June 8, 1967, Jews Committed an Act of War Against the USA, But USA Did Nothing But Give Them More Money

Im afraid he is. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg: never in my life have i ever seen a poster actually say the media doesnt lie.I expected him to say the CIA does not control the media,that did not surprise me but i NEVER expected him to say the media does not lie.this guy kills me with his comedy,he is one for the ages.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

yeah i doubt he has ever heard of the church committe.LOL

he also claimed that just because me and flash critcise the GOVERMENT of Israel,that we hate the children of Israel as well. Im serious I am not making this up.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Like I just got done saying to him,he might as well throw in and say to me that I hate American children as well because I hate Joe Biden,same difference.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Believing the CIA doesn’t control media or the media doesn’t lie, is the thinking of someone very uninformed.

Believing the CIA doesn’t control media or the media doesn’t lie, is the thinking of someone very uninformed.
If this was the 60;s,70;s,or even the 80;s,i could forgive him for being ignorant like that sense as i said before and you know as well,back then Americans trusted their government and the media and thought they could do no wrong but NOW,over the decades of constant lying,most Americans dont trust the govenment or the media anymore. CNN used to have millions os viewer,now it is down to under a million now. now there is a huge awakening and people dont believe the MSM media anymore after being caught lying for decades. Now it pretty much common knowledge with most Americans that the CIA controls the media.:auiqs.jpg:

It looks like the shill of Israel has left the building gipper now that he has been exposed for the sockpuupet paid shill of israel he is and the fact you sided with me.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why bother? If you have your mind made up then nothing I will reference will change anything.

There is a lot of material available. Books like "The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship " by James Scott or "Assault on the Liberty, a True Story of the Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship" by James Ennes.

By the way, James Ennes was an Lt Commander aboard the Liberty and his book goes into great detail to describe the attack and how the Israelis knew what they were doing and how the government covered it up, even threatening the crew members with prison if they said anything to contradict the lie.

Several other books if you are really interested. But I doubt you are.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Best damn post on this thread.:thup: Well said Flash you are so correct,its a waste of time referencing to anything to this troll hector or that other troll confederate soldier because they already have their mind made up and they are so biased and closed minded anything you reference to them, they dont bother to read. those two trolls will ignore these links and this video i posted here in this post.

anytime you give them links of solid facts or reference those excellent documented books you listed,as i said earlier they do this.

1681857841321-png.777605

Last edited:
Damn Ria_Longhorn you sure are damn lazy,do i have to do EVERYTHING around here for you guys? I should not have to do the research FOR you.:uhoh3: you just got checkmated. glad to educate you and see that you learned something today. you can go and tell all friends you learned something new today in school and got the facts straight now on a historic event.:biggrin: Ignore hector,he is a paid shill of Israel sent here to try and get people like you to not look at the evidence and hope that you listen to him.

LBJ ordered the sinking of the Liberty because Jimmy Carter said it best,if you dont support Israel,you dont last long in washington as a politician.

just do me a favor and dont tell me that I hate the children of Israel because I critisize their government,i hope thats not too much to ask.:auiqs.jpg:

Just because something is written in a book, or found in the internet does not mean that it is true.

this is hector after being checkmated by me and flash taken to school by us getting his ass handed to him on a platter by the two of us.he is a sore loser who cries when he cannot accept defeat.
baby-crying.jpg

how many people notice that all he has in defeat to our links and resources we provided is a pathetic one liner? he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg: at least that other poster Ria Longhorn is somewhat reasonable and more open minded than him thank god.

Last edited:
I thought Democrats back then (and now) hated Jews...
I sure don't.

During the 2008 presidential campaign Joe Biden told a Jewish group, "If Barack Obama is elected president Israel will have a friend in the White House."

President Obama increased yearly foreign aid to Israel from three billion dollars to four billion dollars. He also helped the Israelis develop the Iron Dome defense against Palestinian rockets.

President Trump also helped Israel by moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Fortunately, Israel has bi partisan support in the United States.

I am confident that non Muslims in the United States who take the side of the Palestinians against Israel would rather live in Israel than in Iran, Afghanistan, or any Arab country in the world.

this is hector after being checkmated by me and flash taken to school by us getting his ass handed to him on a platter by the two of us.he is a sore loser who cries when he cannot accept defeat.
baby-crying.jpg
When did that happen? I have never even noticed you before.

I sure don't.

During the 2008 presidential campaign Joe Biden told a Jewish group, "If Barack Obama is elected president Israel will have a friend in the White House."

President Obama increased yearly foreign aid to Israel from three billion dollars to four billion dollars. He also helped the Israelis develop the Iron Dome defense against Palestinian rockets.

President Trump also helped Israel by moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Fortunately, Israel has bi partisan support in the United States.

I am confident that non Muslims in the United States who take the side of the Palestinians against Israel would rather live in Israel than in Iran, Afghanistan, or any Arab country in the world.

