black community and more policing as a result. The problem is that doesn't explain why unarmed blacks are murdered by cops 7 times more than whites are
link

when you are looking at 35, justified, in court, killings vs mass murders in one, ONE city, it's not a false equivalent.

It's a bunch of leftist losers that have realized that black people are starting to see just how much harm their 'help' has caused, so now the leftist media focuses on a tiny fraction of a problem while ignoring a VAST issue, and ignorant people gobble it up and get on tv.

when you are looking at 35, justified, in court, killings vs mass murders in one, ONE city, it's not a false equivalent.

Didn't I just say the protests aren't limited to those alleged 35 unarmed black victims ln
2016. You've got to think bigger, son. Think decades

One of them that I know of was unjustified. That guy in NY selling cigs and being choked to death.
So...if any are innocent, then that is 36 too many. But most were not innocent, unarmed or not.

Yea, that was fucked up.

What liberals don't want to acknowledge in that case is that the city is run by liberals and that the cops were there in the first place because Garner was selling non-stamped cigarettes through the "black market" which permitted buyers to avoid paying significant TAXES to the city of New York. If New York didn't charge an exorbitant tax on cigarettes, that incident would NOT have occurred.

There is no excuse for obsolete farm equipment. Let's kick back watch the felons league implode and enjoy. Issues with cops and groids.. Not my dilemma. I avoid them both at any cost. Kipling's poem the angered Saxon seems very appropriate now for those of us White and fed up.

View attachment 151723
How so?

than the killing of unarmed whites by cops. That's a significant disparity. Apologists usually explain that disparity by echoing RW talking points suggesting there is more crime in the black community and more policing as a result. The problem is that doesn't explain why unarmed blacks are murdered by cops 7 times more than whites are.
Where is the "report" citing unarmed blacks ? Don't believe a word you write.

Of course. But I think it needs mentioned that there are a number of whites killed the same as blacks. Just the other day a white man was shot 7 times and he was unarmed and I didn't see where he threaten the cop. A Hispanic deaf man was shot to death when he couldn't hear the police orders. He had a pipe in his hand.

So yeah, there are those killed on both sides and I assume some are unjustified by the court settlements they received.

Another interesting thing, the number of Hispanics killed is less then that of black yet Hispanics make up more of the population. So what does that mean?
I have a number of PR and DR co-workers.

They don't give the cops a ration of shit when stopped.
I would hope that is true for anyone.

In the last 10 years I have been pulled over twice for the same thing. I was told by one officer I wasn't driving between the lines, actually he implied it by giving me a lecture on the "fog line" and the "center" line. I was staying between the lines because I knew he was behind me, it was a dark night. The next time the officer told me that he pulled me over because I was driving between the lines.

Now what would I have thought if I were black? In both situations I really wanted to give them a piece of my mind. But it was dark and late on a country road, and they were the ones with a gun. So I was polite. I started to say something to one of them about tail gating me and his lights were bright but he immediately took offense so I let it drop. No tickets issued, especially no ticket for driving between the lines, which I always thought I was suppose to do.
And that is the point! Take it from Chris Rock!
Watch what Chris Rock advises any black person who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

One of them that I know of was unjustified. That guy in NY selling cigs and being choked to death.
So...if any are innocent, then that is 36 too many. But most were not innocent, unarmed or not.
He was breaking the law! Geez when you break the law and you don't do what the cops ask you to do and you resist arrest bad things happen. Not because you are
black. Not because you resist. Because you broke the law! That's why we have cops.

they were not trying to kill him but subdue him--he was RESISTING
they were not trying to choke him to death--but to subdue a RESISTING criminal
there are going to be problems like that---humans make mistakes/bad judgments/are imperfect/etc
..I guess you would do it differently?????!!?? YOU are not human, are you ?? you are the Six Million Dollar Man? or James Bond? or Bruce Lee?
..whenYOU need to arrest a man much bigger than you, you would:
1. talk nicely to him and MAGICALLY he would comply for you--but not other cops???!!
2.you would use special karate moves like Bruce Lee and no one would be hurt??!!
3. you would sidestep like James Bond and kick him in the rear and that would be the end of it???!!
4. like the big $$$$ Man, you would not draw your weapon on an irrational, DANGEROUS criminal...instead you would use a rock
Garner had been convicted of MANY crimes, some of a violent nature
...when someone resists arrest--it is a law of physics, that someone will get hurt if you need to use force to subdue him
the black CRIMINALS are the problem--not the police

there are over 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
about 950 police shooting deaths--most are justified--the police are doing a good job of NOT shooting blacks considering:
1. they commit murder at seven times the rate of whites
2.'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[4''

LOOK at those percentages!!!!! yes--the police are doing their best NOT too kill/brutalize blacks
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

I totally agree 100% with your comments and the FACT you back it up with statistics!
THANK YOU as you are in the minority here in dealing with facts and reality.
When will MORE Americans do the following:
1) THINK and have opinions BASED on facts.
2) Recognize as this black historian , Walter Williams has done:
blackcrimetalk.png

Who cares? What really matters is the kneelers have ignited White push back. Enough to hopefully send the primates and their jewish masters to the unemployment line

The lefts hate for the country has no need for reality.

police involved killings, nation wide, are less than the murders in Chicago or most other major cities.

The facts are; black people murder more black people every year than any other group kills it's own.

But that doesn't make for good tv, so the left doesn't present it b/c the left hates black people.
There are more blacks shot in Chicago by other blacks on most weekends than are shot by cops all year.

Where's the protests about this?

View attachment 151723
YES!
Then you are obviously out of touch. There isn’t this much passion and support around this issue because of a fake issue. You are missing the big picture and the point entirely. There is a really ugly stigma that still exist in America at the detriment of blacks. Part of it is in their culture and part of it is in the culture of our police and elites. We’ve done good with fixing our broken laws with the civil rights act but there are still social barriers that need to be called out and fixed.

But more importantly. These protests are calling for more resources to be given to cops to better enforce the law. Increases in programs that integrate police with schools and their community. Better education/guidance for our “at-risk” youth.

What about these solutions do take issue with?

View attachment 151723
YES!
Then you are obviously out of touch. There isn’t this much passion and support around this issue because of a fake issue. You are missing the big picture and the point entirely. There is a really ugly stigma that still exist in America at the detriment of blacks. Part of it is in their culture and part of it is in the culture of our police and elites. We’ve done good with fixing our broken laws with the civil rights act but there are still social barriers that need to be called out and fixed.

But more importantly. These protests are calling for more resources to be given to cops to better enforce the law. Increases in programs that integrate police with schools and their community. Better education/guidance for our “at-risk” youth.

"More resources"? "better enforcement"?
The War on Poverty After 50 Years
In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution.
And we have more blacks killing more blacks then ever... yet 68% of black households are single parent! That's the problem not more money spent on enforcement!

View attachment 151723
YES!

"More resources"? "better enforcement"?
In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution.
And we have more blacks killing more blacks then ever... yet 68% of black households are single parent! That's the problem not more money spent on enforcement!
Did I mention Money?

Forum List

Back