Juror #54.......knows some of the witnesses...likely a "Karen," pushing to convict despite the evidence of self defense...

Well, sure.

That's why I would ask:
"What are your 'reasonable doubts' that Rittenhouse shot these people in self-defense?"
And then attack those doubts.

Easy enough to do.
That’s if the juror will participate in discussions. Often they won’t. I was on a jury hung by exactly that kind of juror once. Eleven votes for conviction, one for acquittal. The hold out refused to discuss the case at all. Her comment was “I have my opinion and Im not going to discuss it or change it” I talked the foreperson into sending a note to the judge who interviewed the juror alone in chambers and immediately declared a mistrial. The judge made a statement on the record that he wasn’t going to waste the Jury’s, the attorney’s and the court’s time on an intransigent juror who refused to cooperate in the deliberation process. When I was on the Criminal Grand Jury a few years later the same prosecutor was running it and I asked him about the results of the retrial. He said a guilty verdict in ten minutes of deliberation.

I wonder if "juror 54" was scared when the prosecutor pointed a rifle at them with his finger on the trigger? A crime committed in the court room should be enough for a mistrial at the least.

"Karens" are entitled white women who support Trump, kinda like this retards mom.
Wrong. A Karen is a busybody woman who sticks their nose into other people's personal business where it doesn't belong. Often with unfortunate consequences for Karen.

They are typically Democrats who think they know what's best for everyone else.

I wonder if "juror 54" was scared when the prosecutor pointed a rifle at them with his finger on the trigger? A crime committed in the court room should be enough for a mistrial at the least.

i don't really wish anyone dead, BUT,

the hilarity if the freaking moron managed to actually kill a juror...

1637344604447.png

He is an American.....he didn't break the law being there.....the 3 attackers were felons..one of them raped 5 young boys....so sell that crap to Biden voters....
Don't like my opinion? Too bad so sad. You miss the point, which is deliberate methinks. Oh well.

Yeah..wtf was all that about? Was it the same damn gun? Has not anyone learned from Baldwin? And why did the judge allow it to take place?

Idiocy, like I said.

Not guilty.....on all counts................!!!!!!!!

CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest....just fainted...the payout to Kyle Rittenhouse on the defamation law suits is going to be epic............

Forum List

Back