George Washington was a prophet.

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
Warns against the party system. "It serves to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration....agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one....against another....it opens the door to foreign influence and corruption...thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another."

bold is what is washington is addressing, the quotations are his words.

good thing he hasn't seen this day and age.

Washington is rolling over in his grave, along with Jefferson and the rest of the founders. This country fucked up big time.

I admit the bipartianship of todays politics is over the top.

But the politics of our founding Fathers was very divisive also.

The parties were not as well defined but the big government against less or no government was a bitter fight.

What set the politicians of the late 1700's apart from those of today was their ability to compromise. Many did not want to compromise but the leaders did; Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin.

In todays world Washington, Adams and Franklin would be aligned with Obama and the Democrats.
Jefferson and Madison would be squarely in the Republicans corner.

Washington would have side with the big government nationalists today, in both parties.

Washington would have side with the big government nationalists today, in both parties.

Now that's a bunch of Bullshit. Ain't you ever read his farwell address, talking about peace and trade, and staying out of the affairs of other nations. And you call him a nationalist... I wish Washington were alive so he could bitch slap you with his wig.

Now that's a bunch of Bullshit. Ain't you ever read his farwell address, talking about peace and trade, and staying out of the affairs of other nations. And you call him a nationalist... I wish Washington were alive so he could bitch slap you with his wig.
Washington was an imperialist, illuminati, Nazi. Before Nazis were invented.Replete with lies like Dubya and his orders from " God"
George Washington & Freemasonry
Look at all of the pagan symbols in D.C. and it's layout.
Lord George and his murderous cohorts.Blue Corn Comics -- George Washington and the Indians

Ya reckon Cherokees celebrate " Independence Day " :evil:

Tommy boy Jefferson was probably yo granpappy. Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings

Washington was an imperialist, illuminati, Nazi. Before Nazis were invented.Replete with lies like Dubya and his orders from " God"
Lord George and his murderous cohorts.Blue Corn Comics -- George Washington and the Indians

Tommy boy Jefferson was probably yo granpappy. Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings

Dude, you are 11 different kinds of crazy.

And that last comment... well let's just say I hope I do have some Jefferson in my blood. Ain't nothing wrong with a white man and a sister getting down.

But calling Washington a Nazi... what's wrong with you?

Last edited:
"ya reckon the cherokees celebrate Indendance Day"

Yeah, they probably do. The British were a lot worse to them than the Colonists... that's just the truth.

We've got our eyes on you.

eyes.jpg

To state what Washington or any of the other founding fathers would do, if they were alive today, is a logical fallacy. It may sound wise but it is illogical.

I like Washington's Farewell Address, even if Hamilton wrote a lot of it. There is a lot of wisdom in the speech. In my opinion, the employers would do well to take heed.

Forum List

Back