July/August/Sept = Foreclosure record!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Foreclosures hit record in third quarter 2009 - Oct. 15, 2009

......from the article...............

No end in sight
The foreclosure crisis may not diminish anytime soon. "The fastest growing area is in the 180 days late-plus category, the most seriously delinquent borrowers," Sharga said. "It's going to be a lingering problem."

Plus, the RealtyTrac statistics may understate the depth of the foreclosure mess because lender and government actions have delayed many filings. As a result, some delinquencies have not been counted on the foreclosure tallies. That means the crisis may not end quickly.

When your economic policies are geared towards "Trickle Up Poverty"..........this is what you get: staggerring unemployment...........staggerring deficits...........anti-business taxation and flat growth rates............and evidently, massive increase in foreclosures.

090908obama.jpg

How much fun is it going to be checking out the daily Presidential Tracking Poll in these coming months?????:funnyface:

Oh..........and Rush Limbaugh was asked today about the massive increase in foreclosures this past quarter...................

His reply? (fcukking hysterical s0ns!!!)

Rush-Limbaugh-renews-radio-contract.jpg

Wait til the commerical foreclosures start hitting the books.

yup..........banks are apparently balking at foreclosing, thus, the numbers may be much higher. Not only that, many of them already got bailed out and are back in default.

What a fcukking disgrace..................

Your country turns to sh!t when lefty politicians force banks to lend to non-credit worthy borrowers. America has been fcukked by Fannie/Freddie..........30 years of brilliance buying votes by giving away homes is now falling on its face
The sheep k00ks blame greedy investors, but they never get the shot without the CRA. Many Americans still dont get it...........

Last edited:
You know Willow........there are some who have said that he is trying to destroy industry in America.........end capitalism.
I really never bought that until recently, but you see this uber bizarre non-sense going on and you really wonder. Nobody can be this profoundly wrong on EVERYTHING................can they???

The funny thing is this...everyone is missing the fact that Obama sold 2 trillion dollars in Treasury bonds and securities to the Fed. Then in turn gave this money to Geithner who in turn pumped it all into Wall Street to inflate the stock market. Right now the bubble is getting bigger and bigger.

Right now the dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on because of the deliberate devaluation of our currency by the Fed......
but we are recovering as unemployment continues to rise...:lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I love when Republicans cheer for America to fail.

It shows who they really are.

Meanwhile I'm making so much money it is amazing.

The funny thing is this...everyone is missing the fact that Obama sold 2 trillion dollars in Treasury bonds and securities to the Fed. Then in turn gave this money to Geithner who in turn pumped it all into Wall Street to inflate the stock market. Right now the bubble is getting bigger and bigger.

Right now the dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on because of the deliberate devaluation of our currency by the Fed......
but we are recovering as unemployment continues to rise...:lol: :cuckoo:

indeed.................

and how much you want a bet that this foreclosure story will be buried in the papers and not even mentioned on network TV...............

Yo Patek............love the sig. This site still sucks though........the k00ks have no balls.

You voted for failure buddy. Not the Republicans. We knew better.

You may be failing, but I am succeeding.

And so is Obama.

The Dow is rising as is consumer confidence. America is now the most admired country in the world again. Obama has destroyed the mythology of islamic extremism, and with some luck we will get healthcare reform which is badly needed.

I love the Republicans praying for failure, though. It's hysterical!

And so is Obama.

The Dow is rising as is consumer confidence. America is now the most admired country in the world again. Obama has destroyed the mythology of islamic extremism, and with some luck we will get healthcare reform which is badly needed.

cheech-chong1.jpg

And so is Obama.

it must have been grape today huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And so is Obama.

so you are explaining the unemployment and foreclosures how buddy?

Forum List

Back