Why do you think that? Have you lived in any Arab countries?

Why do you think that? Have you lived in any Arab countries?

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians," from LiveJournal, by James Emery​

In the feudal, patriarchal societies of the Middle East, honor is based on what men feel is important, and reputation is everything. Unfortunately, thousands of women have been killed in the name of honor because imagination and rumors are as important as actions and events...

Several thousand women a year [in Arab countries] are victims of honor killings. Numerous murders are ruled an accident, suicide, or family dispute, if they're reported at all. Police and government officials are often bribed to ignore crimes and hinder investigations. A woman beaten, burned, strangled, shot, or stabbed to death is often ruled a suicide, even when there are multiple wounds...

In the Palestinian communities of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel, and Jordan, women are executed in their homes, in open fields, and occasionally in public, sometimes before crowds of cheering onlookers...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman...

In some areas, a Palestinian woman is required to have a male relative accompany her whenever she leaves the home. Unfortunately, her male "guardian" -- father, brother, uncle, or cousin -- may be a sexual predator who rapes her. Should she become pregnant, he will publicly condemn her for dishonoring the family after killing both her and their unborn child. Last year, seventeen-year-old Afaf Younes was killed by her father, who had allegedly been sexually molesting her. Afaf had tried to escape his sexual abuse by running away, but she was caught and returned to her father. He then shot her in the name of honor.

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. "She made a mistake," said one of her male cousins. "She had to pay for it."...

James Emery is an anthropologist and journalist. Information for this article was obtained through interviews and research conducted in North America, West Asia, and the Middle East. The names of some of the Palestinians interviewed were changed to protect their identities.

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians," from LiveJournal, by James Emery​

In the feudal, patriarchal societies of the Middle East, honor is based on what men feel is important, and reputation is everything. Unfortunately, thousands of women have been killed in the name of honor because imagination and rumors are as important as actions and events...

Several thousand women a year [in Arab countries] are victims of honor killings. Numerous murders are ruled an accident, suicide, or family dispute, if they're reported at all. Police and government officials are often bribed to ignore crimes and hinder investigations. A woman beaten, burned, strangled, shot, or stabbed to death is often ruled a suicide, even when there are multiple wounds...

In the Palestinian communities of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel, and Jordan, women are executed in their homes, in open fields, and occasionally in public, sometimes before crowds of cheering onlookers...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman...

In some areas, a Palestinian woman is required to have a male relative accompany her whenever she leaves the home. Unfortunately, her male "guardian" -- father, brother, uncle, or cousin -- may be a sexual predator who rapes her. Should she become pregnant, he will publicly condemn her for dishonoring the family after killing both her and their unborn child. Last year, seventeen-year-old Afaf Younes was killed by her father, who had allegedly been sexually molesting her. Afaf had tried to escape his sexual abuse by running away, but she was caught and returned to her father. He then shot her in the name of honor.

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. "She made a mistake," said one of her male cousins. "She had to pay for it."...

James Emery is an anthropologist and journalist. Information for this article was obtained through interviews and research conducted in North America, West Asia, and the Middle East. The names of some of the Palestinians interviewed were changed to protect their identities.

In the Gulf States it's just murder.

There is a strong cultural reason for these horrific actions. I read in one of the first copiwa ever of Science Digest (late 1970s)that "Muslims believe that a woman's sex drive is SEVENTEEN times stronger than a mans"

The ship was attacked by mistake. The Israelis thought it was an Egyptian ship. The Ship lacked correct Identifying markers, and earlier in the day, the town of Arish was shelled from the sea. The pilots accidently thought the ship shelling Arish, was the Liberty.

But anti-semites will gladly blame a Jew for the sun rising and setting, so this is nothing new.
QFT

Same time frame and Australian Carrier Cut a US Destroyer in half off coast of Vietnam ( killing more US Sailors than died on the USS Liberty Incident) and we did not shitcan Australia .( The Fog Of War is a Real Thing )
Not to mention the Australian carrier in question had also collided with an Australian destroyer in the past That particular Aussie carrier had a major reputation for being "accident-prone".

Last edited:
1. I do NOT know the brutal truth about this incident.

2. But I just assume the following (and I may be 100% wrong):

a. It does NOT make common sense that Israel would want to kill their only real friends in the world.

b. In a war for their survival, it is understandable that the Israelis might make some mistakes.

c. IF the American government DID know that it was an act of perfidy on the part of Israel, maybe it decided that it would do no good for either Israel or the United States to admit it to the whole world.

d. Yes, the power of the Israeli lobby was especially strong at that time. Most Americans were still sickened by the Holocaust. So it is understandable that the American government may have downplayed the incident.

Thank you for this informative and horrifying post.

Arabs are, of course, lovely people, justly famous for their hospitality.

But your post reminds us that like all cultures, there are some customs in the Middle East that need reforming.

Forum List

Back