July set to be hottest month on record. Global warming update

Before Covid, there has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
Now, there STILL has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
No matter how you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies changed the very DEFINITION of what the fuck a true VACCINE is, there is NO VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses!!!! :eusa_hand:
Holy shit SeaSwab.
I believe you got it.
Now, if you could the rest of your cult on board with that.

Atmosphere is not the cause of climate change, position of land near the poles is.

Earth ice

90% Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island

LAND MOVES

NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
I live on a GIANT glacial moraine in NY called Long Island which was formed by a GIANT mile thick ice sheet geologically not so long ago....
I wonder....what caused the Laurentide Ice Sheet to MELT???
Mammoth farts?
I doubt that!

Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

Liar.

I live on a GIANT glacial moraine in NY called Long Island which was formed by a GIANT mile thick ice sheet geologically not so long ago....
Mammoth farts?
I doubt that!

Prehistoric charcoal grills, probably.

1690717291995.jpeg

Mammoth farts?
I doubt that!

Possibly.... the fact that North America is moving SOUTH west tectonically, AWAY from the POLE....

Indeed, Greenland is today where North America was 30-50 million years ago, with the SAME RESULT...

Ice ages are CONTINENT SPECIFIC. They originate when land gets to within 600 miles of a POLE. There, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the summer, and hence

STARTS TO STACK, and it is that stacking that is the start of an ice age which is continent specific because ice does not grow out over ocean, it BREAKS OFF.

Stack for 1 million years - Greenland
Stack for 40 million years - Antarctica

At its peak North American Ice Age, its true name before McBullshit, had 2.5 mile thick ice down to Chicago, over 5 million cubic miles of ice.

The argument between North American Ice Age (EMH) and McBullshit (Toddster) is here, have at it....

ICE AGES end when the land moves to a distance of more than 600 miles from a POLE, explaining why North America just exited its ice age, except for Ellesmere Island, which is still inside 600 miles...

Possibly.... the fact that North America is moving SOUTH west tectonically, AWAY from the POLE....

Indeed, Greenland is today where North America was 30-50 million years ago, with the SAME RESULT...

Ice ages are CONTINENT SPECIFIC. They originate when land gets to within 600 miles of a POLE. There, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the summer, and hence

STARTS TO STACK, and it is that stacking that is the start of an ice age which is continent specific because ice does not grow out over ocean, it BREAKS OFF.

Stack for 1 million years - Greenland
Stack for 40 million years - Antarctica

At its peak North American Ice Age, its true name before McBullshit, had 2.5 mile thick ice down to Chicago, over 5 million cubic miles of ice.

The argument between North American Ice Age (EMH) and McBullshit (Toddster) is here, have at it....

ICE AGES end when the land moves to a distance of more than 600 miles from a POLE, explaining why North America just exited its ice age, except for Ellesmere Island, which is still inside 600 miles...
Nobody wants to talk about the orbital Milankovitch cycles either....

Nobody wants to talk about the orbital Milankovitch cycles either....

They are laughable. This is what happened. First W sold out. Then in 2010 homO went silent...

And instead of prosecuting the FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists," homO gave it to them, and they fudged North American Ice Age into McBullshit to cover for how they would have been convicted if either W or homO had a molecule of patriotism to America or a milligram of truth, and neither do...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

We'll cover up 911, and you Zionist Fascists keep the closet door shut by any means necessary, including offing Joan Rivers....

Looking at my town area in Southern Scotland, the data shows July in 1961- 1990 to be an ave high of 19.69c and an ave low 10.58c. In 1991-2020 19.08c and 11.58c respectively.

Here's a snap shot of the weather forecast between today for the coming week.

View attachment 809296

So technically, Friday should be in the news for being below the ave July temperature.
It’s not town warming. It’s global warming.
It's like saying there has been no inflation in the last couple of years because you found an item that's unchanged in price.

What are you doing? Is called cherry picking. Now go average all the towns in the world and get back to me.

Scientists are warmings

LOL!!!!

