juneteenth represents freedom better then July 4th

You don't think the creation of a new Nation was as important as freeing a bunch of slaves?
two different things. one does not compare to another. and only small percent of americans in the south had slaves and 11 percent were black and 17 percent were white. the south had imancipation day and texas had there juneteenth. the rest of the states had no holiday for it cause they had no slaves. now its being used as separation of our country by race and dreadful. basically all means to folks who celebrate is another day off as well.

You'll have to convince them of that. I'm just an average white guy that votes blue.
You know this to be true. Blacks in the big cities are in more poverty than before and violence is bad as the black politicians remove the police and support the criminals. They have them shooting themselves! And you vote for this? You vote for those who keep blacks in chains inside the ghettos?

yAjgAeC1UX6j.png
Lp1FsJd.jpg

US government: "I have some good news and some bad news for you."

MAGAts: "What's the good news?"

US government: "I've created a new federal holiday."

MAGAts: "Great! What's the bad news?"

US government: "It's based on the freeing of the slaves."

MAGAts: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BS. Here the blacks go twisting things again. Juneteenth is dem's way of getting black votes.
Tell me mumble mouth, when was the 4th of July a Independence Day for black folks.

Last edited:
There enslavement today comes from other black democrat politicians who keep them in chains through their social welfare programs for votes. Biggest scam are the Democrat politicians as they continue their enslavement from the time they were the inventors of the KKK.
Tell me the black Democrats that signed social welfare programs. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

I would have purchased all the slaves via eminent domain and then deported all blacks, free or slave, to Africa.
Pretty sure if Native Americans would have known what was in store for them when you landed on Plymouth Rock, they would have sent your pasty ass right back to Europe. Therefore you wouldn't have sent nobody nowhere.

two different things. one does not compare to another. and only small percent of americans in the south had slaves and 11 percent were black and 17 percent were white. the south had imancipation day and texas had there juneteenth. the rest of the states had no holiday for it cause they had no slaves. now its being used as separation of our country by race and dreadful. basically all means to folks who celebrate is another day off as well.
It ain't two different things. You combined the concept into one thing and you disrespected the Country that gave you the freedom to write this junk.

BS. Here the blacks go twisting things again. Juneteenth is dem's way of getting black votes.
We need a holiday just for white folks.

You know this to be true. Blacks in the big cities are in more poverty than before and violence is bad as the black politicians remove the police and support the criminals. They have them shooting themselves! And you vote for this? You vote for those who keep blacks in chains inside the ghettos?
so true

Show us a policy where black politicians have done that.

Forum List

Back