Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

I doubt if it is a threat, but more of a prognostication of the likeliness of a future event based on the circumstances.

Some whites have a real problem with the unalterable fact that their days of mass terrorism and torture of whites have ended forever.
Get off your knees.

I stand tall. You should as well, but . . .

You'll stand tall when you call this miscarriage of justice the malarky that it is, and demand an end to affirmative action. Until then, you're a worm that doesn't have any knees.

Get off your knees.

You'll stand tall when you call this miscarriage of justice the malarky that it is, and demand an end to affirmative action. Until then, you're a worm that doesn't have any knees.

Stop whining pussy. You have over 400 years of killing Black people without consequence. Getting a conviction for killing a Black person was even less likely back in the day than it is now. You also need to stop whining about AA. If you had some skills AA would never affect you. Damn you cry too much. Shut up.

I just read that we won't find out how many years Dunn will serve until late march. But he'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail.

I also read that they may not try him again on the count that he was cleared of because of mistrial which is the big 1st or 2nd degree murder conviction. They say it's because a fair trial will be difficult because of the media coverage.

But the good news is that if he's going to die in jail anyways why bother bringing that charge back to court at all?

Michael Dunn convicted of attempted murder in 'loud music' trial - CNN.com

If everything goes right in the appeal case, he'll be acquitted and released. It's about time though that thugs like Corey and Guy get made to account for their improprieties.

Possible but very, very unlikely considering the care the jury took with deliberations.

"Care" ? You mean to not endanger themselves vs the black lunatic fringe who might attack them if they voted to acquit ? Or maybe talking about which anti-Dunn propaganda on CNN, MSNBC, or HLN they saw the day before ?

Stop whining pussy. You have over 400 years of killing Black people without consequence. Getting a conviction for killing a Black person was even less likely back in the day than it is now. You also need to stop whining about AA. If you had some skills AA would never affect you. Damn you cry too much. Shut up.

The only thing blacker than your face, is that empty space inside your skull. I have never had one second of killing anybody (of any color), so shut the fuck up, asshole!
And you need to start denouncing AA, and then you could be seen as a courageous, upholder of justice, instead of the moralless worm you are now.

If everything goes right in the appeal case, he'll be acquitted and released. It's about time though that thugs like Corey and Guy get made to account for their improprieties.

Possible but very, very unlikely considering the care the jury took with deliberations.

"Care" ? You mean to not endanger themselves vs the black lunatic fringe who might attack them if they voted to acquit ? Or maybe talking about which anti-Dunn propaganda on CNN, MSNBC, or HLN they saw the day before ?

You didn't even follow the trial, did you?

They couldn't watch anything about the trial because they were sequestered in hotel rooms without television sets or internet access.

And sheriff's deputies outside the rooms to make sure they didn't sneak out.

The only thing blacker than your face, is that empty space inside your skull. I have never had one second of killing anybody (of any color), so shut the fuck up, asshole!
And you need to start denouncing AA, and then you could be seen as a courageous, upholder of justice, instead of the moralless worm you are now.

You must not know the Black is beautiful. If I had empty space in my head I would not be able to type. Your comebacks are as pitiful as your whining about AA. I told you to shut up crying pussy. Make it happen.

They couldn't watch anything about the trial because they were sequestered in hotel rooms without television sets or internet access.

And on what date did that begin ? Don't lie. I know the answer. Ah I'll just tell you. The sequester didn't occur until February. The killing occured in November. Get it ?

Last edited:

And on what date did that begin ? Don't lie. I know the answer. Ah I'll just tell you. The sequester didn't occur until February. The killing occured in November. Get it ?

Then why did you say "they saw the day before" instead of "they saw before they got called for jury service"? :dunno:

You must not know the Black is beautiful. If I had empty space in my head I would not be able to type. Your comebacks are as pitiful as your whining about AA. I told you to shut up crying pussy. Make it happen.

Well then I guess this confirms that you have that empty space in your head, because from this Post # 326, it looks like you CAN'T type (ex. "You must not know the Black is beautiful")

Looks like you meant to say >> that Black is beautiful. Back to the drawing board for you (make that grammar school)

And for your edification, as we all know, White is beautiful. :razz:

Last edited:

Then why did you say "they saw the day before" instead of "they saw before they got called for jury service"? :dunno:

Obviously, the meaning was the day before they got sequestered. Yes, the sky is blue. Yes, fish are good swimmers. Any more questions ? :lol:

Well then I guess this confirms that you have that empty space in your head, because from this Post # 326, it looks like you CAN'T type (ex. "You must not know the Black is beautiful")

Looks like you meant to say >> that Black is beautiful. Back to the drawing board for you (make that grammar school)

Or it might confirm I can toy with your mind and make you jump through hoops. I meant to say exactly what I said. It was done to specifically to make you focus on that since you have nothing else. Like the idiot you are, you did just that. How do you like getting schooled moron? :lol:

Obviously, the meaning was the day before they got sequestered. Yes, the sky is blue. Yes, fish are good swimmers. Any more questions ? :lol:

The BSNBC/CNN/HLN screechy bitches weren't talking about the trial the day before jury selection. There was noting new to talk about.