Why is the strongest decade for canes still the 1940s?

Why can't you show us a single landmark sinking due to "ocean rise?"

Why did the two and only two measures of atmospheric temps show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2, causing your side to FUDGE the data in 2005?

Your side claims Antarctica is "melting" but cannot show us ANY LIQUID WATER THERE.

Your side is completely full of shit fudged fraud that really has precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEAN
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

and all you BEAKED BIRDBRAIN LEFT WINGERS can do is PARROT FUDGED FRAUD from completely discredited taxpayer funded liars...

I know how the vaccine works: You get jabbed, boosted, you develop myocarditis, have a stroke or heart attack, and then you die.

How easy was that?

Or if you are part of the Zionist Fascist crowd pushing it, you got a vax card, you screamed at everyone to get it, but you never did...

It’s not town warming. It’s global warming.
It's like saying there has been no inflation in the last couple of years because you found an item that's unchanged in price.

What are you doing? Is called cherry picking. Now go average all the towns in the world and get back to me.
Say there is the worse happening on global climate. There is nothing we can do about it. This is a scam. Just like every ruling class to the peasants in human history has done. Spend our resources attacking nature with real infrastructure improvements and technologies. Understand there is a relationship between where we live and what nature can do. One example. If an area is devastated from hurricanes, then rebuilding with the same way as before is stupid.

:rolleyes:
Remember how the Farmers Almanac always gave doomsday weather reports every freaking year?
OMG! This winter is going to be super snowy!!.... every year people said this.
OMG! This summer is supposed to be hotter than ever!!... evey year people said this.
For decades.

LOL!!!!

Why is the strongest decade for canes still the 1940s?

Why can't you show us a single landmark sinking due to "ocean rise?"

Why did the two and only two measures of atmospheric temps show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2, causing your side to FUDGE the data in 2005?

Your side claims Antarctica is "melting" but cannot show us ANY LIQUID WATER THERE.

Your side is completely full of shit fudged fraud that really has precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEAN
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

and all you BEAKED BIRDBRAIN LEFT WINGERS can do is PARROT FUDGED FRAUD from completely discredited taxpayer funded liars...

Seaside town in Brazil being swallowed up by the ocean​

1690720631525.png
AccuWeather
https://www.accuweather.com › climate › seaside-town...

Every year, the Atlantic Ocean swallows 6 more meters, or about 20 feet, of the town. Hundreds upon hundreds of houses have been devoured, transforming the ...

Senegal city races to move families as sea swallows homes​

1690720675375.png
PreventionWeb
https://www.preventionweb.net › news › senegal-city-r...

Apr 3, 2018 — The disaster surprised no one in this crowded fishing neighbourhood. Since 2016, two or three times a year, the ocean has swelled and knocked ...

After the Pacific Ocean swallows villages and five Solomon ...​

1690720771160.png
The Arizona Republic
https://www.azcentral.com › news › world › 2016/05/10

May 10, 2016 — The scene of this rising sea is an archipelago of upthrust volcanoes and coral atolls, which dots the Pacific to the northeast of Australia: the ...

I'm not a scientific climate analyst but I'm not buying this global warming alarmism. Statistics can be manipulated to come to almost any conclusion you desire. Our weather seems to be the same as it has always been. One week of 90+ temperatures does not mean the polar ice caps are going to melt. Not everyone is blaming the fires, intentionally set by unhinged climate activists, on some imaginary climate change.

It's the Alarmism ... or better stated as Hysteriaism ... that's non-scientific ... and you're right, "statistics don't lie but liars use statistics" ... remember that when folks post charts and graphs here ... that's a good sign the poster is lying to you ...

Usually they lie by reducing the sample pool ... yes, temperatures are up since 1980 ... but if we go back and include the Triassic Period, then things look bitter cold right now ... think "Monty Hall Problem" and "reducing sample pool to drive up percentages" ...

Sorry ... hottest July on record occurred during the Permian Period, quarter billion years ago ...

Forum List

Back