Jungle Bunnies Don`t Know How To Be Americans!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, you wonder why racism still exists!!!

JULY 27, 2015
Ohio Cops Hunt 70 Juveniles In Late Night "Mob And Rob" Of Circle K Store

Ohio Cops Hunt 70 Juveniles In Late Night Mob And Rob Of Circle K Store The Smoking Gun

"GTP"
shooting-protests_97702647.jpg

Vandals damage grave of fallen police officer less than 24 hours after burial

wowk-tv ^ | Jul 27, 2015 | wowk
Less than 24 hours after a veteran police officer was buried, vandals struck, damaging the eternal flame honoring the fallen officer at a cemetery in New Orleans. The Times-Picayune reports vandals desecrated the grave of New Orleans Police Officer Vernell Brown, Jr. by prying off and destroying the metal vessel housing the gas-powered flame-- the centerpiece of the Louisiana Law Enforcement Officer Memorial. Brown, who was injured in a July 12 traffic incident and died five days later was buried on Saturday at Lake Lawn cemetery. The 17-year veteran of the force was training two recruits when they stopped to...

Yep, you and Sharpton do actually have something in common.

"you wonder why racism still exists"

No, the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity of you and other racists makes it clear why it exists.

Yo,
View attachment 45846
"GTP"
Add me to the list too. I like Sharpton. He is one of the few voices in the media that stands up for Black people Sharpton is not a national black leader, the US President of any race is. But If standing up against conservative white male tyranny is racist so be it! However, I must warn you that I do not believe in race.

Less than 24 hours after a veteran police officer was buried, vandals struck, damaging the eternal flame honoring the fallen officer at a cemetery in New Orleans. The Times-Picayune reports vandals desecrated the grave of New Orleans Police Officer Vernell Brown, Jr. by prying off and destroying the metal vessel housing the gas-powered flame-- the centerpiece of the Louisiana Law Enforcement Officer Memorial. Brown, who was injured in a July 12 traffic incident and died five days later was buried on Saturday at Lake Lawn cemetery. The 17-year veteran of the force was training two recruits when they stopped to...
What does this story have to do with the op? The vandals could have been of any race!

No, the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity of you and other racists makes it clear why it exists.

Yo,
View attachment 45846
"GTP"
Add me to the list too. I like Sharpton. He is one of the few voices in the media that stands up for Black people Sharpton is not a national black leader, the US President of any race is. But If standing up against conservative white male tyranny is racist so be it! However, I must warn you that I do not believe in race.
You must love Larry Wilmore lol.

What does this story have to do with the op? The vandals could have been of any race!
True, but then brilliant physicists could be of any race too, theoretically at least. ;)

True, but then brilliant physicists could be of any race too, theoretically at least. ;)
Well you aren't one of those brilliant physicists so why do you keep trying to pretend you can identify with them. Dr Ben Carson or Phillip Emeagwali have more in comon with them than you can ever hope to possibly have. They are both black BTW!

Yo,
View attachment 45846
"GTP"

Yo, down south you have two kinds of blacks, you have blacks, who go by the laws of the land, than you have *******, who don`t know how to be civilized!!! Learn as you go along in life Biffy!!!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Yo,
View attachment 45846
"GTP"

Yo, we must have a Black guy here? Well, which are you? A Black who obey`s the laws, or a ****** who can`t be civilized?

"GTP"

1506453_1044788085537808_5768751289052278632_n.jpg

america-the-beautiful.jpg

Well you aren't one of those brilliant physicists so why do you keep trying to pretend you can identify with them. Dr Ben Carson or Phillip Emeagwali have more in comon with them than you can ever hope to possibly have. They are both black BTW!
Carson I'll give you some leeway on Carson. On the other hand, Emeagwalli is a charlton who preys on feeble and racist minds like yours. The two of you have far more in common with vandals and thugs. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Yo, Mr. Brain, you didn`t answer my question?

"GTP"

Carson I'll give you some leeway on Carson. On the other hand, Emeagwalli is a charlton who preys on feeble and racist minds like yours. The two of you have far more in common with vandals and thugs. Take your pick.

You are pathetic! Emeagwali has an IQ of 190 or better. That is significant no matter what detractors accuse him of. Only a race baiter like you would be inclined to think otherwise! You do believe in race, don't you? RACIST! BTW, some vandals and thugs make the big time like Donald Trump and Bernie Madoff. You are not in their class but keep playing those slot machines, your luck might change so you can afford your rent next month!

You are pathetic! Emeagwali has an IQ of 190 or better. That is significant no matter what detractors accuse him of. Only a race baiter like you would be inclined to think otherwise! You do believe in race, don't you? RACIST! BTW, some vandals and thugs make the big time like Donald Trump and Bernie Madoff. You are not in their class but keep playing those slot machines, your luck might change so you can afford your rent next month!
Sure, and he's the 'father' of the internet:

Philip Emeagwali - A Father of the Internet - Biography Supercomputer Computer

Come on. You can apparently write coherently so you certainly can't believe that shit. Then I have accept that people can be functionally literate and still be so gullible.

It is less common with black democrats.

"GTP"
ramblow-jpg.45916

Sorry, I was blinded by all that pink glory...BTW your lipstick is smeared!

Attachments

• Ramblow.jpg
    Ramblow.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 112

"GTP"
ramblow-jpg.45916

Sorry, I was blinded by all that pink glory...BTW your lipstick is smeared!

Yo, is that all you have since the last time you responded? It took you over an hour to respond? That tells me, you are a very dumb poster! Go play with the kids son!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back