Juneteenth is a fraud

Kowtow is the right word.
Because the Dimm's never deliver anything of real substance to Blacks like Trump did, ie: the highest employment rate pre-pandemic, evah!!!

Yep, since they stole the word 'independence' from July 4 and added it to this pidgin "Juneteenth".

The official name is: Juneteenth National Independence Day.

They will now attempt to morph from July 4 to June 19.

Last edited:
Just more ridiculous crap from a federal government that constantly kow-tows to our most troublesome minority.

Juneteenth Is a Fraud
If Biden has anything to do with it....it's a fraud.
So slavery day isn't just a celebration for Blacks....because whites were brought to American enslaved just like Blacks.
But they have their little girls dressing up in all black and dancing in the street. Teaching little kids to hate whites. Just like Muslims teach their kids to hate Jews

From the OP's link.

Nor did General Granger’s order suggest any form of celebration or remembrance. To the contrary, while the order did proclaim the abolition of slavery it also decreed that “the freedmen are advised to remain quietly at their present homes and work for wages,” and “that they will not be supported in idleness either there or elsewhere.”

In other words, the original Juneteenth was intended to be a work day.

So, MLK holiday, black history month, now this farce of "Juneteenth" as a holiday. Do you not see what the American Marxists are doing here? Duh!

Allen West sets the story straight on Juneteenth.

E6681A37-B4BD-427C-9709-ABBA64057A33.jpeg

Allen West sets the story straight on Juneteenth.

View attachment 503372

Then why do conservatives not like the holiday?
Because of Democrats trying to twist it into an anti-American narrative and make it about “Black Live Matter” nonsense.

How many times did the Hussein tweet about it during his regime?

I don’t know. I don’t keep track of the number of times people tweet about things. How many times did Trump tweet about it?

I’m glad we have the holiday. Are you?

Forum List

Back