Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

You didn't even follow the trial, did you?

They couldn't watch anything about the trial because they were sequestered in hotel rooms without television sets or internet access.

And sheriff's deputies outside the rooms to make sure they didn't sneak out.

And on what date did that begin ? Don't lie. I know the answer. Ah I'll just tell you. The sequester didn't occur until February. The killing occured in November. Get it ?

Doesn't matter. From that point on they saw nothing, heard nothing once the jury selection was made.

The findings are almost 100% appellate proof.

Are you retarded ? Of course it matters. They just went through 2+ months of indocrination to be biased against Dunn, on 3 cable channels, by dozens of Dunn-haters, and nothing much else. Like tonight, on CNN, Jeffery Toobin ridiculously said Dunn shot an unarmed man. How does he know he was unarmed ? Nobody knows that, except the 3 kids in the SUV.

They didn't need to see or hear anything in the media to know that a "not guilty" verdict would likely inspire the heathens to riot.

Which might be the very one thing that inspired them to make a guilty verdict (when the prosecution never proved there wasn't a gun in the SUV)

And on what date did that begin ? Don't lie. I know the answer. Ah I'll just tell you. The sequester didn't occur until February. The killing occured in November. Get it ?

Doesn't matter. From that point on they saw nothing, heard nothing once the jury selection was made.

Are you retarded ? Of course it matters. They just went through 2+ months of indocrination to be biased against Dunn, on 3 cable channels, by dozens of Dunn-haters, and nothing much else. Like tonight, on CNN, Jeffery Toobin ridiculously said Dunn shot an unarmed man. How does he know he was unarmed ? Nobody knows that, except the 3 kids in the SUV.

HLN is the worst

they have defense attorneys on all the time

that very seldom if ever present a defense stance

on which ever defendant they are watching at the time

Or it might confirm I can toy with your mind and make you jump through hoops. I meant to say exactly what I said. It was done to specifically to make you focus on that since you have nothing else. Like the idiot you are, you did just that. How do you like getting schooled moron? :lol:

Nice attempt at escaping egg on your face. You didn't escape. Looks like you need practice dodging, as long as you're going to make an idiot out of yourself this badly. HA HA, Oh man, that was too funny. You said you would not be able to type, and immediately before that, you :oops: made a mistake typing. :lol::badgrin::happy-1::mm::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::rofl:

As for your obvious :lame2: attempt to save face, all that can be said is >> :bsflag:

You are trying way too hard. Your post looks like a scene from Mario Brothers. You must not have much joy in your life. I am glad I made you laugh. Or was it false relief?

"Trying" ? HA> Not hardly. I'm a creative soul. This was fun. :up:

HLN is the worst

they have defense attorneys on all the time

that very seldom if ever present a defense stance

on which ever defendant they are watching at the time

With Nancy Grace and Chris Cuomo on CNN, they're giving HLN a run for their money (run to the bottom that is)

looking at the overhead photo of the SUV with the sticks

it appears that if the door was closed

one round would have missed the victim

and hit the other kid in the backseat

Dunn was stupid, he should have stayed on the seen and called the cops.

They didn't need to see or hear anything in the media to know that a "not guilty" verdict would likely inspire the heathens to riot.

Which might be the very one thing that inspired them to make a guilty verdict (when the prosecution never proved there wasn't a gun in the SUV)

Isn't it impossible to prove a negative - that something was NOT there? Shouldn't the burden of proof be on the defense to prove that there WAS a gun? If the burden of proof is on prosecution to meet an unattainable threshold of "proof" that something was NOT there, what stops anyone in a car from shooting anyone else in a car and claiming self-defense cuz they saw a gun and you can't prove they DIDN'T have one? I don't care what your preconceived stereotypes are of how likely or unlikely someone is to have a gun or not, that's not a justice system I can support.

Isn't it impossible to prove a negative - that something was NOT there? Shouldn't the burden of proof be on the defense to prove that there WAS a gun? If the burden of proof is on prosecution to meet an unattainable threshold of "proof" that something was NOT there, what stops anyone in a car from shooting anyone else in a car and claiming self-defense cuz they saw a gun and you can't prove they DIDN'T have one? I don't care what your preconceived stereotypes are of how likely or unlikely someone is to have a gun or not, that's not a justice system I can support.

it is up to the state to prove

that dun did not act in justifiable self defense

1. Then you don't support our criminal justice (and civil) system because they are both based on innocent until proven guilty BY THE ACCUSER (not the accused, who remains innocent until the prosecution proves otherwise) Burden of proof is always on the prosecution, not the defense. That is basic US LAW.

2. It could have been proven that there was no gun in the car IF the car had not driven away from the scene of the shooting, AND IF witnesses all concurred that they saw no gun, AND IF police arrived immediately, and found no gun. Problem is the car DID drive away (with time to dump a gun), and police didn't even search that area until 4 days later. And witnesses did NOT concur. There were inconsistencies with their accounts of what happened.

That's it, in a nutshell.

juror 8

she was one of two African Americans on the jury

a woman

the youngest juror

"I was convinced, honestly convinced, that he was in self-defense until he chased the car down and started shooting it more. Even if you initially didn’t have the opportunity to take yourself out of the situation, running behind the car and shooting more, that is where you push your limits."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDRmc3OOcI]Juror breaks her silence on Dunn trial - YouTube[/ame]

When is CNN, HLN, etc going to talk about WHAT HAPPENED in the Dunn shooting case, rather than just what a big bad wolf Michael Dunn is ? If they can tear themselves away from the subject of race for 5 minutes >> How about the 3 guys in the SUV ? Who are they ? They left the shooting scene right after the shooting ? Where did they go ? How long were they there? Did they return ? Who called the cops ? When did they arrive ? Did these 3 guys testify at the trial ? What did they say ? Did the cops testify ? What did THEY say ?
How did the prosecution prove there was no gun in the SUV ? If they didn't prove that, how can there be a conviction ?
Lots of time on the air. Still a lot of UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. We don't even know the names of the 3 guys in the SUV.

Apparently, the state did prove it.

The prosecution doesn't have to prove that there wasn't a gun. If the gun had been found then it would have been hard to convict. Dunn said he thought he saw a gun. Ok, we'll we didn't find one so we have to go by the evidence we HAVE.

The prosecution doesn't have to prove that there wasn't a gun. If the gun had been found then it would have been hard to convict. Dunn said he thought he saw a gun. Ok, we'll we didn't find one so we have to go by the evidence we HAVE.

Yes, the prosecution does need to prove that there wasn't a gun. Burden of proof always lies with the accuser (prosecution). Since Dunn claimed self-defense against a gun he claims he saw, it hereby is the prosecution's duty to disprove Dunn's claim. I see no evidence that they did that. If anyone knows of it, let's her it.

As for not finding one, that went out the window, when the SUV left the scene of the shooting (as I heard they did), giving the occupants a chance to dump a gun, if they had one. And if the state proved their case, as you say, that's not even close to "apparent" to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back