Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Shaarona

Dec 23, 2013
I think he will be convicted.............

Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial 2/12/14

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Closing arguments wrapped up midday on the sixth day of the Michael Dunn murder trial, followed by a lengthy reading of jury instructions by Judge Russell Healey. Just after 5 p.m., he sent jurors off to begin deliberating with the expectation that they would do so for a few hours. Healey told jurors yesterday that he would bring in dinner and allow them to discuss the case until 7 p.m., possibly later if they so chose.

The state's first closing argument was presented Wednesday morning by Assistant State Attorney Erin Wolfson, who hammered Dunn for "shooting into a car of unarmed teenagers" on Nov. 23, 2012, then leaving the scene without calling police. She insisted that the incident arose out of "his rage."

"This defendant was disrespected by a 17-year-old teenager," Wolfosn proclaimed, dramatically pointing at Dunn, "and he lost it!"

Wolfson also hit hard at the fact that Dunn's fiancé said Dunn never told her that he saw a gun or any kind of weapon, as he claims.

"Wouldn't that be the first thing you'd tell the love of your life when she gets back in car?" Wolfson asked jurors. "'I shot someone, but they pointed a gun at me.' ... Wouldn't that be the bit she remembers the most?"

During his closing argument, Dunn's attorney Cory Strolla attempted to poke holes in the state's case, noting the elapsed time between the incident and law enforcement's more thorough search of the area. "They never checked the bushes, they never checked the dumpster," he told them. "Nov. 23: no search. Nov. 24: no search. Nov. 25: no search. Nov 26: no search."

Assistant State Attorney John Guy, who presented the state's final closing argument, said that it was Dunn's own failure to report the incident to police that prevented a more thorough search of the area for the weapon Dunn alleges he saw.

"If he was truly asking in self defense, he wouldn't have been running from everybody," Guy said.

First Coast News will bring you live coverage of the verdict when it concurs. On air on Channels 12 and 25, online at firstcoastnews.com and on Twitter at @FCN2go.

Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Justice For Dunn

He has his own website... and blames the culture for the shooting.
You were positive George would be convicted too. Maybe you ought to stick to 'Vanity Publishing' pamphlets and putting up hundreds of anti-Semitic 'Jew hating posts' when you're not watching 'Golden Girls' in the 'Activity Room'.

I applaud the guy for having the balls to demand that someone turn down their damn loud music. But that's as far as it goes. You don't start shooting when you don't get your way, and I'm personally not buying his claim that he saw a gun barrell.

Justice For Dunn

He has his own website... and blames the culture for the shooting.
You were positive George would be convicted too. Maybe you ought to stick to 'Vanity Publishing' pamphlets and putting up hundreds of anti-Semitic 'Jew hating posts' when you're not watching 'Golden Girls' in the 'Activity Room'.

There simply wasn't enough evidence with the Zimmermann trial. That doesn't appear to be the case here.

I applaud the guy for having the balls to demand that someone turn down their damn loud music. But that's as far as it goes. You don't start shooting when you don't get your way, and I'm personally not buying his claim that he saw a gun barrell.
Four young Black men in an SUV playing music so loud it impinges on others right to live in peace and quite is blatant aggressiveness and threatening. And they know it on whatever level their simian brains are able to function. One thing is sure not one young Black man would ever have the balls to do that on their own. No. They always must run in packs.......just like back in the jungles where their ancestors came from.
If I were to engage in behavior that was blatantly aggressive and threatening which caused others to be fearful and upset and my victims asked me to stop the behavior and instead I started uttering threats whatever happened to me I would deserve.
The sand continues to run out of the 'White guilt/tolerance' hour-glass. May God them. Not even the National Guard will be able to once the final straw is broken.
"Long Hot Summer".

Four young Black men in an SUV playing music so loud it impinges on others right to live in peace and quite is blatant aggressiveness and threatening. And they know it on whatever level their simian brains are able to function. One thing is sure not one young Black man would ever have the balls to do that on their own. No. They always must run in packs.......just like back in the jungles where their ancestors came from.
If I were to engage in behavior that was blatantly aggressive and threatening which caused others to be fearful and upset and my victims asked me to stop the behavior and instead I started uttering threats whatever happened to me I would deserve.
The sand continues to run out of the 'White guilt/tolerance' hour-glass. May God them. Not even the National Guard will be able to once the final straw is broken.
"Long Hot Summer".

NO it is not. It is just inconsiderate bad manners. But I can see from the rest of your post that you are just a racist.

Have the usual race pimps been ginning this one up? Haven't paid much attention to it.

The usual ones here but I haven't heard of Sharpton or Jackson mentioning it. I'm sure they are waiting for the virdict.

Maybe because the shooter wasn't allowed to walk around for a month or so.......which was the real issue in the Zimmerman case.

Have the usual race pimps been ginning this one up? Haven't paid much attention to it.

The usual ones here but I haven't heard of Sharpton or Jackson mentioning it. I'm sure they are waiting for the virdict.

Maybe because the shooter wasn't allowed to walk around for a month or so.......which was the real issue in the Zimmerman case.

GZ was allowed to walk around because the Sanford Police CORRECTLY determined that it was self-defense. It never should have gone to trial, but you know that.

"Long Hot Summer".

NO it is not. It is just inconsiderate bad manners. But I can see from the rest of your post that you are just a racist.
You are right their behavior was inconsiderate and was demonstrating bad manners. The country has about had it's fill of that sort of behavior. The 'maggot-meat' who thought he could 'run his mouth' b/c he had his 'crew with him learned the hard way. So did the other simians in the SUV.
What do you want to bet the next time some young Black man says to any of those fools: "Let's get into an SUV and crank up the Thug music and go see how many 'Whitey's we can intimidate and threaten" the answer will be "I don't think so"?
"What you don't learn at home strangers will teach you".

It is surprising that Sharpton and Jackass haven't had their mugs plastered all over the place already, but you can be certain they'll for sure be all over the place should this guy unexpectedly walks.

GZ was allowed to walk around because the Sanford Police CORRECTLY determined that it was self-defense. It never should have gone to trial, but you know that.

I was not aware that the police are juries too.

Forum List

Back