Jury hears from Trump but not in person: In video deposition he grew belligerent under questioning from Carrol's lawyer, stood by "they let you do it"

You are full of it.
No way, no how should anyone be able to make a case in court against someone else of something as dead serious as RAPE... and can't even say what year it was. No witnesses. Vague descriptions of what happened. And then see her in a television interview saying she believes most people think rape is sexy and fantasize about it.
She is a fucking nut. No one thinks that. That makes no sense.
The jury will decide.

I have seen Trumps initial response every time someone accuses him of something……I don’t know that person

He has played that card once too often
Or - he is a 76 year old man that doesn't remember everyone he has met.
I am only 58 and just last summer while we were meeting the kids at a restaurant and this man walks up and says "hey how are you doing (my name), how's business?" and went on to talk about how he has been doing etc.
I had no idea who this man was and I remember faces very well.
When Bonzi first came here, we were at the store and this other guy "hey how you doing? good to see you!".... no clue who he was.
We all forget who people are. You can't tell me you haven't.
He is 76 years old, lived his whole life in one of America's largest cities, went to more parties and fundraisers than any 100 other average people - OF COURSE he forgets people who remember him.

Or - he is a 76 year old man that doesn't remember everyone he has met.
I am only 58 and just last summer while we were meeting the kids at a restaurant and this man walks up and says "hey how are you doing (my name), how's business?" and went on to talk about how he has been doing etc.
I had no idea who this man was and I remember faces very well.
When Bonzi first came here, we were at the store and this other guy "hey how you doing? good to see you!".... no clue who he was.
We all forget who people are. You can't tell me you haven't.
He is 76 years old, lived his whole life in one of America's largest cities, went to more parties and fundraisers than any 100 other average people - OF COURSE he forgets people who remember him.

Trump is a prolific liar
His claims of not knowing people are constant
Fool me once….
I don’t believe him

You aren't a woman.
It’s not that I don’t think Trump is capable of rape

I just can’t see him being stupid enough to do it in a Dressing Room of a Dept Store with people around

I told you I don’t believe her rape story, I don’t believe Trump when he says he doesn’t even know who she is.

The Truth is somewhere in the middle

You aren't a woman.
It’s not that I don’t think Trump is capable of rape

I just can’t see him being stupid enough to do it in a Dressing Room of a Dept Store with people around

I can. Trump thinks he did nothing wrong.

Trump is a prolific liar
His claims of not knowing people are constant
Fool me once….
I don’t believe him
That is an opinion.
His forgetting who people are, especially people who said they met him decades ago, and being 76 years old is as common as the sunrise.
And I don't believe Trump lies anymore than Biden. I mean c'mon.... they both have a looong history of stretching the truth, exaggerating etc.

Telling the truth about wealth and fame sets hair on fire for the cucks, queers and safe spacers in lib land

Forum List

Back