Jury hears from Trump but not in person: In video deposition he grew belligerent under questioning from Carrol's lawyer, stood by "they let you do it"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump told Judge Kaplan, in the E. Jean Carroll case, that he was unable to attend his own trial. So what was more important than defending his name in a court of law? Apparently, he had to shovel some dirt in Scotland

FvO3NkxWYAUl98P

FvHflzRWIAIWExX

Trump told Judge Kaplan, in the E. Jean Carroll case, that he was unable to attend his own trial. So what was more important than defending his name in a court of law? Apparently, he had to shovel some dirt in Scotland

FvO3NkxWYAUl98P

FvHflzRWIAIWExX

Who is the chubby guy in the blue hat?

FvO3NkxWYAUl98P

FvHflzRWIAIWExX

Who's the fat gnome in blue? ^

Who wouldn't be beligerent???????
I sure as hell would be.
Some whacko of a woman accuses me of RAPE... and then says she doesn't know what year it was supposed to have happened??? Are you kidding me??
I would be furious!!! I would be wondering how is it even possible this made it to a courtroom!!
Someone can accuse someone of a serious crime with no proof, can't even say they year it was supposed to have happened?? And it was allowed to get to a courtroom??

I can see how Trumps lawyers do not want him to testify under oath

Trump: Yes, all stars molest women
Interviewer: Are you a star?
Trump: Yes

Who wouldn't be beligerent???????
I sure as hell would be.
Some whacko of a woman accuses me of RAPE... and then says she doesn't know what year it was supposed to have happened??? Are you kidding me??
I would be furious!!! I would be wondering how is it even possible this made it to a courtroom!!
Someone can accuse someone of a serious crime with no proof, can't even say they year it was supposed to have happened?? And it was allowed to get to a courtroom??

Trump is angry because he doesn't think he did anything wrong because he's rich and a celebrity.

Forum List

Back