A Well-Deserved Death

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Don't rape and kill little kids in Florida.

The boy's father, 70-year-old Don Ryce, witnessed the execution along with his son Ted, 37. They told reporters outside the prison that the execution closes a long, painful chapter and hopefully sends a powerful message to other would-be child abductors.

"Don't kill the child. Because if you do, people will not forget, they will not forgive. We will hunt you down and we will put you to death," Ryce said.

Fla. Man Executed in Boy's Rape, Murder - ABC News

Fuckin homo's

Not every homosexual is a child rapist/child killer.
Most are not.
Thank you for that marvelous insight. The scumbag's death was far too humane.

He should never have been killed by the state at all.
All it was was more killing.
Unfortunately the boy is not coming back to life, and was never going to.

Turning the rapist/killer into a corpse in Florida's chamber of death is a disgrace to the civilised world.

Most are not.

Turning the rapist/killer into a corpse in Florida's chamber of death is a disgrace to the civilised world.
I find it hard to fathom a civilized world where justice is disgraceful.

I find it hard to fathom a civilized world where justice is disgraceful.

I have no pity for rapists and murderers of children.

I support the death penalty. I think the crimes that earn it should be expanded to include all unjustified slayings regardless of circumstance. The victim's still dead accident or not. Not forfeiting your existence to balance the scales isn't justice.

Was a thing recently about someone on death row escaping. I'm thus also for streamlining the process. One automatic appeal, but if confirmed guilty you're executed that day. No more of this years and years on death row.

What do you want to do with him?

Locking him up for the rest of his life in prison where he will be the lowest of the low is fine with me.

The problem with the death penalty is that there are no backsies.

If you execute the wrong guy, you can't undo what you did.

If you imprison the wrong guy, at least you can release him and compensate him for his time.

In Illinois, we released more people from Death Row because other people did the crimes than we actually managed to execute. One guy was convicted twice of the same crime, even though prosecutors knew another guy confessed to the murder.

What do you want to do with him?

Locking him up for the rest of his life in prison where he will be the lowest of the low is fine with me.

The problem with the death penalty is that there are no backsies.

If you execute the wrong guy, you can't undo what you did.

If you imprison the wrong guy, at least you can release him and compensate him for his time.

In Illinois, we released more people from Death Row because other people did the crimes than we actually managed to execute. One guy was convicted twice of the same crime, even though prosecutors knew another guy confessed to the murder.

The problem is YOU may find a life in prison to be too horrible to contemplate, but a lot of these murdering scum find "3 hots and a cot" just fine.

The ONLY way I would consider removing the death penalty would be to punish murders this grizzly with having to break a 200 lb boulder with a rock hammer, then having to glue the boulder back together again and again and again. Dont do the work, don't get fed, and a noose is always availible if the skell wants to take his life on his own.

Executing the wrong person is tragic. At the same time though not executing the right person is just as tragic. Plus I gotta say, if you're picked up on suspicion of murder I imagine you're not exactly a saint. If still a criminal, or have a criminal record and you're executed that's not like busting in on a PTA meeting and hauling a complete innocent off or anything.

Yeah, so Mr. "I love the Constitution" isn't so keen on the "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" part.

You only love the part of the constitution that says you can have a gun.

Its a trade off to get rid of the death penalty, which I don't want to get rid of. AND the death penalty is just fine in the constitution.

If it takes an amendment to get what I want so be it, unlike your fascist chickenshit self, I know how the process works.

Most are not.

I disagree. This execution provides some closure for the boy's family members. I know that it does not bring the boy back, but it does help ease the pain somewhat.

Don't rape and kill little kids in Florida.

The boy's father, 70-year-old Don Ryce, witnessed the execution along with his son Ted, 37. They told reporters outside the prison that the execution closes a long, painful chapter and hopefully sends a powerful message to other would-be child abductors.

"Don't kill the child. Because if you do, people will not forget, they will not forgive. We will hunt you down and we will put you to death," Ryce said.

Fla. Man Executed in Boy's Rape, Murder - ABC News
Justice was served.

Our justice system should be tailored to give priority to the welfare and well being of our victims and their family members, not convicted killers. In Florida, it did just that.

Forum List

Back