Or it might confirm I can toy with your mind and make you jump through hoops. I meant to say exactly what I said. It was done to specifically to make you focus on that since you have nothing else. Like the idiot you are, you did just that. How do you like getting schooled moron? :lol:

Nice attempt at escaping egg on your face. You didn't escape. Looks like you need practice dodging, as long as you're going to make an idiot out of yourself this badly. HA HA, Oh man, that was too funny. You said you would not be able to type, and immediately before that, you :oops: made a mistake typing. :lol::badgrin::happy-1::mm::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::rofl:

As for your obvious :lame2: attempt to save face, all that can be said is >> :bsflag:

Last edited:

The BSNBC/CNN/HLN screechy bitches weren't talking about the trial the day before jury selection. There was noting new to talk about.

They've been talking about it since December. :razz:

Doesn't matter. From that point on they saw nothing, heard nothing once the jury selection was made.

The findings are almost 100% appellate proof.

They didn't need to see or hear anything in the media to know that a "not guilty" verdict would likely inspire the heathens to riot.

I just read that we won't find out how many years Dunn will serve until late march. But he'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail.

I also read that they may not try him again on the count that he was cleared of because of mistrial which is the big 1st or 2nd degree murder conviction. They say it's because a fair trial will be difficult because of the media coverage.

But the good news is that if he's going to die in jail anyways why bother bringing that charge back to court at all?

Michael Dunn convicted of attempted murder in 'loud music' trial - CNN.com

it was a hung jury

if it had been a mistrial the defendant would have to agree to a mistrial

or there would be no second trial

since it is a hung jury it is up the state

if they proceed with a second trial

Nice attempt at escaping egg on your face. You didn't escape. Looks like you need practice dodging, as long as you're going to make an idiot out of yourself this badly. HA HA, Oh man, that was too funny. You said you would not be able to type, and immediately before that, you :oops: made a mistake typing. :lol::badgrin::happy-1::mm::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::rofl:

As for your obvious :lame2: attempt to save face, all that can be said is >> :bsflag:

You are trying way too hard. Your post looks like a scene from Mario Brothers. You must not have much joy in your life. I am glad I made you laugh. Or was it false relief?

the evidence shows the door was open not closed

had it been closed the bullets would have traveled similar(at an angle) to the three in the front door

images

That could just mean the car was moving backwards. I believe Dunn even testified to that.

this kid testified that dunn shot back over his shoulder as dunn testified also

met_12DunnTrial02071_0.jpg

just mean the car was moving backwards

yes after the first three shots

the durango was moving backwards to the position of where the back door was

the front door ( its holes are oblong moving at an angle )

while to back door (it holes are straight in)

had the door been closed that door would have holes similar to the front door

Again, it takes longer to reach into a glove compartment, unholster a gun, and load it, then it does to open a car door. So how Dunn have been motivated to shoot at Davis because he opened the car door?

That could just mean the car was moving backwards. I believe Dunn even testified to that.

this kid testified that dunn shot back over his shoulder as dunn testified also

met_12DunnTrial02071_0.jpg

just mean the car was moving backwards

yes after the first three shots

the durango was moving backwards to the position of where the back door was

the front door ( its holes are oblong moving at an angle )

while to back door (it holes are straight in)

had the door been closed that door would have holes similar to the front door

Again, it takes longer to reach into a glove compartment, unholster a gun, and load it, then it does to open a car door. So how Dunn have been motivated to shoot at Davis because he opened the car door?

it takes longer to reach into a glove compartment, unholster a gun, and load it, then it does to open a car door.

so what

he says the door was already open when he retrieved the pistol

he said it opened a crack then opened further

he didnt "load his pistol" it was already loaded

he chambered a round

however it is obvious that the rear door was open when the shots

had been fired at the victim

this overhead view of the sticks from legalinsurecction

shows it clearly

DavisSUV-trajectories3-jpg-1.jpg

the three shots in the rear door could not have entered the door on that straight in path

had the door been closed

another thing the pretty ASA said that the door pieces laying in the seat

could have only landed there if the door was closed

the only problem with that is if the victim was in his seat

the pieces would not have landed on the seat

his body would have blocked that

Forum List

Back